Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Would it be okay if I asked you when you submitted? I submitted August 16, and my application was complete by August 31!
I submitted June 13th and it was completed August 2nd!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone sent a letter of interest?
I've been told you're not supposed to do this before decision day.

Just be a little more patient. The holidays are upon us and more interviews will be sent out post-decision day. I highly doubt they are going to respond with the busy week coming up

Just be a little more patient. The holidays are upon us and more interviews will be sent out post-decision day. I highly doubt they are going to respond with the busy week coming up
When is decision day?

sorry i was asking about letter of interest not letter of intent. you can send a letter of interest before dec 1st.

they're honestly the same. it was explained to me that although your intentions mean well, it can potentially come across wrong. trust the process guys

they're honestly the same. it was explained to me that although your intentions mean well, it can potentially come across wrong. trust the process guys
they're not the same, a letter of intent should be sent to only one school saying if youre accepted you will attend. A letter of interest definitely can work depending on the school and your application, I sent one this cycle and got an interview.

Reactions: 1 user
they're not the same, a letter of intent should be sent to only one school saying if youre accepted you will attend. A letter of interest definitely can work depending on the school and your application, I sent one this cycle and got an interview.
do what you fell is best!

Members don't see this ad :)
Where did you get an interview after sending letter if you dont mind me asking

what is the difference between letter of interest and letter of intent ?
a letter of interest is sent when you have not received an interview yet in hopes of getting invited for an interview. a letter of intent is sent AFTER you've already interviewed and is usually recommended to be sent after December 1st if you're waitlisted.

they are NOT the same thing, unlike what was said above

Reactions: 2 users
I believe that means acceptance. Mine says "offer made" for 2 schools. Ive received the acceptance letter for the other school but not from Tufts yet! :)

anyone get any scholarships? im not sure if its to be included in the offer or not... I would be assuming they would.

anyone get any scholarships? im not sure if its to be included in the offer or not... I would be assuming they would.
I was just going to ask this! I didn’t have anything attached to my email.

I was just going to ask this! I didn’t have anything attached to my email.
assuming that we both didnt get it then.. :cautious:
deciding what school to go to is more stressful than everything we had to do so far smh

assuming that we both didnt get it then.. :cautious:
deciding what school to go to is more stressful than everything we had to do so far smh
I read in an old thread that sometimes they send a additional email! Don’t loose hope just yet😌 congratulations on your acceptance!!

Just got rejected 20 minutes ago! All good since I got into my top choices. Congrats everyone and good luck to those waiting to hear back!

Hi guys! Starting to get really worried lol. I interview 11/22 and they said in the email that although the interview is very short notice, they want to offer this date so a final decision can be made on Dec 1st. My status on the AADSAS portal is still "Invited for interview" and I haven't heard anything yet. Should I be worried? Send a letter of interest?

ALSO! Congrats to all those who got in!!!

Just got rejected 20 minutes ago! All good since I got into my top choices. Congrats everyone and good luck to those waiting to hear back!

If I may ask, did you get notified via email of the rejection or via AADSAS?

Accepted this morning 7:26 AM CT. I can't believe it. Congrats future classmates!!!!

How was your interview? Did you feel like it was conversational? I have an upcoming interview with Tufts!
Very conversational. My interviewer was very nice and so as the students who were there for lunch session. The whole admission admin who I got a chance to speak with was very helpful too ❤️

Does anyone know when Tufts will begin sending out post-December interviews?

i got one day after decision day
Are the dates for interviews scheduled for this month or next? I’ve been looking at last year forum and it looks like tufts sends out interview invites in December and then the actual interview happens in January. Does that sound about right?

Are the dates for interviews scheduled for this month or next? I’ve been looking at last year forum and it looks like tufts sends out interview invites in December and then the actual interview happens in January. Does that sound about right?
mines on wednesday