Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

did anyone receive the zoom link for tomorrow's CDC meeting yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Interview #4
School: Tufts
Notification date: 11/3
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
Application complete date: 7/13
GPA (science, overall): 3.57, 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20 AA, 21 TS, 21 PAT, 18 RC, No
Dates available: Nov. 15
Method of interview: Virtual

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #2
School: Tufts
Notification date: 10/19
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: end of august
Application complete date: end of august
GPA (science, overall): 3.65, 3.75
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21, 19, 19, 26, No
Dates available: Nov 1
Method of interview:
virtual
How was the interview style? any advice on what to expect?

When are they doing the tours ?

For the people who have interviewed, did the presentation day last the whole time or did you get out early?

Members don't see this ad :)
Any schools making offers on 12/1 this year?

did anyone else just get another box invite from keely? im scared to open it
I did, I tried to open it but it’s asking if I’m a part of Tufts and asking me to log in with my Tufts credentials which I don’t think I have

Reactions: 1 user
I did, I tried to open it but it’s asking if I’m a part of Tufts and asking me to log in with my Tufts credentials which I don’t think I have
same for me, hopefully a good sign for us! wishing you the best of luck

Log in with your Box credentials that you needed to sign the memo and submit your supplemental and you should be able to log in. hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 users
Log in with your Box credentials that you needed to sign the memo and submit your supplemental and you should be able to log in. hope this helps!
I think they only provided a link for Box that automatically signed you in. I'm looking through my emails and can't find any usernames/passwords

So I logged in and everything but I am not sure what I am supposed to look at? It’s just all of the docs that I signed

wait did u guys just get this box invite for the first time because i got added to it months ago?

For those who got the email today for an invitation, when did you have an interview? I am finding that my friends who got it too had their interviews later and more recently.

For those who got the email today for an invitation, when did you have an interview? I am finding that my friends who got it too had their interviews later and more recently.
Hey, r u referring to an acceptance offer? Did they already release?

accepted just now. Got an email at 11:28pm PST. AADSAS portal changed too.

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted 11/14 11:00PM PST. Submitted all the docs and deposit fee. Anyone else going to matriculate with Tufts? Congratulations @ all :)