Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Accepted 11/14 11:00PM PST. Submitted all the docs and deposit fee. Anyone else going to matriculate with Tufts? Congratulations @ all :)
You’ll see me there!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted 11/14 11:00PM PST. Submitted all the docs and deposit fee. Anyone else going to matriculate with Tufts? Congratulations @ all :)
being that you already sent you deposit, what made you chose Tufts ?

Reactions: 1 user
How do I get accepted to join the FB group?
I’ll go ahead and make it open to everyone now so you should just be able to join! Also, I went ahead and made a group me too :) You're invited to my new group 'Unofficial Tufts Dental 2027' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Reactions: 1 users
Shoot it won’t let me switch it to public. I’ll approve people as they join or if everyone wants it public I’ll make a new one!

Hey guys I was just wondering what the likelihood is of getting a January-February interview at Tufts? I was fortunate enough to receive an acceptance to another school on Dec 15th, but Tufts still remains one of my top schools, and I would choose it over the school I was accepted to. Should I send Tufts a letter of interest? Would that help me get an interview? I've heard good and bad things about sending one so I'm kinda hesitant.

Interview #4
School: Tufts Dental School
Notification date: 1/03/2022
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS Mail-out date: 06/05
AASDAS complete date: 06/20
GPA (Science, overall): <3.0/<3.0/DIY Postbach/Masters: 3.2/3.6/3.5
DAT (AA/TS): 17/18
Presentation Date: Jan 10th, 2023
Method of interview: Zoom?

Keep strong, guys!

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone receive a winter interest survey from Tufts?
I just got one this morning for February interest so I’m assuming all interviews for January have been sent out.

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone receive a winter interest survey from Tufts?
I just got one this morning for February interest so I’m assuming all interviews for January have been sent out.
I received it this morning as well. I think they are narrowing down applicants.

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted! Notified Jan 13, 5:34pm EST. I apologize for not posting this sooner, but I thought it may have been spam or a scam since it didn’t align with what they stated at the interview/presentation that I would hear back on the 16th or 17th. For all of those still waiting, keep your head up and remain optimistic. The cycle isn’t over and your opportunity will come.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if Tufts typically sends out more interview invites soon? Like late January into February?

I just got an email from them if im interested in interviewing. But idk if they send this to everyone.

If I sign their enrollment forms and pay the deposit, I am not fully binded to the school, correct? As in, if I hear back from my top school instead...

Has anyone who’s application was complete by November heard back from Tufts?

Does anyone know if Tufts accepts letter of interests? I applied back in july but haven't heard since.

I have an interview this Friday and the presentation is on Monday.

For anyone who sent an email to tufts to follow up, how soon did they email you back?

Interview #5
School: Tufts
Notification date: 1/29
Application complete date: 8/10
GPA: 3.78(Masters) 3.5(overall)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20, 21, 20, 18, None
Dates available: idk yet
Method of interview: virtual

Interview #5
Did you get the letter of interest email?

Interview #5
Did you send a letter of interest?

I just got an interview too. Applied in July. Going to listen to the presentation part but probably decline to interview part. Already accepted to my #1 school.

received a letter of interest email today. anybody know how filled the class is up to this point?
They have one of the largest class sizes of any dental school. I don't know how filled the class is but I doubt its completely filled.

Anyone accepted today that interviewed last week?

Anyone accepted today that interviewed last week?
I have not heard back yet, I'm pretty sure we are supposed to find out some time today. According to previous posts, they heard back around 2:30 AM EST so getting a bit nervous.

presentation day was 1/23, interviewed 1/25, and just got accepted via email 2/1 around 1PM CST!!! =)
Peanut Butter Dancing GIF

Last edited: