Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wait--not so fast! I just got an e-mail saying that my decision would be posted online after 5 p.m. today!

Check your e-mail! I was just getting used to another few days of waiting, and then I noticed a new message in my inbox.....

Again, GOOD LUCK to everyone!!!! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Haha my heart is beating so hard right now...

But I haven't gotten the email yet... hope that's not a bad sign!

Ahhh!!
I have an exam in 3 hours! I should be reviewing but there's no way I'm going be able to concentrate now!!!!!

Good luck everyone!:luck::luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
AHH!! I drove over to the library to study and just checked my email for the heck of it and there it was. OMG longest 30 minutes of my life coming up...

I think i might be sick

I'm trying (key word here: trying) to work on a paper for my micro class & I can no longer spell anything. :p

Good luck on your exam, Kitty Rex!

I'm trying (key word here: trying) to work on a paper for my micro class & I can no longer spell anything. :p

Good luck on your exam, Kitty Rex!

Thanks!!! I'm trying to figure out how I can use this to my advantage...
Let's see: my adrenal glands are releasing epinephrine, which is stimulating glycogen breakdown --> releasing monomers of glucose-1-phosphate which is converted to glucose-6-phosphate... raising BG.... etc etc ... I can probably fit something in there about my sinoatrial node...:laugh:
Too bad my test is in micro not biochem or physio :cool:

Let's see: my adrenal glands are releasing epinephrine, which is stimulating glycogen breakdown --> releasing monomers of glucose-1-phosphate which is converted to glucose-6-phosphate... raising BG.... etc etc ... I can probably fit something in there about my sinoatrial node...:laugh:

i seriously laughed out loud at this haha. people in the library looked at me wierd... hmm

I'm supposed to be studying for another test i have later this week... but it can wait another 19 minutes... i've put it off for this long, why not?

AHHHHHH I don't know what to do for the next 15 minutes except count the seconds!!!!

Well, in periods of great stress, normal microbial flora can be come opportunistic in some cases and lead to infection. You could start there....:)

no e-mail yet . . . i'm going to check after 5pm anyways. Their mail server could certainly be slow, having to send out that many e-mails. :rolleyes:

Well, in periods of great stress, normal microbial flora can be come opportunistic in some cases and lead to infection. You could start there....:)

:laugh: Great Point!

4 more minutes! :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
Um....I don't wanna look now hahahaha. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! :luck:

:D:D:D omg ! ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY...I GOT ACCEPTED!!! AHHHHH! :D

Congats KittyRex, hopefulprevet, TaylorG520, and guppy73!!!

I can't stop shaking...I'm going to be a vet...oh wow hahahaha.

Last edited:
Hoooooooraaaaaay!:soexcited:

Congratulations everyone!!!:highfive:

Be proud people! You all worked sooo very hard for this!
(Ok... now I am going to attempt to do some reviewing for my micro exam.)

Congratulations to all! :)

Now . . . how about the rest of those e-mails??!? :confused:

Uhh nothing yet... bad news???

Congrats those who found out!

I'm in!!!!!!:D

I am very happy that you got in. You answered my question the other day, and I could tell from reading this entire thread that you seemed more nervous than most!

My girlfriend, for whom I asked that question the other day, just got in!!

I don't know...I may have been more nervous than both of you....but congrats!

Uhh nothing yet... bad news???

Congrats those who found out!

I'd guess it means they haven't decided on yours yet? If they lost yesterday, and told people that stuff wouldn't go out until the end of the week, my guess is at day's end they're emailing those who were accepted that day...maybe?

AH what is this cruel punishment where I have to continue waiting??

Congrats! Now the ultimate question - do you STILL resemble your userpic (albeit for a different reason)?

Yup--running around like a blithering idiot.

ME TOOOOOOOOO!!! best moment EVER. i had just gotten up from a nap, thought i'd check my e-mail before leaving and then i saw the e-mail. but i thought they'd say like by the end of this week, based on earlier posts... and w/o my glasses on i'm fumbling everywehre, can't type my password b/c i'm an idiot and hit caps lock.. then started SCREAMING. i think i flung myself onto the couch, apparently kicking my boyfriend in the face in the process... oops. he was very understanding. :love: but yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for us getting into vet school finally!!! and TUFTS BESIDES THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :soexcited::soexcited::highfive::clap::biglove::biglove::biglove::claps::rofl::rofl:

I GOT IN!! Wow!!! I didn't even think I'd make it to interview...and then my interview was all weird and awkward....

but I made it!!! So far I am 5 for 7!! And 6 could be looking good with the UPenn interview invite I just got today too!!!!!!

:love::love::love:
I am in as well!!!
I never regret flying for more than 15 hours for the interview!!!
Congratulations everyone!!!

Congrats all! For those of you weighing options if you have questions I'd be happy to try to answer them. Feel free to PM if you don't want to post on here.

Back to studying for GI tomorrow!

still no word for me. i guess that means i'm not in. congratulations everyone!

hey guppy73, i noticed from a few posts back that you're from unh- i am too and i haven't gotten any email whatsoever yet... i was wondering if you used blackboard as your email account? i'm thinking that maybe blackboard is just slow as hell like usual? i'd kind of expect we'd all get emails today whether its an acceptance or not

hey guppy73, i noticed from a few posts back that you're from unh- i am too and i haven't gotten any email whatsoever yet... i was wondering if you used blackboard as your email account? i'm thinking that maybe blackboard is just slow as hell like usual? i'd kind of expect we'd all get emails today whether its an acceptance or not

No, I used my Yahoo account. I tend to avoid Blackboard when I can, for that very reason. I wouldn't be surprised, though, if that's a factor.

The very best of luck to all of those still waiting! I hope that there's more good news on here in the days to come!:love:

so has anyone had their status page updated with anything other than an acceptance? if i think about this any longer i think that my skull is most definitely going to explode and i cant be having that

OMG!!! I GOT IN TOO!!!

AHH this is so exciting!!!

Congrats everyone!!! Keep us posted for those who have yet to hear! Good luck!:luck:

Just got the email the decision will be up after 5PM today. Hopefully there's still good news to be heard...

ok, they just sent me the e-mail, and now I have to wait 4 hours and 40 minutes.

*chew nails*
:eek:

Just got the email the decision will be up after 5PM today. Hopefully there's still good news to be heard...

I crossing my fingers for you both! I thought it was totally uncool that you two didn't hear yesterday, but it just means they wanted to make the acceptance even more thrilling...!!!

Good Luck!! :luck: :xf: :luck: :xf:

I received an email too. Did anyone not receive an email?

Got mine...although not expecting much since it seems like everyone who heard yesterday was accepted...

i got one too and the tracking page hasnt changed so it looks like well be waiting till 5 laaaaaaaaame

Oh the suspense! :xf:
Good luck, you guys!!!! :) :luck: