-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tuskegee c/o 2018 Applicants!
Started by Iluvlabs90
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did you have Webster and gilbreath?I didn't really have any tough questions. More of, tell me about this thing in your essay and how do you feel about that issue and why here?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't wait til we start receiving letters. Ready for all of the wait to be over!
When exactly are we suppose to hear back again?
Anywhere from mid March to early April. They said they're going to try to meet the April 15 deadline like all of the other schools.
Thanks!!
I feel the same way!! I thought my interview went well too. But as time passes and I start thinking about it, my answers probably weren't as articulate as I wanted them to sound. I left feeling good leaving the room though.
I really hope they make the deadline they told us...last years class didn't start hearing until early April..some not even til mid-April. Fingers crossed for us to start hearing soon!
I keep telling myself early April so I don't get too anxious.
Officially mid march!!
Did you receive something!?Officially mid march!!
Nope just counting down the daysDid you receive something!?
I hope they make the April 15th deadline...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When they say they're trying to make the deadline, do they mean send out decisions early enough so those admitted have to make their decision by April 15th like other schools? Or just letting us know by the 15th at the latest
Sorry!! Lol I didn't mean to sound an alarm. I'm just really starting to confuse myself. I think every school has informed applicants except for TU, so the 4/15 deadline makes sense. The 4/15 deadline is just confirming you're going to attend with your deposit and people on the wait list know their # (or at least that's how it goes for my in state)
I wish they'd make decisions already!
Seriously. Tired of waiting to check the mailbox everyday.I wish they'd make decisions already!
I just hope they actually let us know before April 15th
Does anyone know if our status will change on the site before the letters arrive in the mail?
I hope everyone enjoyed visiting the campus and I hope interviews weren't too tough! I helped out a bit that Friday with getting folks to their interviews.
I received an email on April 4th last year letting me know I had been accepted, and an acceptance letter came in the mail about a week later. They had some issues getting the mail out last year though, so it might be the other way around this time.
I received an email on April 4th last year letting me know I had been accepted, and an acceptance letter came in the mail about a week later. They had some issues getting the mail out last year though, so it might be the other way around this time.
I hope everyone enjoyed visiting the campus and I hope interviews weren't too tough! I helped out a bit that Friday with getting folks to their interviews.
I received an email on April 4th last year letting me know I had been accepted, and an acceptance letter came in the mail about a week later. They had some issues getting the mail out last year though, so it might be the other way around this time.
I was there Friday! You all were so nice. Helped a lot 🙂
Uuugggghhh send me my whatever already so the horrid waiting can be over?!🤢
Seriously..just ready for the wait to be over so my life can continue. Just want an answer so I know which plan I'll be going with for the rest of this year. This is my last shot..either no vet school this fall, or Tuskegee.. Fingers crossed![]()
me too
Has anyone got anything in the mail from them yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been fighting the urge to call amy
I'm pretty sure last week was spring break, so hopefully we here something this week :/
This has been the most stressful month ever
Congratulations! You got it this late?
I keep trying to check the status page, but it seems to be down! 🙁
Same here..it's doing the same thing it did back in the fall when the site was down.I keep trying to check the status page, but it seems to be down! 🙁
Maybe it's because they're updating everyone's status? I have no idea. Some of my friends who interviewed were told different things than I was so I have no clue
I got my acceptance letter earlier via email too! Amy said there's been a delay in sending the letters via snail mail but they should be arriving this week.
Well..I wonder if they'll be sending out any more acceptances after today
I can't help but feel a little discouraged. Hopefully they aren't done sending out acceptances.
Does anyone know how they did it last year? Did they send all acceptances in one day and then alternates and rejection afterwards?
Got my acceptance email at 6:25pm tonight! To explain why they sent emails and will send snail mail....this is what Amy wrote in her email:
"Due to time restraints, the TUSVM admissions office is delivering a copy of your letter via email. Please see attachment. Your official letter should be arriving to your permanent address in a couple of days through certified mail."
Can't believe I'm in! 😀 Now tough decision time: Ross or Tuskegee?? gahhhh.....never thought I'd have to make such a decision! Good luck everyone! Hope you all start hearing back soon too!
"Due to time restraints, the TUSVM admissions office is delivering a copy of your letter via email. Please see attachment. Your official letter should be arriving to your permanent address in a couple of days through certified mail."
Can't believe I'm in! 😀 Now tough decision time: Ross or Tuskegee?? gahhhh.....never thought I'd have to make such a decision! Good luck everyone! Hope you all start hearing back soon too!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my email today! I'm so excited. I have a few friends who didn't hear back today so I'm really hoping they haven't finished sending out acceptances yet. Has anybody heard anything about how they're doing it this year?
Anybody heard anything??