-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tuskegee c/o 2022 applicants
Started by Sammydoo2017
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
More popular/better options:
-The Greens
-Longleaf Crossings
-The Garden District
-Eagles Landing
-Eagles South
-Lakewood commons
-Bellwood Place
-Trailers (trailer parks in Auburn are a bunch of college students (more or less) living there- not too sketchy, yet affordable if you have some money to pay up front):
-Crossland Downs
-Westshore Landing
Okay options:
-Samford Square
-The Hub
Definitely Not:
-The Connection (major management problems, hidden fees, etc.)
NOT a comprehensive list, and these are mostly away from downtown Auburn (where it’s more college-y) that I’m not very familiar with so I didn’t include them.
What about the on-campus apartments such as The Commons? I know that I'm most likely going to stay on campus for my first year.
I honestly don't know anything about on campus housing, I'm really sorry!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't gotten an email yet. Does that mean I'm rejected or wait-listed?
Accepted OOS I’m so excited !!!!!
Don’t count yourself out yet, they might be sending them in wavesI haven't gotten an email yet. Does that mean I'm rejected or wait-listed?
Hey everyone I also got in c/o 2022!!
I haven't heard anything yet either. 🙁
I haven't heard anything yet either. 🙁
Like Hopeful future DVM said, they might send emails in waves. Perhaps they send out emails weekly until mid-march or something. I hope you hear from them soon!
Thats ok!I honestly don't know anything about on campus housing, I'm really sorry!
Thank you!! I've been reading other threads for clues lol. I've heard it's good that I haven't received a rejection yet lol. Lets hope no rejection letter comes this way!!Like Hopeful future DVM said, they might send emails in waves. Perhaps they send out emails weekly until mid-march or something. I hope you hear from them soon!
For you all still sweating bullets like I am, I received this email today:
"I understand your concern with students receiving their acceptance letters for the Class of 2022. However, all letters are not being sent out at once. We are unable to provide a specific date when you will hear back from the admissions office regarding your application status. Please continue to check your email and mail within the next few weeks. I hope this helps and good luck!"
"I understand your concern with students receiving their acceptance letters for the Class of 2022. However, all letters are not being sent out at once. We are unable to provide a specific date when you will hear back from the admissions office regarding your application status. Please continue to check your email and mail within the next few weeks. I hope this helps and good luck!"
Thank you!! I've been reading other threads for clues lol. I've heard it's good that I haven't received a rejection yet lol. Lets hope no rejection letter comes this way!!
I have yet to recieve a letter and have been doing the same thing. My guess is as people confirm/deny their spots more letter will be sent out.
Even if it seems like it's been a while, and you haven't received an email - don't panic! Sometimes admission is slow in getting things out. If it's been a substantial amount of time and you haven't heard *anything*, try calling the office! In the mean time, be sure to check your spam folders, etc just to make sure it didn't go to a weird place. : )
Ummm, so I'm starting sweat a bit here because of this, tuskegee(dot)edu/admissions-aid/financial-aid/submission-deadline-dates. Did anyone else complete financial aid documents before February 1st cause I didn't :C ? I submitted my FASFA last week, but that Tuskegee University Data Form is asking for a student email and ID which I'm sure none of us have. Apparently, we wont have our identification until orientation in August.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you sure that’s not just for undergrad?Ummm, so I'm starting sweat a bit here because of this, tuskegee(dot)edu/admissions-aid/financial-aid/submission-deadline-dates. Did anyone else complete financial aid documents before February 1st cause I didn't :C ? I submitted my FASFA last week, but that Tuskegee University Data Form is asking for a student email and ID which I'm sure none of us have. Apparently, we wont have our identification until orientation in August.
Ummm, so I'm starting sweat a bit here because of this, tuskegee(dot)edu/admissions-aid/financial-aid/submission-deadline-dates. Did anyone else complete financial aid documents before February 1st cause I didn't :C ? I submitted my FASFA last week, but that Tuskegee University Data Form is asking for a student email and ID which I'm sure none of us have. Apparently, we wont have our identification until orientation in August.
I think you should be okay. Even when I did my undergrad at skegee my fafsa was never completed before Febuary first and everything was still okay. Even if that is a new rule since you didn't find out you were accepted after that date they should make an expecetion for you if that is the case.
Is anyone that is currently attending Tuskegee on this thread? Is so I would love to ask some questions if you don’t mind answering for me. 🙂
Oh, btw....check your email. I got my acceptance this morning around 11:30 am.
Nothing yet, but hoping to hear something tomorrow! I haven't given up hope, and I still have faith that no news, is good news!! 🙂
Hey guys, I got my acceptance letter around 9:30 this morning. So happy and relieved to finally hear back, now if I can just get Ms. Turk to answer her phone 🙄. Excited to meet all of you at orientation 🙂.
Did any of you guys that went on the tour at orientation get a look at the classrooms? We didn’t get to see them. I wanted to know how they were set up like if they were auditorium style seats with the little fold out table or were they actual desk with chairs? Also, did anyone else find it EXTRA hot in the buildings where the classrooms are?
From what I saw, the classrooms have auditorium style seating with the folding desks attached to the chairs.Did any of you guys that went on the tour at orientation get a look at the classrooms? We didn’t get to see them. I wanted to know how they were set up like if they were auditorium style seats with the little fold out table or were they actual desk with chairs? Also, did anyone else find it EXTRA hot in the buildings where the classrooms are?
Has anyone received anything via mail? Ms. Turk mentioned checking email and mail. I couldn't imagine getting something via mail before email? Or is it totally possible?
Has anyone received anything via mail? Ms. Turk mentioned checking email and mail. I couldn't imagine getting something via mail before email? Or is it totally possible?
I haven't got anything in either form. From previous threads it seemed like people got an email then recieved a letter in the mail, but who knows it could be.
I've been trying to contact addmissions but haven't gotten a response.
Yea I don't think they are going to tell us anything until they've sent out all letters.I haven't got anything in either form. From previous threads it seemed like people got an email then recieved a letter in the mail, but who knows it could be.
I've been trying to contact addmissions but haven't gotten a response.
Hi, I’m new to this thread though I’ve been watching it for a while. Lol. I have been feeling a little discouraged lately since I haven’t heard anything yet, but y’all make me want to stay positive and continue to have faith.
Hey, thats all we can do at this point in the game . From what i've read and heard no news is good news, so theres still hope.
Mrs Ebony said this AM that another another batch of letters would go out next week.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Praise Jesus!!!Mrs Ebony said this AM that another another batch of letters would go out next week.
Patiently waiting until next week! 

Mrs Ebony said this AM that another another batch of letters would go out next week.
At least someone is getting some anwsers around here.

Hopefully awaiting next batch

Y'all don't stress about your financial aid! Even if you didn't find out you're accepted till "after" the deadline they're not going to not let you finish enrolling because you haven't submitted everything on time! Just get to it as you get information, and if they don't answer anything you can always get it answered at orientation in the fall : )
When is financial aid due?
I received the email stating I was accepted on the 28th and when I check my mail on Monday (3/5) my letter was in there.Has anyone received anything via mail? Ms. Turk mentioned checking email and mail. I couldn't imagine getting something via mail before email? Or is it totally possible?
Congrats! If you’re trying to reserve your seat, just send an email reply to the one that had your acceptance letter and just say “ I, (enter your name), would like to accept my seat for the class of 2022.” That it what ms Turk told me to do when I called her.Hey guys, I got my acceptance letter around 9:30 this morning. So happy and relieved to finally hear back, now if I can just get Ms. Turk to answer her phone 🙄. Excited to meet all of you at orientation 🙂.
Good deal. I probably tried calling her at least 15 times today and always straight to voicemail, shes probably either really busy or screening her calls right now. Thanks for the info.Congrats! If you’re trying to reserve your seat, just send an email reply to the one that had your acceptance letter and just say “ I, (enter your name), would like to accept my seat for the class of 2022.” That it what ms Turk told me to do when I called her.
Some housing information from a classmate for anyone interested! She sent us this email:
Good afternoon everyone.
I met someone from the Tuskegee University International Program Department that rents houses in Tuskegee out to students. Him and his wife told me they have a house available if anyone is looking for somewhere to stay.
I don't have contact with the incoming class so if any of you can reach out to them about this opportunity, that would be wonderful.
I don't have specific addresses or photos of the property but you can get in direct contact with him and his wife. His wife currently works in the International Programs Department.
David Wynn
334-421-0380
Joan Wynn
334-727-8929
International Programs
John A Kenney Hall Rm 70-119
Good afternoon everyone.
I met someone from the Tuskegee University International Program Department that rents houses in Tuskegee out to students. Him and his wife told me they have a house available if anyone is looking for somewhere to stay.
I don't have contact with the incoming class so if any of you can reach out to them about this opportunity, that would be wonderful.
I don't have specific addresses or photos of the property but you can get in direct contact with him and his wife. His wife currently works in the International Programs Department.
David Wynn
334-421-0380
Joan Wynn
334-727-8929
International Programs
John A Kenney Hall Rm 70-119
We are going to remain positive. We are in the next batch!!!I also have not heard anything back yet. I'm getting very very nervous about this but I haven't received a rejection either...
Hey guys. Was wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding the accreditation status for TUCVM? On the website they talk about being placed on probation in 2016 but I can't find any information about if that is still current or any status updates in general . Was also interested in finding out how many people applied versus accepted and what not.
The major thing that they're waiting on right now is for c/o 2018 NAVLE pass rate - has to be 80%+ for the school to be in good standing with AVMA and that's been a struggle in the past few years. Otherwise, they're working in the right direction (building updates, new curriculum starting w/class of 2021, etc). Not sure how much that helps, but you'll hear lots about it if you attend TU. They keep us up to date at least once a semester.Hey guys. Was wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding the accreditation status for TUCVM? On the website they talk about being placed on probation in 2016 but I can't find any information about if that is still current or any status updates in general . Was also interested in finding out how many people applied versus accepted and what not.
Hey everybody check your emails!
I got a rejection letter due to a low gre & having to retake two classes in undergrad. Its sad but a relief that I no longer have to stress about whether I got in or not, and can now work towards future plans and improving for next year.
Good luck to those who haven't heard anything yet!!!
I got a rejection letter due to a low gre & having to retake two classes in undergrad. Its sad but a relief that I no longer have to stress about whether I got in or not, and can now work towards future plans and improving for next year.
Good luck to those who haven't heard anything yet!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So sorry! Do you mind sharing your GRE score?Hey everybody check your emails!
I got a rejection letter due to a low gre & having to retake two classes in undergrad. Its sad but a relief that I no longer have to stress about whether I got in or not, and can now work towards future plans and improving for next year.
Good luck to those who haven't heard anything yet!!!
So sorry! Do you mind sharing your GRE score?
So sorry! Do you mind sharing your GRE score?
Nope I dont mind.
My gre was 294. I took it a year an a half ago and just never managed to find the time to retake it. Since i work two jobs I dont have any off days.
When I took the test I believe the requriment was at least a 300 so I wasnt to far off. But I looked up tuskegee again and it is a 312 now, making mine really low.
I'm so sorry you didn't get in! I still haven't heard anything back as of yet. So not really sure what to expect.Hey everybody check your emails!
I got a rejection letter due to a low gre & having to retake two classes in undergrad. Its sad but a relief that I no longer have to stress about whether I got in or not, and can now work towards future plans and improving for next year.
Good luck to those who haven't heard anything yet!!!
I just keep telling myself that all things happen for a reason. We all have a purpose, we just have to pray that we find it!
I'm so sorry you didn't get in! I still haven't heard anything back as of yet. So not really sure what to expect.
My fingers are still crossed for you! I still believe no news is good news right now!!