Tuskegee c/o 2022 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Orientation happened right after TOLE for us.

Be patient with packets and whatnot. Tuskegee is pretty slow when it comes to everything!
Do you have an idea when orientation would be held (like in July or close to class starting)?

Members don't see this ad.

I just received the email with the package, lol.

I just received the email with the package, lol.
Yea I thought it was weird that we were receiving it by email, but they want us to mail it back. Luckily I was able to get a doctor's appointment for this Friday or else I would have been cutting the deadline pretty close. Still doesn't mean my transcripts will show up earlier than what they are expecting.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yea I thought it was weird that we were receiving it by email, but they want us to mail it back. Luckily I was able to get a doctor's appointment for this Friday or else I would have been cutting the deadline pretty close. Still doesn't mean my transcripts will show up earlier than what they are expecting.

I was able to schedule a doctors visit for tomorrow. From what I understand about the vaccination page, we can receive the rabies at the university and the school will cover it? I can't believe how expensive that vaccination is and its per booster. The only vaccine I think I need to update is my Tetanus.

Hopefully I can get all my transcripts sent to me by next week and complete the package.

Do you have an idea when orientation would be held (like in July or close to class starting)?

Sorry for the late reply. Please encourage each other to use the facebook since there are more second years who can help answer questions :)

I am not sure if I am even posting in the correct place, but can someone please explain how Tuskegee's confidential evaluations work?
Are they supposed to be handwritten and then sent by mail?
Is the supplemental application also handwritten and submitted by mail?

Thanks!

I am not sure if I am even posting in the correct place, but can someone please explain how Tuskegee's confidential evaluations work?
Are they supposed to be handwritten and then sent by mail?
Is the supplemental application also handwritten and submitted by mail?

Thanks!

On the veterinary school’s website are all the forms you need. With the confidential recommendations you print them off, fill in the portion with your name and whatnot, and then give it to the person you want to recommend you, and they mail it off not you. With the supplemental application when you print it off you’ll hand write it and mail it in. On their website is also a checklist to make sure you don’t forget anything. Print that off too it’ll come in handy when trying to figure out if you got everything you needed. Hope this helps!!

Reactions: 1 users