-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UC Davis c/o 2026
Started by thankdog
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
stressyanddepressyy
Full Member
Do you think they are sending them out individually throughout the day or just releasing a whole bunch at 5pm PST?In one of the previous year's threads, someone didn't get the invite until 5pm, assuming PST since they were in-state so that's 8pm EST!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m sure they’ll go out all at once. I’m gonna puke
Pretty sure it’s all at onceDo you think they are sending them out individually throughout the day or just releasing a whole bunch at 5pm PST?
Me too!! 🤮I’m sure they’ll go out all at once. I’m gonna puke
stressyanddepressyy
Full Member
Anything for anyone yet?
popzilla
Full Member
Nothing here. I’m PSTAnything for anyone yet?
sameeeeeeNothing here. I’m PST
maddymurray
New Member
Has anyone heard anything? Will we get an email even if we don’t land an interview? I just want to know
justafluff
Good skelegg
Last year rejections and invites went out the same time from what I saw on the page for c/o 2025… people were posting “rejection” or “invite” on 11/23. It’s 5pm pst and I haven’t received anythingHas anyone heard anything? Will we get an email even if we don’t land an interview? I just want to know
I think maybe people were saying rejection if they didnt get an invite..? not that they actually got a rejection letter but idkLast year rejections and invites went out the same time from what I saw on the page for c/o 2025… people were posting “rejection” or “invite” on 11/23. It’s 5pm pst and I haven’t received anything
davidlee804
New Member
haven’t heard anything yet…stomach is in literally KNOTS lol
Speaking as someone who did not get an invite last year, we did receive an email at the same time telling us to go to our portal where we found our rejection letter.I think maybe people were saying rejection if they didnt get an invite..? not that they actually got a rejection letter but idk
stressyanddepressyy
Full Member
Was the decision at the top of your portal or in messages?Speaking as someone who did not get an invite last year, we did receive an email at the same time telling us to go to our portal where we found our rejection letter.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MessagesWas the decision at the top of your portal or in messages?
stressyanddepressyy
Full Member
Got it, thank you! Best of luck this cycle 😊Messages
IS rejection <3
justafluff
Good skelegg
IS rejection 😞IS rejection <3
popzilla
Full Member
Sorry you didn’t get one, good luck with your other schools if you applied elsewhere!IS rejection <3
justafluff
Good skelegg
Congratulations!!IS Interview!!
CarnivorousKitten
Full Member
OOS rejection.
Good luck everyone else!❤️
Good luck everyone else!❤️
D
deleted1121388
Anyone know what's up with the pizza social? Seems like it's leftover from previous cycles.
felinedvm98
Full Member
OOS rejection
Ill-Pomegranate
New Member
IS Interview!! Great job to everyone for working so hard this cycle
davidlee804
New Member
IS INTERVIEW!!
did anyone else’s dates for interviews look weird— December 2nd was listed as a Friday instead of Thursday
did anyone else’s dates for interviews look weird— December 2nd was listed as a Friday instead of Thursday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I believe that it is just left over from a previous cycle. Also, I scheduled for Thursday Dec 2, but it says Friday Dec 2. I am assuming that they will change it.Anyone know what's up with the pizza social? Seems like it's leftover from previous cycles.
IS interview invite!
popzilla
Full Member
Definitely! This is such a stressful time and knowing you guys are out there going through the same really helps!I want to thank all of you for the wonderful community support today. I know that it was a tough and stressful day for all of us and it was great to have this community. Thank you!!
Thank you.Congratulations!!
maddymurray
New Member
OOS interview!!
OOS interview invite! Congratulations to everyone who got invited!
Also, I'm just realizing now that the interview times are PST right? I don't think it says specifically anywhere but that would make sense.
Also, I'm just realizing now that the interview times are PST right? I don't think it says specifically anywhere but that would make sense.
alligator916
New Member
IS invite! I don't know if anyone noticed, but I think the interview scheduling tab/page has disappeared (probably because the scheduling period has ended). Did anyone ever receive a confirmation email or update in their portal/messages about their interview date after selecting one?
I was just worrying about this too lol. I didn’t get any confirmation.IS invite! I don't know if anyone noticed, but I think the interview scheduling tab/page has disappeared (probably because the scheduling period has ended). Did anyone ever receive a confirmation email or update in their portal/messages about their interview date after selecting one?
I did not get a confirmation. However, I emailed them after I scheduled because I wanted to be sure that I did not miss some step (it just did not feel complete). They said that I was scheduled. They do not send out any confirmation.I was just worrying about this too lol. I didn’t get any confirmation.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How is everyone preparing for the MMI? I've just been watching mock interviews on YouTube and talking to Davis interns at my hospital, but a lot of this advice pertains to the in-person interviews from prior years.
Does anyone know how to go about deferring admission for a year if we were to be admitted?
Does anyone know how to go about deferring admission for a year if we were to be admitted?
Good luck to everyone interviewing today!!!
Granted I did the MMIs in person when I applied, but assuming they're somewhat similar online, I found the best way to prep is by finding sample MMI prompts (there are lots online if you search) and answering them out loud, with a timer running. You could do this with a friend or just by yourself, but try to answer as if it's the real thing. Forcing yourself to actually do it is much more effective than thinking about how you would do it, or watching others do it, in my experience. Good luck!How is everyone preparing for the MMI? I've just been watching mock interviews on YouTube and talking to Davis interns at my hospital, but a lot of this advice pertains to the in-person interviews from prior years.
Does anyone know how to go about deferring admission for a year if we were to be admitted?
Wow the MMIs are already starting? I'm so excited for you guys! You'll do great!
Our class didn't do interviews last year so I don't have any tips, but I know some faculty members in this year's admission committee and they are all genuinely wonderful people! I think it's going to be pleasant experience!
Our class didn't do interviews last year so I don't have any tips, but I know some faculty members in this year's admission committee and they are all genuinely wonderful people! I think it's going to be pleasant experience!