UCD Dublin c/o 2023

Started by LKG17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LKG17

CSU CVMBS c/o 2023
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y’all! There weren’t any specific threads for UCD so I thought I’d make one! I have received a conditional offer and they are saying I am missing a prerequisite. However, I have taken the prerequisite and am wondering about why it didn’t count. I meet the minimum grade requirement for the course and am wondering who I should ask about this. I’ve sent two separate emails regarding the issue and have yet to receive a response... Thanks in advance for any advice!
 
Hi there!
I received a similar unofficial offer though have met the requirements as well; I communicated that and they seem to be okay with accepting them. Have you heard back? Are you entering in the 4 year or 5 year program?
Best!
 
Hi there!
I received a similar unofficial offer though have met the requirements as well; I communicated that and they seem to be okay with accepting them. Have you heard back? Are you entering in the 4 year or 5 year program?
Best!
I have yet to hear back, who did you contact to get it resolved? I’m entering the 4 year program!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have received/accepted my conditional offer after interviewing in NY... but also am trying to get in touch with a UCD representative regarding the prerequisite conditions as well and have had no luck so far.
 
I waited a bit though ended up paying deposit recently 🙂
I'm maybe the only person in the 5 year program (my undergrad degree was not in a related field...) ..
Any other VTS1 students out there?
:hello:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received a Skype interview invitation with the admissions committee. Any advice? I'm super nervous 🙂