UCLA ---> Happy January 15th!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in the same boat; I interviewed in december. I don't know if they do it by interview dates or not, though.

If I'm remembering correctly, they populate a database with interviewees (who are "scored" at committee meetings) and then accept off the top of the list and down. My interviewer (in Dec) told me that they had to wait until their database was sufficiently populated with a significant number of interviewees until they could start giving people notice.

Of course, I could be making all that up. :meanie:

I really want to hear back too. Here's hoping that status pages are worth checking tomorrow.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in!!!!!!


(Just kidding. Felt like raising hell like in the NYU thread. No change here... :-\ )
 
Guys, he hasn't gotten any change of status, read the line below in yellow font.

Not nice.
 
None of these threads are updating, not a good time to tell us you got in esp without telling us how they informed you,
 
Sorry, that was a cruel thing to do before going to work. :laugh:

I hope I don't get karma points knocked down here. Waitlist city!!

But yeah, SOMETHING needs to happen (even if it's me giving you myocardial infarctions.) COME ON UCLA!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, that was a cruel thing to do before going to work. :laugh:

I hope I don't get karma points knocked down here. Waitlist city!!

But yeah, SOMETHING needs to happen (even if it's me giving you myocardial infarctions.) COME ON UCLA!

jesus dopamine you scared me😡
 
well my status page just changed...that clickable looking button on the interview line that said "Scheduled" just changed to regular text...I wonder if that signifies anything?
 
well my status page just changed...that clickable looking button on the interview line that said "Scheduled" just changed to regular text...I wonder if that signifies anything?

Mine did too. Doubt it. They're probably futzin' with the system.
 
I don't think it means anything. My interview is coming up in a few weeks and my button just changed to plain text as well and obviously I am not expecting a decision soon....
 
I called this afternoon. Decisions won't be made until the end of the month. Yep...more waiting 😱
 
They're working hard, folks. Perhaps we should minimize the telecommunication cordiality.
 
hi Everyone,

does anyone have any inclining we may hear earlier than the end of the month. I would hope we could hear earlier...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a bad feeling about UCLA. I want them so much, and I don't think they want me. Unrequited love. 🙁
 
I honestly don't know what they're doing that takes this long. I'm pretty sure they have already gotten a good number of people who have been interviewed and reviewed to be able to release decisions.

It would still be nice if we could have a UCLA medical student or applicant ask in person to get the final answer.
 
I honestly don't know what they're doing that takes this long. I'm pretty sure they have already gotten a good number of people who have been interviewed and reviewed to be able to release decisions.

It would still be nice if we could have a UCLA medical student or applicant ask in person to get the final answer.

or we can just be patient like everyone else
 
"end of this week"

u guys shud just call em as well.

g'day.

WinneDaFoo, who did you talk to? What precisely do you all think this end of the week entails, a massive acceptance/rejection release, a select few, what?

In any case, patience rules the day. It will come with time. Let them be. They have work to do!
 
said that its a large batch of pretty much every interview thru dec. acceptances, waitlist, rejects, all are sent out. standard one page letter in the mail. takes up to two wks after ure status changes onthe website to actually get the letter.

word. just call. they r nice. they know we are all impatient.
 
said that its a large batch of pretty much every interview thru dec. acceptances, waitlist, rejects, all are sent out. standard one page letter in the mail. takes up to two wks after ure status changes onthe website to actually get the letter.

word. just call. they r nice. they know we are all impatient.

so she said that that batch you are referring to would be sent out at the end of the week?
 
said that its a large batch of pretty much every interview thru dec. acceptances, waitlist, rejects, all are sent out. standard one page letter in the mail. takes up to two wks after ure status changes onthe website to actually get the letter.

word. just call. they r nice. they know we are all impatient.

So... So... End of the week + up to two weeks = 3 weeks...

sad-smiley-040.gif
sad-smiley-040.gif
sad-smiley-040.gif
sad-smiley-040.gif

But I want it now!
 
I'm in there a lot --- they're working hard. The delay is not because they're being lazy. They have to organize everything for anyone who has interviewed since early October. Hang in there. It won't be too much longer.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in there a lot --- they're working hard. The delay is not because they're being lazy. They have to organize everything for anyone who has interviewed since early October. Hang in there. It won't be too much longer.

Well if you're in there a lot, any idea on how their interview process is coming along? I'm still one of the sorry saps that haven't even gotten an interview yet.

And curious....what were everyone's stats like that have interviewed? I'd like to gauge how my chances look compared to other folks' MCAT/GPA.

Anyone know the Admission's Office phone # so I can call and politely inquire about interviews?
 
Thanks to those of you who checked today; hopefully all of us will hear some good news soon.🙂
 
I interviewed in September.... this is the longest wait of my life!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh!!!!

Good luck to everyone waiting right now... patience, patience. 🙂 :luck:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.