You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UF c/o 2022 Applicants
Started by futurerescueDVM
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SAME -.-Ugh FAFSA email made my heart stop
Same!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just an FYI.. when I talked with someone in admissions yesterday they told me I would be hearing about admissions decisions mid December- early January. I'm not sure if it will be the same for everyone but just wanted to let you know what I was told!
Admissions decisions as in final offers or just interview invitations?
I'm not really sure to be honest with you. Probably both? I assume they will tell those who get interviews and those who get denied.Admissions decisions as in final offers or just interview invitations?
I'm sweating I didn't see the new posts! lol ah same here about FAFSA! I submitted in October, it's nice that they sent a reminder.
Someone on the APVMA Facebook page said they spoke to the advisor and they said within two weeks they'd send out notifications and that was last week. I'm hoping we hear next week! Cause interviews begin January 5th, I can't imagine them sending invites so close to that date in case people need to travel and whatnot.
The closer we get the more anxious I am to find out!
Someone on the APVMA Facebook page said they spoke to the advisor and they said within two weeks they'd send out notifications and that was last week. I'm hoping we hear next week! Cause interviews begin January 5th, I can't imagine them sending invites so close to that date in case people need to travel and whatnot.
The closer we get the more anxious I am to find out!
Nothing this week guys, hopefully next week! 🙂
Hi everyone, just got an update from the UF Pre-Vet Club Facebook page. Someone asked if we would hear early December and a couple of people responded.
One person said December 15th,
Someone else said they got their rejection notification the 15th,
And someone else got their interview invite the 19th.
Hopefully this is the week!
One person said December 15th,
Someone else said they got their rejection notification the 15th,
And someone else got their interview invite the 19th.
Hopefully this is the week!
Hm, maybe! Those were dates from last year's applicants I should've mentioned.So it's possible they may send out notifications in waves since there are multiple dates?
Hey guys, just talked to the admissions department and they said that there was a bit of a slow point with the admissions committee but hopefully they'll be sent out next week! Also, if you're an OOS candidate, they wouldn't give you the interview date of Jan 6th because there isn't enough time for you at that point. Good luck 😀
Next week! Geez lol, the wait carries on!Hey guys, just talked to the admissions department and they said that there was a bit of a slow point with the admissions committee but hopefully they'll be sent out next week! Also, if you're an OOS candidate, they wouldn't give you the interview date of Jan 6th because there isn't enough time for you at that point. Good luck 😀
I'm glad they haven't sent out invites yet, because I thought I was just denied! Haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You all ready to hear back this week?
You just jinxed it!You all ready to hear back this week?
You're probably right.You just jinxed it!
Does any one know where they’ll send interview invites/rejectionsYou're probably right.
Last year I believe it was via email.Does any one know where they’ll send interview invites/rejections
Someone posted on the facebook page that they spoke with admissions and they told her that they aren't going to ask OOS applicants to interview on Jan 6th because of time constraints. They also said if you can't make any interview dates, you can do a Skype interview. Hopefully this is the case!
Someone else said they spoke to admissions and they said by end of December.... Horrible wait.
IS interview for the 13th!!! 🙂 so excited!!!
In-state Interview for January 13th!!!! 10 AM!!!!!
Instate Interview for 1/6. I'm going to have to request a change though as I will be in San Francisco presenting/competing at a conference that day.
OOS interview Jan 27!! Congrats, everyone! I love how the email emphasizes that interviews are intended to be a "positive experience". Definitely helps the calm the nerves some. 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In state interview invite received at 11:17 this morning for a 1:00pm interview on 1/13!!!! IM OVER THE MOON WITH HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW YALL.
Hi guys! Congrats to all who’ve been invited to interview! If y’all have questions about the interview process, Gainesville, and/or the program DM on fb (Oriana Isabel) and I’ll be happy to answer you! Just finished my first semester of first year and I’m in LOVE! Good luckkkkk
OOS interview 1/27!
D
deleted705154
Congrats on your interviews! I was placed on the interview waitlist (OOS). Does anybody know the likelihood of being called? I know it's super variable, but I'd appreciate any insight you may have! Thanks 🙂
IS Interview 1/13! So incredibly excited.
D
deleted594338
Congrats to everyone who was offered an interview! Just want to emphasize that the interviews are meant to be a positive experience and a way for the selection committee to get a better feel for who you are and if you would be a good fit at the school. They aren’t meant to grill you or be anymore stressful than necessary. I say this as a currrent student (who survived my personal interview) who helped interview applicants last year and will interview again this spring.
OOS Waitlisted for an interview. Congratulations to everyone who got an interview 😀
I’m requesting a change also. I’m scheduled the 1/13Instate Interview for 1/6. I'm going to have to request a change though as I will be in San Francisco presenting/competing at a conference that day.
IS rejected. Good luck to everyone who received interviews!! 🙂
If you’ve been rejected, how do you know if you made it to file review?? In the email it said “after a full review of your application...” so I don’t know if that means they reviewed my entire application...
Last year they had an option where I could request feedback. If that option is available it means you had a full file review. (At least last year). It may come in another email I don’t recall.If you’ve been rejected, how do you know if you made it to file review?? In the email it said “after a full review of your application...” so I don’t know if that means they reviewed my entire application...
Ok thanks! I did fill out a form for feedback so I guess it did make it to file review!Last year they had an option where I could request feedback. If that option is available it means you had a full file review. (At least last year). It may come in another email I don’t recall.
Awesome! It helped me. I didn’t get an invite last year but followed their suggestions and I did this year.Ok thanks! I did fill out a form for feedback so I guess it did make it to file review!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Havent heard anything yet, and Im requesting a changeHas anyone heard back from Lynette yet? The email said once you confirmed you would receive more information and I just wanted to make sure I’m not the only one who hasn’t received it yet, since I’m sure she’s busy with the rescheduling and confirmations!
I got an email back about the interview day and hotel recommendations.Has anyone heard back from Lynette yet? The email said once you confirmed you would receive more information and I just wanted to make sure I’m not the only one who hasn’t received it yet, since I’m sure she’s busy with the rescheduling and confirmations!
I got an email back!
Well at least the wait is over! Vet school apps are really confusing.
rock it