This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Alt-Dimension

CYC Chow
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As a Year 12 student in the UK, I've been researching all the medical schools and their requirements for a few months already. But when I decided to do further research around January, I found out that some schools required Biology as a compulsory A-Level, as mine were Physics, Maths and Chemistry, I didn't have the entry requirements for some, so I decided to compile my own list.
This is the list for 2019 entry into UK medical schools (A-Levels only), and includes whether or not you need to take the UKCAT or BMAT. Hope other people who didn't take Biology like me find it useful.