UNECOM 2011...anyone else from the Accept Space Available List??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beachbunny

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wahoo!!! I'm in!!! I got my acceptance letter yesterday in the mail. I'm restraining myself from starting the UNECOM 2011 class thread...I think it's a bit too early! Has anyone else from the Accept Space Available list heard back?

Good luck to all who are applying this cycle-especially to UNECOM. It's an awesome school. If you get the chance to get up there for an interview, you will fall in love with it! :love: I did!

Members don't see this ad.

do you mean class of 2010? How did you already get accepted?

Some people who applied last year and got put on the waitlist are automatically accepted for the next year if they specify that they are going to reapply the following year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Some people who applied last year and got put on the waitlist are automatically accepted for the next year if they specify that they are going to reapply the following year.

Thanks for clarifying seamonkey. Good job!!!!

Wahoo!!! I'm in!!! I got my acceptance letter yesterday in the mail. I'm restraining myself from starting the UNECOM 2011 class thread...I think it's a bit too early! Has anyone else from the Accept Space Available list heard back?

Good luck to all who are applying this cycle-especially to UNECOM. It's an awesome school. If you get the chance to get up there for an interview, you will fall in love with it! :love: I did!

woohoo!!! congrats beachbunny! i know you worked so hard for it! doesn't it feel great to sit back and relax for a year?? ;) we should start our 2011 threads...or is it still to early? :p luv ya! :love:

Congratulations! That is awesome, good job. UNE is my TOP TOP choice...I am beside myself with the idea of getting in!

Congrats on the acceptance. I think i'm putting UNECOM at # 1 or at least at the top of the list. I sooooooo want to relocate to the East Coast. I feel I need some change of scenary for myself. Good luck to everyone!!!:)

congrats, beachbunny! I'm sure I'll be seeing you next year!! find me and I'll try to help you along the way! :clap: There will be some professorial changes - Dr. Cross is leaving after this year I hear. Not sure who will be taking his place yet, but I DO know a few of your fellows and they're really really great. (HINT: Your fellows are the BEST THING EVER in anatomy lab. EVER.)

I'll warn you now, tho - gross is a TOTAL time sucker. Good thing it only goes until Halloween.

My wife (who was on the ASA) also received her acceptance letter on Saturday. Very exciting...except for the $1500 deposit. ;)