UNECOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Matthew

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All! What a great way to communicate! I have been accepted at UNECOM and would be willing to talk to anyone who is interviewing there in the near future. Plus if you have also been accepted to UNECOM drop me a lin and say hello! Good luck to everyone who is going through the interview/application process. It can be a long and stressful road....keep your head up!

Thanks,
Matt

Members don't see this ad.

Finally! I got my acceptance letter from UNE today, Matt! In the last two weeks I bet I have gone over everything I could have said wrong in that interview a million times. What a relief to see the word ACCEPTANCE on that printed page. Especially after last year receiving somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 rejection letters. I look forward to the fall. Getting accepted this late means I don't have a lot of time to get ready, huh? YIKES!

Renee

Congratulations to both of you - I'm glad to see that ya'll got in.
Good luck next year.
--Nicolas--

------------------

Matt and Renee,

I second my future classmate's congratulations to you two. Doesn't it feel great knowing that you are going to medical school in the fall? UNECOM is a very good school, a former classmate of mine at UC Santa Cruz is probably a 4th year now, I believe she was the Northeast student president for the UAAO. Now you guys can relax and have some serious fun before the hazing begins! Nick, how are ya bud? Send me another e-mail if you have time.

Later guys,

EDGAR