1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UNECOM

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Matthew, Feb 22, 1999.

1. Matthew

Matthew Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey Kids,

Still looking for fellow classmates who will be entering UNECOM class of 2003. Drop me a line and say hello. I know your out there (I hope). Good luck and take care!

Matt

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ReneeWB

ReneeWB Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi Matt! I too watch this site for future classmates. I know there have to be others out there. [​IMG] Maybe they just aren't tuned in to this site.

I have sent in my initial deposit and filed all my financial aid paperwork. I look forward to getting info on housing, other costs, calendar, etc.

Look forward to meeting you in August.

Renee

4. Matthew

Matthew Member
    10+ Year Member

Dear Renee,

Glad to hear you had the final, final decision to attend UNECOM. I was in Biddeford two weekends ago with my folks "checking the place out" so to speak. I am excited about getting started...a bit anxious you could say! Keep an eye out for fellow classmates and I will do the same. I doubt the class of 2003 contains just the two of us! Take care and keep me posted!

Matt

5. OldManDave

OldManDave Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    While I am not one of your future classmates, at least not this year, I have visited the school in Biddeford. My wife and I found it WONDERFUL!! Believe me, if I am not successful in gaining admission to any of the schools I have applied to this cycle, UNECOM will be one I apply to next round!

I wish you both much luck and success...I'm certain you will both find Maine an incredible place. We loved it so much we purchased a time-share week in Kennebunkport.

Sincerely,

------------------
    'Old Man Dave'