UNECOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Matthew

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Kids,

Still looking for fellow classmates who will be entering UNECOM class of 2003. Drop me a line and say hello. I know your out there (I hope). Good luck and take care!

Matt

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Matt! I too watch this site for future classmates. I know there have to be others out there.
smile.gif
Maybe they just aren't tuned in to this site.

I have sent in my initial deposit and filed all my financial aid paperwork. I look forward to getting info on housing, other costs, calendar, etc.

Look forward to meeting you in August.

Renee

Dear Renee,

Glad to hear you had the final, final decision to attend UNECOM. I was in Biddeford two weekends ago with my folks "checking the place out" so to speak. I am excited about getting started...a bit anxious you could say! Keep an eye out for fellow classmates and I will do the same. I doubt the class of 2003 contains just the two of us! Take care and keep me posted!

Matt

While I am not one of your future classmates, at least not this year, I have visited the school in Biddeford. My wife and I found it WONDERFUL!! Believe me, if I am not successful in gaining admission to any of the schools I have applied to this cycle, UNECOM will be one I apply to next round!

I wish you both much luck and success...I'm certain you will both find Maine an incredible place. We loved it so much we purchased a time-share week in Kennebunkport.

Sincerely,

------------------
'Old Man Dave'