Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

UNECOM

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Matthew, Feb 22, 1999.

1. Matthew

Matthew Member

Hey Kids,

Still looking for fellow classmates who will be entering UNECOM class of 2003. Drop me a line and say hello. I know your out there (I hope). Good luck and take care!

Matt

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ReneeWB

ReneeWB Senior Member

Hi Matt! I too watch this site for future classmates. I know there have to be others out there. [​IMG] Maybe they just aren't tuned in to this site.

I have sent in my initial deposit and filed all my financial aid paperwork. I look forward to getting info on housing, other costs, calendar, etc.

Look forward to meeting you in August.

Renee

4. Matthew

Matthew Member

Dear Renee,

Glad to hear you had the final, final decision to attend UNECOM. I was in Biddeford two weekends ago with my folks "checking the place out" so to speak. I am excited about getting started...a bit anxious you could say! Keep an eye out for fellow classmates and I will do the same. I doubt the class of 2003 contains just the two of us! Take care and keep me posted!

Matt

5. OldManDave

OldManDave Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
    Moderator Emeritus

Attending Physician
    While I am not one of your future classmates, at least not this year, I have visited the school in Biddeford. My wife and I found it WONDERFUL!! Believe me, if I am not successful in gaining admission to any of the schools I have applied to this cycle, UNECOM will be one I apply to next round!

I wish you both much luck and success...I'm certain you will both find Maine an incredible place. We loved it so much we purchased a time-share week in Kennebunkport.

Sincerely,

------------------
    'Old Man Dave'