UNE's NEW Medical Biochemistry Course (Online)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did you ever get an answer on this question?? I have the same question!!

Did either of you ever figure this out??

Members don't see this ad.

Hey!

Could you forward me the course resources you found helpful for the second half of the course? Thank you!

Just an update for anyone looking to take biochem with UNE, the course is fairly the same as those that described it in the earlier comments. There are still 4 units containing module 1-16 of learning material. The course has four exams, two of which are proctored (unit 2 and unit 4). The quizzes and lectures help the most (avoid the book, too much material) in terms of preparing for the exams. If you plan on taking the course or are currently enrolled in it, shoot me a message so I can forward you any course resources I saved!

For those of you that have taken or are currently taking UNE Online Biochem, how did you come up with pathway problems for the pathway response discussion that is due before you take the exam (currently on Unit 1)? I am so lost with it and can't think of a question or problem to ask relating to the content that is coverd in unit 1.

Members don't see this ad :)
think like a test maker instead of a test taker, find an aspect that you gotta know for the tests, take it into a hospital type making rounds type scenario or reading a report scenario and go from there. or even a real life out in the woods scenario. i did hemo with mountain climbing for instance

Reactions: 1 user
Reviving this post.. has anyone completed this course in 8-12 weeks?