University of Detroit Mercy Dental Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Nope. Complete silence

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys I will be dropping my UDM spot soon.
Was excited to go but I got accepted to a Canadian school and price is the ultimate factor for me.
I am a Canadian applicant so hopefully, my spot goes to one of you.

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know if the waitlist is still moving?

Members don't see this ad :)
Was excited to go but I got accepted to a Canadian school and price is the ultimate factor for me.
Congrats! good luck !

Congrats on your acceptance to Canadian Dental school ! Have you dropped your UDM seat?

I have good DAT 21 but low GPA. Hoped that the DAT makes up for the GPA :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Is the class full?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone have any updates ? Also has anyone who interviewed in January get accepted ?

Is the person from Detroit?
I honestly don’t know where they are from (and I wouldn’t be in a position to disclose their info if I did), but of everyone entering the chat, this person did claim to just have been accepted 7/16.

Reactions: 3 users
I honestly don’t know where they are from (and I wouldn’t be in a position to disclose their info if I did), but of everyone entering the chat, this person did claim to just have been accepted
I GOT ACCEPTED TODAY! There is still hope guys!

Reactions: 3 users
Would you mind sharing your stats do some of us can plan for next year … thanks in advance
Hey, of course, I had a cGPA of 3.67, sGPA of 3.63, and cDAT of 19AA at the time of application. I retook the American DAT (25AA) in Nov. As for planning for next year, other things I did during my gap year were I got a covid medical lab assistant job, finished a prereq I was missing, and continued volunteering/shadowing (online and in person). I sincerely wish you the best of luck and hope you persevere, you can do it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Hi Guys, just wanted to say thank you for all the help and advice throughout this dental application cycle. I got accepted to UDM :) I hope anyone still waiting, hears some good news soon !

Reactions: 1 users
So very happy for you. May we know your stats

I just received an interview invite. Selected September 19th as my interview date. Just have to do the "pre interview" questions. Anybody know what this is like? I have read that it's essentially supplemental questions but in video format
How do you schedule for an interview? I got an invite and a “click here to schedule an interview” but it led me to Kira assessment. Any help?

Just got an email that the class is full and the cycle is officially over.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
For those that interviewed, what was it like? I have an interview date coming up for this cycle and would appreciate any tips from your experiences. Thank you in advance!

Also, does anyone know how many people they usually send invites to or at least an estimate?