-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
University of St. Augustine Fall 2018
Started by marzzyt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So for those who interviewed at San Marcos, what did y'all think? I'm also wondering if the 2/16 interview date is the only date they interviewed before the actual decision?
I thought the interview went really well. Didn't get that many questions since there were a grip of us in the group lol, but I got a pretty good vibe from the program and everyone there. Definitely my favorite program I've interviewed at so far. They told us they would start deciding after everyone has gotten the opportunity to interview, and I know for sure there is another interview date scheduled for mid-March, so it looks like we all have to hold on for a little while until we find out.
I know it may be different, but I was told by the Miami campus I would hear back within 3 weeks. I also interviewed on 2/16.I thought the interview went really well. Didn't get that many questions since there were a grip of us in the group lol, but I got a pretty good vibe from the program and everyone there. Definitely my favorite program I've interviewed at so far. They told us they would start deciding after everyone has gotten the opportunity to interview, and I know for sure there is another interview date scheduled for mid-March, so it looks like we all have to hold on for a little while until we find out.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know it may be different, but I was told by the Miami campus I would hear back within 3 weeks. I also interviewed on 2/16.
Nice. What'd you think of the program?
I thought the interview went really well. Didn't get that many questions since there were a grip of us in the group lol, but I got a pretty good vibe from the program and everyone there. Definitely my favorite program I've interviewed at so far. They told us they would start deciding after everyone has gotten the opportunity to interview, and I know for sure there is another interview date scheduled for mid-March, so it looks like we all have to hold on for a little while until we find out.
But they also said we would be getting a decision within three weeks, so wouldn't that be before mid-March?
I really liked it. Faculty and staff were very friendly and made me feel comfortable speaking with them even in the interview. They will be fully moved into their new campus before I would (hopefully) start in September. After the interview day and weighing the factors I’d say they’re my top choice.Nice. What'd you think of the program?
Hi guys! Does anyone have any tips for me? I'm interviewing on March 16th and I'm pretty anxious about it! Any advice would be great.
Hi guys! Does anyone have any tips for me? I'm interviewing on March 16th and I'm pretty anxious about it! Any advice would be great.
It was honestly not too bad. It's 30 minutes and it flew by pretty fast!
Hi guys! Does anyone have any tips for me? I'm interviewing on March 16th and I'm pretty anxious about it! Any advice would be great.
The interview is short with only 30 mins and you are grouped with 1-3 other people. I would say share your experiences and how that relates to you becoming a good health care provider and/or how it makes the field stronger and better. I was only asked 2 questions. A basic introduction and a scenario question.
What was the scenario question like?The interview is short with only 30 mins and you are grouped with 1-3 other people. I would say share your experiences and how that relates to you becoming a good health care provider and/or how it makes the field stronger and better. I was only asked 2 questions. A basic introduction and a scenario question.
When I had my interview it was something along the lines of, "What would you do if you found a classmate cheating?" and then "How would you handle a group project if one of your group members was not putting in their share of work?"What was the scenario question like?
Just curious, is there anyone who still hasn’t heard anything back from St. Augustine campus fall 2018? My portal still says under review and I’m starting to get nervous because I know people have gotten interview invites.
Just curious, is there anyone who still hasn’t heard anything back from St. Augustine campus fall 2018? My portal still says under review and I’m starting to get nervous because I know people have gotten interview invites.
I just received an email this morning with an invitation to interview at the St. Augustine Campus in a few weeks!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What time did you receive it? I’m wondering if they’re sending out emails one by one or doing a mass email.I just received an email this morning with an invitation to interview at the St. Augustine Campus in a few weeks!!
It was around 8:45am! Yes, they definitely could be doing it individually.What time did you receive it? I’m wondering if they’re sending out emails one by one or doing a mass email.
I hope so because I haven’t heard anything still and I’m starting to think I’m going to be rejected.It was around 8:45am! Yes, they definitely could be doing it individually.
I would give it time. They seem like they are late on letters from the Hurricane! I also found out the residential program is blended with in class and online lectures and I am unsure on how to feel about that.
I interviewed for the Miami campus on 2/16, I heard back yesterday that I was accepted. Has anyone else heard back?
As for the interview process, it was a very straightforward, group interview (2-3 people). You interview with a staff member who hasn't seen any of your information about you academically. You are asked to them about yourself and then asked a series of scenario questions (best advice you've gotten, what would you do if you saw someone cheat, what would you do if someone in your group didn't do any work on a project, etc.). Good luck ya'll!
As for the interview process, it was a very straightforward, group interview (2-3 people). You interview with a staff member who hasn't seen any of your information about you academically. You are asked to them about yourself and then asked a series of scenario questions (best advice you've gotten, what would you do if you saw someone cheat, what would you do if someone in your group didn't do any work on a project, etc.). Good luck ya'll!
I interviewed for the Miami campus on 2/16, I heard back yesterday that I was accepted. Has anyone else heard back?
As for the interview process, it was a very straightforward, group interview (2-3 people). You interview with a staff member who hasn't seen any of your information about you academically. You are asked to them about yourself and then asked a series of scenario questions (best advice you've gotten, what would you do if you saw someone cheat, what would you do if someone in your group didn't do any work on a project, etc.). Good luck ya'll!
Same. Interviewed on Feb. 16 for Miami and got my acceptance on Thursday!
Hi everyone! I have an interview on March 16 at the st Augustine campus? Will any one else here be attending?
Yes I received my decision through email. I also had my interview on 2/16, but for the Miami campus. Best of luck!I interviewed for San Marcos on 2/16 and have yet to hear back =/
Do they just send an email out what?
Hi everyone! I have an interview on March 16 at the st Augustine campus? Will any one else here be attending?
I’ll be there!
For fall 2018 admission? Or summer 2018?I’ll be there!
Has anyone who interviewed at the St. Augustine campus in February heard anything back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone who interviewed at the St. Augustine campus in February heard anything back?
I interviewed on Feb 15th in St. Augustine for DPT and have not heard anything back yet. They said three weeks, which is today. I tried calling Emily Staub and Juan, but no answer.
Hey I haven't interviewed at USA- Austin yet for Fall 2018, but I will be there next Friday!Has anyone interviewed for the fall full-time program in Austin yet?
I also interviewed on that day and have been checking my emails like crazy the past few days. Hopefully we hear something by today. Please let me know if you hear anything and good luck !I interviewed on Feb 15th in St. Augustine for DPT and have not heard anything back yet. They said three weeks, which is today. I tried calling Emily Staub and Juan, but no answer.
I’ll be there for summer 2018For fall 2018 admission? Or summer 2018?
Are you PT or OT?I’ll be there!
Hello Friends! I just received an acceptance email for the San Marcos campus for Fall 2018!! I interviewed 2/16.
Just got my acceptance email as well, congrats! Will you be accepting your spot?
Which campus did you get your acceptance from ?Just got my acceptance email as well, congrats! Will you be accepting your spot?
San Marcos!Which campus did you get your acceptance from ?
Cool, congrats! Are you going to accept? I currently live in San Diego but I'm waiting to hear back from the St. Aug campus in FL.San Marcos!
Yes, I will be FOR SURE accepting! Good luck to you!Cool, congrats! Are you going to accept? I currently live in San Diego but I'm waiting to hear back from the St. Aug campus in FL.
I got my acceptance into the San Marcos location today as well!!!
Way to go! Will you be accepting?I got my acceptance into the San Marcos location today as well!!!
Yes! I will be accepting! I see that you got in too!! Ill see you there!Just got my acceptance email as well, congrats! Will you be accepting your spot?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone who is accepted, do you mind sharing your stats? And your experience at the interview. I'm interviewing in 2 weeks!
. I’m not sure! I was accepted into MGH in Boston back in December and I’m on the waitlist at Idaho State. I’m so terrible with decisions, so I’ve got a lot to think about.Way to go! Will you be accepting?
Has anyone heard from the St. Augustine, FL campus about their admissions decision? I interviewed February 15th.Cool, congrats! Are you going to accept? I currently live in San Diego but I'm waiting to hear back from the St. Aug campus in FL.
I also interviewed this day and have not heard anything back yet.Has anyone heard from the St. Augustine, FL campus about their admissions decision? I interviewed February 15th.