University of St. Augustine Spring 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Guess Flex peeps have to wait :yeahright:

Members don't see this ad.

Still nothing for Dual... :(

There were only few of us but apparently we are the last to hear lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone! Congrats on the acceptances. :) You all deserve it! I haven't been too active on here but I have a reason. I applied to USA for the second time this round thinking they would get back to us quicker. I was already accepted to another program a while ago that started in August, so I made a decision to go ahead and commit to them because it's also a wonderful program and I was ready to start and didn't want to lose a great opportunity for a possibility. I was just notified of my acceptance and as much as it pains me, I must reject the offer. I started the DPT program here about a month ago and it's been really great.

SO the good news is one of the extremely qualified people they put on the wait-list will be able to take my spot. CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE. This is a real accomplishment, be proud of yourselves and go in the program and kick it's butt!:soexcited:

Reactions: 3 users
@k.macaroni @chaney @npgdpt @ANM_DPT @marlowk @LSU1212 if at least ONE person will say HI and give me your names.. then i can friend you on facebook - and then we can start a group page asap !! ;):soexcited::highfive: beyond excited over here !!! 16 weeks and counting !! :clap:
I private messaged you, you should get an "inbox" message I think! (never done it before, but I imagine thats how it works!)

Reactions: 1 users
Waaaaaaa you guys are such a tease!! Lol. Congrats FL spring 2015!! Cali, I guess one more week?! Who do we talk to to check status in San Marcos? Jenn?

Waaaaaaa you guys are such a tease!! Lol. Congrats FL spring 2015!! Cali, I guess one more week?! Who do we talk to to check status in San Marcos? Jenn?
Yeah I think it's Jennifer. I'm hoping we hear by the end of this week...but who knows.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten a call/email yet to confirm?
I got a call from Erika about an hour ago !!!! she said the emails will most likely go out tomorrow - with info on background check, drug test, financial aid, etc !!!

Congratulations to everyone!

I got a call from Erika about an hour ago !!!! she said the emails will most likely go out tomorrow - with info on background check, drug test, financial aid, etc !!!
Great! Cuz Austin Campus hasnt received any word from the school since acceptances were handed out 2 weeks ago. Been anxiously waiting to secure my spot in the class.

Congratulations to those who were accepted into the Florida Campus! And hopefully very soon San Marcos will hear back as well!

finally see some good news! congratulations everyone!
has any CA applicants heard anything yet? im assuming only FL people got accepted so far and CA will hear back sometime this week or next week?
so far my portal hasn't changed anything the status still shows interview invitation... i had my interview on the 8th in CA.

finally see some good news! congratulations everyone!
has any CA applicants heard anything yet? im assuming only FL people got accepted so far and CA will hear back sometime this week or next week?
so far my portal hasn't changed anything the status still shows interview invitation... i had my interview on the 8th in CA.
nah havent heard anything yet. status also says invited to an interview. we'll probably hear end of this week or next week (at latest i hope).

How would u know u didn't get in? If ur status didn't change after everyone else's did? Good luck Cali!!

How would u know u didn't get in? If ur status didn't change after everyone else's did? Good luck Cali!!
Good Luck to everyone in Cali and/or FL still awaiting a response... the Rejection is received via email - not a phone call...
I know from missing in on Fall 2014.. but all I can say is persistence pays off and keep pushing forward - pursuing those dreams !!

Reactions: 1 user
I hope we (Flex applicants) keep each other updated on our status! Good luck to all!

As someone stated earlier, "no news is good news" keep your heads up and you all will be fine! You are bound to find out soon enough.

Sad to say not everyone makes it. I received the dreaded email last night. Unfortunately, I must now wait for what seems like an eternity before I can reapply but you bet I'll be back. And improved!

Good luck to you all, I wish you the best!

Reactions: 4 users
do they actually call you in person to tell you you get accepted? and then email and change the status on the portal?

do they actually call you in person to tell you you get accepted? and then email and change the status on the portal?
I believe it's "portal, call, email". Could vary though.

As someone stated earlier, "no news is good news" keep your heads up and you all will be fine! You are bound to find out soon enough.

Sad to say not everyone makes it. I received the dreaded email last night. Unfortunately, I must now wait for what seems like an eternity before I can reapply but you bet I'll be back. And improved!

Good luck to you all, I wish you the best!

I'm sorry to hear that. May I ask if they told you specific reasons for the denial? And when did they say you can reapply?

the only people left are us california kids. I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope we hear back tomorrow.

Reactions: 2 users
the only people left are us california kids. I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope we hear back tomorrow.

I say that every night before bed!

I just tried calling again and it still went straight to voicemail :/

I called admissions and it went straight to voice mail. :/

Maybe they're on vacation again?! :arghh::smuggrin:
Man... The sad thing is that I wouldn't be surprised if they did something similar to that after seeing what happened the past 7 weeks. What's up with the dodgy voice mails??

Maybe tomorrow? Just like what happened to Austin they received emails at 7pm. :idea:

Maybe tomorrow? Just like what happened to Austin they received emails at 7pm. :idea:
Or next Tues like what happened to Florida? Possible we won't be waiting until next Friday!

Nothing today from Cali. I guess Tuesday, maybe?!