You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
University of St. Augustine Spring 2015
Started by kld16
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am so sorry....just know the relief will be HUGE!!!Guess Flex peeps have to wait![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! Congrats on the acceptances. 🙂 You all deserve it! I haven't been too active on here but I have a reason. I applied to USA for the second time this round thinking they would get back to us quicker. I was already accepted to another program a while ago that started in August, so I made a decision to go ahead and commit to them because it's also a wonderful program and I was ready to start and didn't want to lose a great opportunity for a possibility. I was just notified of my acceptance and as much as it pains me, I must reject the offer. I started the DPT program here about a month ago and it's been really great.
SO the good news is one of the extremely qualified people they put on the wait-list will be able to take my spot. CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE. This is a real accomplishment, be proud of yourselves and go in the program and kick it's butt!
SO the good news is one of the extremely qualified people they put on the wait-list will be able to take my spot. CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE. This is a real accomplishment, be proud of yourselves and go in the program and kick it's butt!

I am so sorry....just know the relief will be HUGE!!!
It's ok! Thank you for your advice!
I private messaged you, you should get an "inbox" message I think! (never done it before, but I imagine thats how it works!)
FL campus - DPT Facebook page !!!
congrats to all - please join
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1554756464746621/
congrats to all - please join

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1554756464746621/
Yeah I think it's Jennifer. I'm hoping we hear by the end of this week...but who knows.Waaaaaaa you guys are such a tease!! Lol. Congrats FL spring 2015!! Cali, I guess one more week?! Who do we talk to to check status in San Marcos? Jenn?
Has anyone gotten a call/email yet to confirm?
Nope. Not yet...will post when it happens though!Has anyone gotten a call/email yet to confirm?
I got a call from Erika about an hour ago !!!! she said the emails will most likely go out tomorrow - with info on background check, drug test, financial aid, etc !!!Has anyone gotten a call/email yet to confirm?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine disappeared . I mean the status tab is gone !! Rejection I guessHas anyone else's portal dissapeared?
My name on Facebook is Alyssa Nicole. i'll message you
Great! Cuz Austin Campus hasnt received any word from the school since acceptances were handed out 2 weeks ago. Been anxiously waiting to secure my spot in the class.I got a call from Erika about an hour ago !!!! she said the emails will most likely go out tomorrow - with info on background check, drug test, financial aid, etc !!!
Congratulations to those who were accepted into the Florida Campus! And hopefully very soon San Marcos will hear back as well!
I'll make a facebook group for the MOT program! And then post the link here 🙂Is anyone starting a Facebook group for MOT?
Here is the link for the MOT Florida class: https://www.facebook.com/groups/764627776909475/
Mine disappeared . I mean the status tab is gone !! Rejection I guess
Did you find out what happened?
finally see some good news! congratulations everyone!
has any CA applicants heard anything yet? im assuming only FL people got accepted so far and CA will hear back sometime this week or next week?
so far my portal hasn't changed anything the status still shows interview invitation... i had my interview on the 8th in CA.
has any CA applicants heard anything yet? im assuming only FL people got accepted so far and CA will hear back sometime this week or next week?
so far my portal hasn't changed anything the status still shows interview invitation... i had my interview on the 8th in CA.
nah havent heard anything yet. status also says invited to an interview. we'll probably hear end of this week or next week (at latest i hope).finally see some good news! congratulations everyone!
has any CA applicants heard anything yet? im assuming only FL people got accepted so far and CA will hear back sometime this week or next week?
so far my portal hasn't changed anything the status still shows interview invitation... i had my interview on the 8th in CA.
Good Luck to everyone in Cali and/or FL still awaiting a response... the Rejection is received via email - not a phone call...How would u know u didn't get in? If ur status didn't change after everyone else's did? Good luck Cali!!
I know from missing in on Fall 2014.. but all I can say is persistence pays off and keep pushing forward - pursuing those dreams !!
Any news from Cali?![]()
Nope my status has not changed :/
Nothing...still waiting 🙁Any news from Cali?![]()
I haven't heard either. I just called admissions but it went to voicemail :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As someone stated earlier, "no news is good news" keep your heads up and you all will be fine! You are bound to find out soon enough.
Sad to say not everyone makes it. I received the dreaded email last night. Unfortunately, I must now wait for what seems like an eternity before I can reapply but you bet I'll be back. And improved!
Good luck to you all, I wish you the best!
Sad to say not everyone makes it. I received the dreaded email last night. Unfortunately, I must now wait for what seems like an eternity before I can reapply but you bet I'll be back. And improved!
Good luck to you all, I wish you the best!
I believe it's "portal, call, email". Could vary though.do they actually call you in person to tell you you get accepted? and then email and change the status on the portal?
As someone stated earlier, "no news is good news" keep your heads up and you all will be fine! You are bound to find out soon enough.
Sad to say not everyone makes it. I received the dreaded email last night. Unfortunately, I must now wait for what seems like an eternity before I can reapply but you bet I'll be back. And improved!
Good luck to you all, I wish you the best!
I'm sorry to hear that. May I ask if they told you specific reasons for the denial? And when did they say you can reapply?
the only people left are us california kids. I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope we hear back tomorrow.
I'm sorry to hear that. May I ask if they told you specific reasons for the denial? And when did they say you can reapply?
Pm'd
the only people left are us california kids. I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope we hear back tomorrow.
I say that every night before bed!
I just tried calling again and it still went straight to voicemail :/
You think it's gonna be tomorrow?!I say that every night before bed!
I just tried calling again and it still went straight to voicemail :/
i think its going to be tomorrow. then again, ive been saying that like everyday hahaYou think it's gonna be tomorrow?!![]()
Same!I called admissions and it went straight to voice mail. :/
Man... The sad thing is that I wouldn't be surprised if they did something similar to that after seeing what happened the past 7 weeks. What's up with the dodgy voice mails??Maybe they're on vacation again?!![]()
They haven't been taking calls for two days now 🙁
Not coolThey haven't been taking calls for two days now 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think we should form a support group at this point
Or next Tues like what happened to Florida? Possible we won't be waiting until next Friday!Maybe tomorrow? Just like what happened to Austin they received emails at 7pm.![]()
beyond excited over here !!! 16 weeks and counting !! 

