You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
University of St. Augustine Spring 2017
Started by cg11092
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Has anyone heard from the San Marcos campus?? Its been almost three weeks and I'm dying!
Nothing from SM campus yet. No feedback when we will hear back either. Anyone have some speculations?Has anyone heard from the San Marcos campus?? Its been almost three weeks and I'm dying!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing from SM campus yet. No feedback when we will hear back either. Anyone have some speculations?
Well the letter they gave us in the packet at the interview said we would know within three weeks, which is why I was really hoping we would know by now... I've been checking my email way too often.
Well the letter they gave us in the packet at the interview said we would know within three weeks, which is why I was really hoping we would know by now... I've been checking my email way too often.
Tomorrow will be three weeks so hopefully tomorrow is the day!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
not getting my hopes upTomorrow will be three weeks so hopefully tomorrow is the day!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Just emailed Jennifer Finn and got a reply. Decisions from SM campus won't be sent out until the end of next week, and it will update on the portal before the email is sent out.
Just emailed Jennifer Finn and got a reply. Decisions from SM campus won't be sent out until the end of next week, and it will update on the portal before the email is sent out.
So check my portal non stop all of next week, got it! =p
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Just emailed Jennifer Finn and got a reply. Decisions from SM campus won't be sent out until the end of next week, and it will update on the portal before the email is sent out.
Thank you for the update. Killing my phone with all of the email checking!
I know this is early but I need to start looking for roommates for Austin campus.
same. I think they said something about a Facebook page once people start putting their deposits downI know this is early but I need to start looking for roommates for Austin campus.
Well looks like I may need to make a Facebook lol.. All I have is Twitter and snapchatsame. I think they said something about a Facebook page once people start putting their deposits down
Anyone accepted to the Miami campus?
Do you think this week would be considered the first week in September? Or next weekHey all, spoke with Emily today. She said that the admissions committee for the st. Augustine campus has not yet met [emoji20] and we will likely not hear of a decision until at least the first week in September. Apparently there have been scheduling issues.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope so too.
As it turns out, I am starting for class of Fall 16', I fly out to start tomorrow. Good luck to everyone for Spring 17'!
Which campus? How did that come about? I'm curious. That's awesome!! Good luck!As it turns out, I am starting for class of Fall 16', I fly out to start tomorrow. Good luck to everyone for Spring 17'!
Does anyone have suggestions on good private loan providers?
Hey all. I'm actually a flex mot student 2017 checking here a lot to see what was going on. I haven't seen one for MOT. I'm the Saint Augustine campus and just got an email i'm accepted. I checked my status this morning on their website and it was under review. But i just got a few emails saying i'm accepted about 15 mins ago. Good luck all.
St Augustine sent out notification today. After 4 excrutiating long weeks I found out I am in!! Good luck everybody!!
For DPT??
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
MOT. Sorry should have clarified that!
Congrats!!!Hey all. I'm actually a flex mot student 2017 checking here a lot to see what was going on. I haven't seen one for MOT. I'm the Saint Augustine campus and just got an email i'm accepted. I checked my status this morning on their website and it was under review. But i just got a few emails saying i'm accepted about 15 mins ago. Good luck all.
Do you mind sharing which campus you heard from?MOT. Sorry should have clarified that!
St Augustine, Fl campusDo you mind sharing which campus you heard from?
Congrats to you all who were accepted! I'm staying the course and satisfying one more last pre-req for the other schools just in case I am not accepted into the USA program. I'll put myself through another class of constant studying and sunken money to make sure all bases are covered.
The interview is still three weeks away, each day seems like an eternity. I've met, spoke and discussed with DO's, MD's, my patients families, I am extremely comfortable in front of authority figures but boy! I am anxious and nervous every time I think about it!
Serenity now!
The interview is still three weeks away, each day seems like an eternity. I've met, spoke and discussed with DO's, MD's, my patients families, I am extremely comfortable in front of authority figures but boy! I am anxious and nervous every time I think about it!
Serenity now!
Look just be yourself, relax, the interviews are laid back! Have fun, laugh, and do not be uptight!!! Im telling, i been through two of their interviews!!!Congrats to you all who were accepted! I'm staying the course and satisfying one more last pre-req for the other schools just in case I am not accepted into the USA program. I'll put myself through another class of constant studying and sunken money to make sure all bases are covered.
The interview is still three weeks away, each day seems like an eternity. I've met, spoke and discussed with DO's, MD's, my patients families, I am extremely comfortable in front of authority figures but boy! I am anxious and nervous every time I think about it!
Serenity now!
Got accepted to spring 2017 incoming class for St Augustine for the Miami Campus!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got accepted to spring 2017 incoming class for St Augustine for the Miami Campus!
For DPT?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I wonder how the day went for those who started today for the fall term
Tomorrow better be the day for San Marcos ughhhh
Seriously though, it's driving me crazy and I keep killing my phone checking my email constantly
I was just gonna say...so who thinks it'll actually happen tomorrow?
Ive been waiting 6 months so whats 1 more week haha. I've definitely learned patience during my wait looking at the positives.I was just gonna say...so who thinks it'll actually happen tomorrow?
But San Marcos should be open! Sooo I wonder why it's taking so longgg
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
For real man. I feel you on thatBut San Marcos should be open! Sooo I wonder why it's taking so longgg
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I've been checking my portal periodically through the day. Mine still says application under review. Looks like we won't hear back until next week 🙁
Did yours change?
No but 3 people have told me theirs said that they've been rejected all from San Marcos
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And it changed today for them?No but 3 people have told me theirs said that they've been rejected all from San Marcos
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Yep! Mine still says under review though
Maybe it's similar to how Austin did it, rejections first then acceptances next week?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Maybe it's similar to how Austin did it, rejections first then acceptances next week?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Yep! Mine still says under review though
Maybe it's similar to how Austin did it, rejections first then acceptances next week?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
So fingers crossed that no news is good news for us right now! Hopefully we don't have to wait until the end of next week to hear back