University of St. Augustine Spring 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not yet! still early though!

Members don't see this ad.

Keep Praying! Or keep hope alive if that works better for you!

Members don't see this ad :)
And the waiting continues, I guess today was wishful thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I'm going to give it until 5:30 something....Last time my decison letter came at 5:38... well for Texas

I was an MOT aplicant at the interview in Austin, and still no word here either. There were only 12 of us??

I just called and got Emily's voicemail.. Her outgoing message says to leave a message in regards to my question but I figure there's no point lol

Hi y'all! I'm looking forward to applying to the San Marcos campus for the Summer deadline. Just curious about how the interview process went for those that went to the San Marcos location...

Hey all, spoke with Emily today. She said that the admissions committee for the st. Augustine campus has not yet met and we will likely not hear of a decision until at least the first week in September. Apparently there have been scheduling issues.

Hey all, spoke with Emily today. She said that the admissions committee for the st. Augustine campus has not yet met and we will likely not hear of a decision until at least the first week in September. Apparently there have been scheduling issues.

I emailed Yvette today from Austin. Hopefully she will reply.

that sucks...i think it was the year before last, it took them 5 weeks to come up with a decision. its ridiculous!

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed Yvette today from Austin. Hopefully she will reply.
seeing as austin already let some people know last week, they should definitely let everyone else know by the end of this week at the latest -_-

Has anyone tried to contact Jenn Finn at San Marcos?

Wait a minute... The committee hasnt come together yet for a decision, but they sent out rejection letters already, so they should have an idea right?

Wait a minute... The committee hasnt come together yet for a decision, but they sent out rejection letters already, so they should have an idea right?

You're sure there were rejections from the st. Augustine campus?

just got accepted to the austin campus! :soexcited:

Reactions: 7 users
Just got in too, hurray!

Reactions: 6 users
Did you guys get an email? Also, is your online account updated as well?

Got accepted to Austin!!!!

Reactions: 6 users
congrats to everyone who was accepted to Austin! see yall in january

Reactions: 1 user
How do u tell if it's opened or not? I only have submitted and accepted next to my documents
accepted means its's been opened and accepted. Submitted just shows them and us that we correctly submitted the material but they haven't looked at that as of yet...

I was told by a current student that once you get an invitation, you are pretty much in. I've followed this site for quite some time and I'm not too sure if I believe that. He also said that as far as he knows, there was only one interview for his cohort. This was for the Austin location.
considering me and my other friend got denied last year when we applied and interviewed I can say this isn't true. But I do believe you have more of a chance at St Augustine vs other schools.

What a relief for everyone accepted at Austin!!! Congrats!

Still waiting for word from the St. Aug FL campus!

Just when I thought it wouldn't be possible to wait any longer than this week! Lol. Fingers crossed we hear sooner than September.

Thank you! and not at all.
cGPA: 3.5
pGPA:3.7
GRE: 293
Hours: 1000+ various settings
You give me hope I have the exact same stats but my hours are 4000+ multiple settings... I'm staying hopeful :) CONGRATS again!!!

Did anyone take the GRE a couple weeks before the deadline? And if so, were you able to submit your application online before the official scores came in ? Thanks

For those accepted, what is your gameplan to pay for school? I was accepted to miami campus a week ago and i been searching for ways to pay for school and limit the amount of loans i take out!

For those accepted, what is your gameplan to pay for school? I was accepted to miami campus a week ago and i been searching for ways to pay for school and limit the amount of loans i take out!
I'm going to be applying for every single scholarship I can.

the only other viable thing I could think of was prostitution, but I'm a dude and also not gonna do that.

I'm going to apply to the academic merit scholarship and other scholarships and use my savings.

Does anyone know about the health insurance. In the tuition breakdown It shows a student insurance cost. Does USA offer or require a student health plan?

Does anyone know about the health insurance. In the tuition breakdown It shows a student insurance cost. Does USA offer or require a student health plan?
I don't believe that they offer a plan, but you do have to have insurance. I think this is because that's what most of our rotations require.

I have no idea how much coverage is required, tho