University of St. Augustine Spring 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 1 user
Under the Application Overview tab on the portal it says "Your application has been reviewed and a decision has been made." But then I click view admissions decision and it still says under review. Anybody else get that?

Same here! I'm getting so nervous now!

Members don't see this ad :)
OMG. FINALLY GOT A RESPONSE FROM THE ST. AUGUSTINE CAMPUS. I GOT ACCEPTED FINALLY D: anyone else heard back with a decision?

Reactions: 2 users
OMG. FINALLY GOT A RESPONSE FROM THE ST. AUGUSTINE CAMPUS. I GOT ACCEPTED FINALLY D: anyone else heard back with a decision?

Not yet but fingers crossed!!!

Hey guys I finally joined the forum! I got accepted into the Austin campus for the January 2017 term. Is there a fb page for the Austin class? Gotta start looking for a place and roomies :)

Hey guys I finally joined the forum! I got accepted into the Austin campus for the January 2017 term. Is there a fb page for the Austin class? Gotta start looking for a place and roomies :)
I don't think that there is a FB page for the Austin january class.

we should probably make one lol

Just emailed Emily, she responded back letting me know that decisions are on going this week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted to St. Augustine, FL campus! Received my acceptance yesterday around 5pm.

Reactions: 2 users
Would anyone who was accepted to St. Augustine campus be willing to share their stats? I wonder why everyone doesn't hear at once!

Would anyone who was accepted to St. Augustine campus be willing to share their stats? I wonder why everyone doesn't hear at once!
I wonder that as well. However for the interview they sent out notifications on two different days.

I wonder that as well. However for the interview they sent out notifications on two different days.
I was looking back at that and noticed that too! Hopefully that means good things can still be coming our way :)

Should we start a FB group for the spring 2017 FL campus?

Guess were not finding out today... Ugh this is frustrating

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to everyone!! I got accepted at the St. Augustine campus as well. Hope everyone hears back soon!

To all those who are accepted at St. Augustine Florida campus what was your group number on the day of the interview? I believe they have sent out decisions for certain group numbers. They did this in the fall last year at Florida campus.

To all those who are accepted what was your group number on the day of the interview? I believe they have sent out decisions for certain group numbers. They did this in the fall last year at Florida campus.
group 3 at Austin

To all those who are accepted at St. Augustine Florida campus what was your group number on the day of the interview? I believe they have sent out decisions for certain group numbers. They did this in the fall last year at Florida campus.
I was in group 1 at st aug campus and haven't heard anything yet.

Same here! So it is that way! Group 2 and 3 must have been first and were next!
Hi all, I have been keeping up with this forum for a while now and I was also in group 2, but have yet to hear back on a decision. I don't think they are doing decisions based off of the groups, but I could be wrong!

Hi all, I have been keeping up with this forum for a while now and I was also in group 2, but have yet to hear back on a decision. I don't think they are doing decisions based off of the groups, but I could be wrong!
Darn I may be wrong then. Sorry

I was in group 3

For the St. Augustine campus, does anyone know if Emily said that everyone would hear something by the end of this week, or are they doing admission decisions into next week too?

I was waitlisted back in March for fall term and moved my app to the spring term in July I still havent heard anything either.

For the St. Augustine campus, does anyone know if Emily said that everyone would hear something by the end of this week, or are they doing admission decisions into next week too?
Emily told me decisions are coming this week.

Got wait listed. Does anyone know how that works? Also they offered me to interview for the Miami campus for admission. Gonna do that possibly.

For those accepted to the Miami campus, would you mind sharing your stats?

Wait listed. Does anyone know if we are not selected for this semester are we looked at for the summer or fall semesters?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I applied for fall semester and was waitlisted at the miami campus. A few weeks ago i was accepted into the miami campus for the spring semester. So what they did was for the people who are on the waitlist they consider some for the follow term if the initial term is filled. They also offer other campuses if they have opening there. For the people considering the Miami campus i say do it! The campus is new and the technology is wonder. I lived in miami my whole life and its a great place to be. Since this campus is new its not as competitive as the others so the chances maybe better! Best of luck to all

Wait listed. Does anyone know if we are not selected for this semester are we looked at for the summer or fall semesters?

I sent an email tonight asking general questions like yours. I will let you know when I hear back- should be sometime tomorrow morning!

You're cause I was waitlisted for Fall and they gave me option to move app to the Spring so of course I did. However it hasnt worked out yet as I was waitlisted again haha.

So looking at other forums, if you are waitlisted and rolled over going into the summer session, you have a better chance of getting into the school. The summer trimester seems to be the least competitive and less applicants.