Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hardeep Gill
If you've already made it just let me know what you called the group so I can search for it!
Here, I couldn't find you just add me at the link!
https://www.facebook.com/jacky.nguyen.315
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hardeep Gill
If you've already made it just let me know what you called the group so I can search for it!
Under the Application Overview tab on the portal it says "Your application has been reviewed and a decision has been made." But then I click view admissions decision and it still says under review. Anybody else get that?
Hardeep Gill
If you've already made it just let me know what you called the group so I can search for it!
looks like you're it. haha CONGRATS!Anyone accepted at Miami Campus?
OMG. FINALLY GOT A RESPONSE FROM THE ST. AUGUSTINE CAMPUS. I GOT ACCEPTED FINALLY D: anyone else heard back with a decision?
I am in too!!!OMG. FINALLY GOT A RESPONSE FROM THE ST. AUGUSTINE CAMPUS. I GOT ACCEPTED FINALLY D: anyone else heard back with a decision?
I don't think that there is a FB page for the Austin january class.Hey guys I finally joined the forum! I got accepted into the Austin campus for the January 2017 term. Is there a fb page for the Austin class? Gotta start looking for a place and roomies 🙂
AgreedI don't think that there is a FB page for the Austin january class.
we should probably make one lol
Hey guys I finally joined the forum! I got accepted into the Austin campus for the January 2017 term. Is there a fb page for the Austin class? Gotta start looking for a place and roomies 🙂
It has been made!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1765388377062147/
if that doesn't work its University of St. Augustine- San Marcos Spring 2017
Congrats hope the rest of us hear today.Accepted to St. Augustine, FL campus! Received my acceptance yesterday around 5pm.
Seems like that a the moment, lol but i know a few people have been.... I guess their not on herelooks like you're it. haha CONGRATS!
I wonder that as well. However for the interview they sent out notifications on two different days.Would anyone who was accepted to St. Augustine campus be willing to share their stats? I wonder why everyone doesn't hear at once!
I was looking back at that and noticed that too! Hopefully that means good things can still be coming our way 🙂I wonder that as well. However for the interview they sent out notifications on two different days.
Would anyone who was accepted to St. Augustine campus be willing to share their stats? I wonder why everyone doesn't hear at once!
Yayy should someone start a Facebook page for St Augustine too??!I am in too!!!
Good luck !!Not yet but fingers crossed!!!
group 3 at AustinTo all those who are accepted what was your group number on the day of the interview? I believe they have sent out decisions for certain group numbers. They did this in the fall last year at Florida campus.
Sorry meant for St. Augustine Florida campus.group 3 at Austin
Sorry meant for St. Augustine Florida campus.
Just made the Austin Facebook group
heres the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/515855941941186/
I was in group 1 at st aug campus and haven't heard anything yet.To all those who are accepted at St. Augustine Florida campus what was your group number on the day of the interview? I believe they have sent out decisions for certain group numbers. They did this in the fall last year at Florida campus.
SameI was in group 1 at st aug campus and haven't heard anything yet.
Same here! So it is that way! Group 2 and 3 must have been first and were next!I was in group 1 at st aug campus and haven't heard anything yet.
Hi all, I have been keeping up with this forum for a while now and I was also in group 2, but have yet to hear back on a decision. I don't think they are doing decisions based off of the groups, but I could be wrong!Same here! So it is that way! Group 2 and 3 must have been first and were next!
Darn I may be wrong then. SorryHi all, I have been keeping up with this forum for a while now and I was also in group 2, but have yet to hear back on a decision. I don't think they are doing decisions based off of the groups, but I could be wrong!
I was in group 3To all those who are accepted at St. Augustine Florida campus what was your group number on the day of the interview? I believe they have sent out decisions for certain group numbers. They did this in the fall last year at Florida campus.
I was in group 3 as well and I haven't received an email...I was in group 3
Emily told me decisions are coming this week.For the St. Augustine campus, does anyone know if Emily said that everyone would hear something by the end of this week, or are they doing admission decisions into next week too?
I got waitlisted as wellGot wait listed. Does anyone know how that works? Also they offered me to interview for the Miami campus for admission. Gonna do that possibly.
I sent an email tonight asking general questions like yours. I will let you know when I hear back- should be sometime tomorrow morning!Wait listed. Does anyone know if we are not selected for this semester are we looked at for the summer or fall semesters?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
You're cause I was waitlisted for Fall and they gave me option to move app to the Spring so of course I did. However it hasnt worked out yet as I was waitlisted again haha.Wait listed. Does anyone know if we are not selected for this semester are we looked at for the summer or fall semesters?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.