unsure if my letter writer signed the LOR...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BlueBee20

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HELP -
I asked for LOR's a LONG time ago because I thought I was on top of things. They have all already been submitted, and the last was submitted in late June. Most of them were submitted in May.

I gave all of the letter writers that AMCAS PDF that explains how to upload the letter, etc. When they upload it, does it specify that they should sign the letter?? I can't remember if I asked my professors to make sure to sign it and put it on an official letterhead. I know I reminded my non-professor letter writers to do this. Should I assume that professors know to sign letters and send them on official letterheads?? Should I just wait and see, or should I contact them and ask? Would this make that big of a difference anyway? Any insight appreciated.
 
Just send an email stating what must be included in the letter. They can easily reupload another letter using h same amcas letter request form you gave them. My writers responded accordingly.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile