UNTHSC M.S in Medical Sciences (Texas)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HighYieldContent

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I see there was a previous thread that was closed. I am starting this thread to see current applicants for next Summer/Fall.

I have a GPA under 3.5 and an OOS resident, do you think it is likely that I will be accepted?
 
I think it depends on if you're talking about the online or in person. I think you'd have a higher chance of getting into the online program.
 
I would highly recommend against going to this school. I did it (and got a 4.0 - below for proof). Too many things wrong with this program/curriculum, ask anyone from 2021-2022.

The upside is it is cheap (<10k) if you put down you're a Texas resident. I guess that's the benefit if you want to risk it, you won't lose out on much.

View attachment 363593
Could you please elaborate more on the negatives? Thinking of applying to the online program. Thanks.