Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you guys will have so much fun at orientation!!! I'm not sure if you got your schedules yet, I think it comes mid summer. Make sure to leave your nights open because every night after orientation you go somewhere. For us it was a bar for vet/animal/science quizzo night, alpha psi BBQ, and hmm i cannot remember for the life of me the other event haha but it was so much fun! Lots of the 2nd/3rd years come out with you too.
I'm going to the Galapagos the same time as your orientation though so I am a little bummed I can't be a group leader or come to the events 🙁. But i am still very excited for my trip 😀
I'm going to the Galapagos the same time as your orientation though so I am a little bummed I can't be a group leader or come to the events 🙁. But i am still very excited for my trip 😀
, while I listen to lectures at home). The free backpacks make us easily identifiable (until they break). 