Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are NOT crazy. Just messing with you. All Penn's interviews are on Fridays.... Good luck.no, not funny at all. I swear I am not crazy...
"...invite you for an interview on Friday, March 11, 2011"
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You are NOT crazy. Just messing with you. All Penn's interviews are on Fridays.... Good luck.no, not funny at all. I swear I am not crazy...
"...invite you for an interview on Friday, March 11, 2011"
Sorry, sorry, sorry! It feels like Thursday to me!
Hey everyone!
I am so excited for interviews tomorrow! I was wondering, i'm interested in LA but was not invited to the NBC day...do you think if I called and said I was interviewing I could somehow finagle a tour of the LA facilities? I REALLY want to see it. Haha
Does anyone have any suggestions for someone who is re-applying next year?
I knew someone who was rejected last year and reapplied successfully this year. She sat down and met with someone in admissions to discuss her application. I think if you even contacted them via phone or e-mail (after April 15), they would be happy to give you pointers.
👍 Try and set up an appointment with Mr. Keiter. He is super friendly and really helpful. He will also focus on things that you are talking about like research, internships, volunteering etc, not just "increase your GRE, raise your grades". If possible, see if you can get feedback on your personal statement. That may be harder to get since he would have to reread your statement before the phone appt, but it is worth a try. And if you are nearby and go in person I'm sure he would look over it if you brought it with you.
Thanks for your suggestions.... I just set up a meeting with Mr.DiMeo. Do you know if they offer tours or an open house? Thanks again for your help!
Just got my phone call about 1/2 hour ago . . . I'm in!!!
Holy moly. (Insert other words here as you see fit.)
When I post my stats, you'll understand. This is a dream come true. I am SO LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING EVERYONE!!!!!
*swoon*

AHHH!! Congratulations!!!![]()
thanks 🙂 i'm still reeling, in a good way. i feel so honored and fortunate to be in this position, and i'm so thankful for all the help i've gotten, here and at home. everyone here has been wonderful 😍
Just got my phone call about 1/2 hour ago . . . I'm in!!!
Holy moly. (Insert other words here as you see fit.)
When I post my stats, you'll understand. This is a dream come true. I am SO LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING EVERYONE!!!!!
*swoon*
For GB, SOV, and Blackat (and anyone else):
Do you know if you can meet with an admission counselor before submitting your app? I know some schools allow you to do this, but not all. Thoughts or experiences?
(if things do not work out this year of course!)







...I am an alternate @ Penn.
WOOT!👍 ( I am not rejected!)
Last year I was rejected without an interview. This year I am WAITLISTED! Third time is a charm(if things do not work out this year of course!)
So the waiting game continues to a whole new level!
Fingers crossed to those still waiting![]()
alternate too!
I have mixed emotions about this but am very honored to be considered at all, but I need to make decisions about my abroad schools within the month![]()
alternate too!
I have mixed emotions about this but am very honored to be considered at all, but I need to make decisions about my abroad schools within the month![]()
Ugh sorry you guys on the alternate list--soooo hard to have to wait longer! But it sounds like you guys have some exciting alternatives so that's great!
On another note---I got a call on Monday and I got in! I'm so shocked! I didn't think my interview went that well. I still can't believe it but I'm so excited!
😀Ugh sorry you guys on the alternate list--soooo hard to have to wait longer! But it sounds like you guys have some exciting alternatives so that's great!
On another note---I got a call on Monday and I got in! I'm so shocked! I didn't think my interview went that well. I still can't believe it but I'm so excited!
On another note---I got a call on Monday and I got in! I'm so shocked! I didn't think my interview went that well. I still can't believe it but I'm so excited!
When do you think you'll make your final decision?Also, after reading that thread, I think (now this may sound creepy) that we chatted quite a bit at the interview. And we had unknowingly coordinated our suit color? Maybe? If not, then I am completely a creeper. But nevertheless, congrats!

Haha don't worry. I totally did the same thing with SOV last year! I was like ... I think I know who you are .... hahaha I think he can attest I'm not (too) creepy in real life, it's just exciting when you can put a face to a screen name
Does anyone know if Penn's waitlist is separated for in-state and out-of-state? The waiting is killing me slowly lol.
Hello All- I just signed a lease at the Blenheim on 43rd and Spruce- nice place for a great price...anyone living there currently? Having a walking buddy wouldn't be a horrible thing🙂
Do most landlords in Philly require proof of income? If so, how do first year students go about signing leases? My "income" will be loans and I don't have any paperwork yet.
In fact, this fact just caused me to lose the perfect apartment earlier this week. Grrrrrr. 😡
There are approximately 10,000 vet students on that block. 🙂 I'm sure there will be plenty from your class!
Thank you🙂 It's just some bizarre crazy nerves that I have that everyone will already know everyone else, and I'll know no one. .
There are approximately 10,000 vet students on that block. 🙂 I'm sure there will be plenty from your class!
, while I listen to lectures at home). The free backpacks make us easily identifiable (until they break). Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.