UPENN c/o 2022 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I take the Paoli/Thorndale line in every day. It’s totally doable. You will be less likely to want to stay late for events, but it’s definitely doable. I ride in from Paoli, but other classmates come from Thorndale (the very end of the line).

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know when you can email them asking how to improve your application/who you email?

Members don't see this ad :)
If anyone is getting called off the waitlist and needs to find housing for next year, I'm still trying to fill one bedroom in a vet student house! Message me if you're interested :D

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if I need to reach out to someone to get added to the fb group after getting off the waitlist or do I just wait to get added?

Skimble knows better than me! If you want to be added to the page today to look at housing posts, you can request to join the page and can be added by an admin (which is what I did).

Reactions: 2 users
To all those watching this thread and hoping for the waitlist to move some more, another person got added to the FB group this morning!

To all those watching this thread and hoping for the waitlist to move some more, another person got added to the FB group this morning!
I can haz your cav puppy?! I have 3, and I think I need more!!!

8BBCEA6E-E6B7-4CC9-A255-300325348BD5.jpeg

OMG!! So cute :):):) I adore cavaliers. Here's another picture. His name is Cannoli, he's 10 weeks.
OK, I'll take him! He's adoable, and that is such a great name!

Also be prepared for every class to break your heart. They come up regularly, and almost never in a good way.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't have facebook, and I don't know if there is an active thread on here for Penn c/o 2022, but I am moving out of state and have some furniture available that may be useful to a new student moving to Philly. Can anyone help me get that info to the incoming class?

I don't have facebook, and I don't know if there is an active thread on here for Penn c/o 2022, but I am moving out of state and have some furniture available that may be useful to a new student moving to Philly. Can anyone help me get that info to the incoming class?

messaged you info.

Hey guys! Just a heads up, I got an offer at Cornell so I'm withdrawing my spot at UPenn! Maybe one of you guys will get my spot! Best of luck to you all!