UPENN c/o 2022 Applicants

Started by ahallowell
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Does anyone know when you can email them asking how to improve your application/who you email?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if I need to reach out to someone to get added to the fb group after getting off the waitlist or do I just wait to get added?
 
To all those watching this thread and hoping for the waitlist to move some more, another person got added to the FB group this morning!
 
To all those watching this thread and hoping for the waitlist to move some more, another person got added to the FB group this morning!
I can haz your cav puppy?! I have 3, and I think I need more!!!

8BBCEA6E-E6B7-4CC9-A255-300325348BD5.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't have facebook, and I don't know if there is an active thread on here for Penn c/o 2022, but I am moving out of state and have some furniture available that may be useful to a new student moving to Philly. Can anyone help me get that info to the incoming class?
 
I don't have facebook, and I don't know if there is an active thread on here for Penn c/o 2022, but I am moving out of state and have some furniture available that may be useful to a new student moving to Philly. Can anyone help me get that info to the incoming class?

messaged you info.