This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This may have been mentioned already, but during the interview did y'all feel like you had to "fight" for time to answer questions, or did everyone just naturally kind of talk about the same amount?

The way the group interview works is each person gets a chance to answer. Also each person gets a chance to answer a question first and they go around till everyone has gone first then start with the first person again. I did not feel like i was fighting to answer at all but you arent allowed to give the same answer that someone has already given to the question.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I just received an accepted student online chat from Uscience, but I haven’t received an acceptance email
or letter yet??

I interviewed last week 1/8 haven't heard anything yet, unfortunately, but the did say it may be 2 weeks, end of that week or even 1 week. In all honesty slightly worried, but who knows. They told us that they were calling applicants to tell them about acceptance did anyone get the same response or have they been mailing out decisions?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an accepted student online chat from Uscience, but I haven’t received an acceptance email
or letter yet??

They told me at my interview they would call if you go excepted then you get something in the mail. Maybe check your voicemail and see if they ever called.

I interviewed last week 1/8 haven't heard anything yet, unfortunately, but the did say it may be 2 weeks, end of that week or even 1 week. In all honesty slightly worried, but who knows. They told us that they were calling applicants to tell them about acceptance did anyone get the same response or have they been mailing out decisions?

anyone interviewed on 1/8 on here? Have anyone of you heard anything?

This may have been mentioned already, but during the interview did y'all feel like you had to "fight" for time to answer questions, or did everyone just naturally kind of talk about the same amount?
Don't feel pressured when you're answering. They give you plenty of time to answer and don't like rush onto the next person. Whenever you're finished talking it's moved on. No time limit or anything. It's super SUPER laid back. Don't stress!

On a serious note.. why UScience? I wasn’t able to really talk to the student tour guide much. Class sizes are huge! && has anyone heard any positive things about Uscience?

On a serious note.. why UScience? I wasn’t able to really talk to the student tour guide much. Class sizes are huge! && has anyone heard any positive things about Uscience?

I feel the same. I got accepted but just don’t know much about the program since there was no presentation by the faculty or student Q&A.

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel the same. Especially with the price of tuition at USciences I'm trying to figure out if it's "worth it" or not to attend.

Does anyone know if people who interviewed last week have gotten decisions yet?

Not yet! I interviewed on Thursday, but I figured we wouldn’t hear back until at least today since the school was closed yesterday
did they tell u when u guys would hear back? i heard the deposit deadline is feb 1st

I interviewed the 15th and they told me i would know around today if i got in or not.

Yeah they told us that too, and said we would have until middleish of February to submit deposits

For people who got accepted by phone call: what time did you get your call at?

Each student got the same amount of time to answer! They went down the line and each student answered each question. They say to keep your answers short and to the point!

did u get accepted? and if u did, do u mind sharing ur stats?

I did get accepted and i may be a little off but i think i got everything below in terms of stats

under grad: Rowan University
major: health and exercise science with a specialization in health promotion and wellness management
overall gpa: 3.625
pre-req gpa: 3.6
hours: 200 outpatient and i mentioned in my application i am currently in a 400 hour internship at a PT clinic
letters of rec: 2 PTS, a professor i worked as a TA for, and another professor who is also a PT

I was also on the eboard of a EIM club and a member of many other clubs as well as an RA, lab assistant / tutor, and undergrad TA.

Just gave up my seat. Hopefully it opens up to one of ya’ll!

I'm thinking of giving up my seat as well. The cost of the program is just something I can't get over. The scholarship I was also awarded was so small in comparison to the overall cost as well as the curriculum makes it extremely hard to find housing since in the 2nd and 3rd years you come and go every 4 months. Where did you decide to end up going?

I'm thinking of giving up my seat as well. The cost of the program is just something I can't get over. The scholarship I was also awarded was so small in comparison to the overall cost as well as the curriculum makes it extremely hard to find housing since in the 2nd and 3rd years you come and go every 4 months. Where did you decide to end up going?

Yeah it’s so expensive. Even with the 11k/year scholarship they offered me, it’s still more than other programs. I got accepted to Long Island Univ. & still waiting to hear back from my other top school in California.

For anyone wondering I contacted financial aid at usciences and they said even though the program starts in may you only need to do the 2019-2020 fafsa. I know some people thought they had to do the 2018-2019 as well but that isnt true.

Again the financial aid office said just do the 2019-2020 fafsa

HEY GUYS! Did anyone receive a reply back or any updates about the waitlist?

We won’t here anything until the middle of February if you do get accepted. They are giving people who did accept until then to pay deposit or give up their seat.

We won’t here anything until the middle of February if you do get accepted. They are giving people who did accept until then to pay deposit or give up their seat.
yeah the deposit deadline is mid -feb. are you on the waitlist as well?

Giving up my seat at USciences.. hope this helps one of you get off the waitlist! For accepted students, the deposits to hold seats are due mid February (mine was 2/20) so I'm assuming there will be a big waitlist movement after that date. Good luck!