This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I hope that is not the case, I’m going to try to remain positive for a little while longer then if worst come to worst I’ll have to move on
yeah same, and hope for the best

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you!! I graduated from Rutgers with a degree in exercise science, 3.56 gpa, about 300 observation hours in outpatient pt clinics and 2 letters of rec- one from a licensed PT and one from a professor. I was also told by admissions at Usciences that if you remain on the waiting list at this point you can send them new letters of rec and updated observation hours which may help your application if that’s something you’re able to do. I was definitely going to try that if I didn’t hear back from them. Good luck!
do you mind telling me if you have any C's in your prerequisite coursework?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got off the waitlist and was offered a scholarship but I already committed to a school. So maybe this can help someone else off the waitlist! :)

I got off the waitlist and was offered a scholarship but I already committed to a school. So maybe this can help someone else off the waitlist! :)
omg thats awesome, when did they call you??

Congrats! When did they call you? Also if you don’t mind me asking what was your gpa?

the class is full rn, I don't think anyone is dropping at this point, just got the email, did anyone else get the email

They said yesterday all the spots are filled and it done. For all those who did not get into Pt school this year, I hope you get some good feedback and wish you the best of luck next year.

They said yesterday all the spots are filled and it done. For all those who did not get into Pt school this year, I hope you get some good feedback and wish you the best of luck next year.
did you talk to Aimee about that? b/c i got an email about that and then she told me that ppl still drop

did you email them to get off the waitlist?

Yes I talk to Aimee and no I didn’t ask to be removed I’ll stay on for whatever chance but I’m focused on alevenia more now

Yes I talk to Aimee and no I didn’t ask to be removed I’ll stay on for whatever chance but I’m focused on alevenia more now
Yeah I talked to Aimee as well, she told me the email that was sent out was just to give us an update and there might be ppl who will drop but I don't think ppl drop now especially cuz the class is full, and I'm sure everyone paid their deposits. I got an acceptance to Gannon and their deposit deadline is April 5th, when is alvernia's deadline? did aimee also tell u that ppl usually drop in the next few weeks as well?

Alvernia’s deadline was back in February I already paid my deposit and congrats on your acceptance! I know you were waiting on one of the schools, you gonna commit to there? She told me same thing but then I called again and she said everyone sent in their deposits

Alvernia’s deadline was back in February I already paid my deposit and congrats on your acceptance! I know you were waiting on one of the schools, you gonna commit to there? She told me same thing but then I called again and she said everyone sent in their deposits
thanks! I think I will commit to it since USP is already full. so with your 2nd call to Aimee she told you straight that everyone paid? is it possible if someone drops after they pay the deposit?

Hey! Have you heard back from any schools?