USLME examination during rotations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutureDO88

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I took NBME 16 before taking the COMLEX and made a 173 and then just took NBME 17 today well after COMLEX and made a 182. My comsae score was a 445 before taking the COMLEX in case you are wondering. I was curious if anyone has taken the USLME exam during rotations and is there any advice any of you can give me to increase the score? I have a goal of 220+. My ultimate goal was orthopedics but it seems too far away to even reach at this point. We do get our COMLEX scores back on July 26th.


Thanks!!