-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step II USMLE Step 2 CS 29th April 2020 score release
Started by kmc2012
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thanks for the thread, I was expecting this! I am not hopeless but mine was not very good. I appreciate if anyone answers about which 10 encounter will be pointed out. In my cases there were no ”what the hell” cases. One was suspicious. ¿
Thanks for the messages, guys. I am expecting this! Good luck to us. Stay safe!
The test was so stressful and I finished all cases very early and this is the thing that I worry about.
I have heard many people felt confident but failed and many people felt bad but passed.
Cross fingers!
The test was so stressful and I finished all cases very early and this is the thing that I worry about.
I have heard many people felt confident but failed and many people felt bad but passed.
Cross fingers!
For me cases were straight forward except one case but I don’t know how I performedThanks for the messages, guys. I am expecting this! Good luck to us. Stay safe!
The test was so stressful and I finished all cases very early and this is the thing that I worry about.
I have heard many people felt confident but failed and many people felt bad but passed.
Cross fingers!
In one case I couldn’t complete the counseling because of time out...
It’s a kind of exam you never know how it went till the big day!!
Let’s presume we did well to relieve the anxiety a bit!
Stay safe.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the thread, I was expecting this! I am not hopeless but mine was not very good. I appreciate if anyone answers about which 10 encounter will be pointed out. In my cases there were no ”what the hell” cases. One was suspicious. ¿
I do not think anyone can say which 2 cases will not be graded. I just hope they are the cases i did not do so well in. lol
Let it be true please 🙂)I do not think anyone can say which 2 cases will not be graded. I just hope they are the cases i did not do so well in. lol
Wonder when scores will be released...took mine the second day of the new cycle (Late Jan) so I wonder if I'll get my score at the end of April.
Score ReportingWonder when scores will be released...took mine the second day of the new cycle (Late Jan) so I wonder if I'll get my score at the end of April.
Changes to the Step 2 CS score reporting schedule will be necessary as a result of the CSEC test center closures. Updates will be posted to the USMLE website. Results for examinees who tested before March 16, 2020 will be reported on schedule, beginning April 29, 2020 through May 27, 2020.
Do you guys know that we can know our cs score one day earlier than 4/29?
By register and login, you can check cs score in the midnight of 4/28
By register and login, you can check cs score in the midnight of 4/28
Yes it works most of the time provided you have done Step1 and CK.Does it work for Imgs?
you will know about the result by 1 am EST if the trick works
Last edited:
YesDoes it work for Imgs?
Another trick is if you find out that you can apply for step3 @FSMB, then it means you pass cs already! it usually happens before 4/29
Thank you guys. Because I did not take ck it does not work for me. It is time to wait for the results !
Step2csnightmare
Full Member
Guys, thank you so much for creating this forum. Because i am......stressed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys if I pass it, this exam is totally lenient and I will post all real reasons.. there are too many fake posts about what people did right/wrong with feelings of failing. Almost 100% of them are amg which has 99% pass rate officially.
Fluoroquinolone550
Full Member
Im going to do the same! So nervous!! What a long wait.Guys if I pass it, this exam is totally lenient and I will post all real reasons.. there are too many fake posts about what people did right/wrong with feelings of failing. Almost 100% of them are amg which has 99% pass rate officially.
you will pass!!Guys if I pass it, this exam is totally lenient and I will post all real reasons.. there are too many fake posts about what people did right/wrong with feelings of failing. Almost 100% of them are amg which has 99% pass rate officially.
Fluoroquinolone550
Full Member
hopefully all of us will pass!
Im trying to study for the CK in the meantime but I can't concentrate thinking about the CS
Im trying to study for the CK in the meantime but I can't concentrate thinking about the CS
Step2csnightmare
Full Member
This is exactly my situation.hopefully all of us will pass!
Im trying to study for the CK in the meantime but I can't concentrate thinking about the CS
This is exactly my situation.
count me in ! I completed ob/gyn from uworld. Let’s study together after having results
Step2csnightmare
Full Member
Definitely!count me in ! I completed ob/gyn from uworld. Let’s study together after having results
stressedboutCS
Full Member
Was inspired by @Step2csnightmare's username lol. I have been a long time lurker but I am also stressedboutCS and wanted the chance to commiserate. It's hard too b/c failing is higher stakes now with the uncertainty about being able to retake before applying to residency. @ophthalmologist_tr I am so with you. If I manage to squeak out a pass it will be a MIRACLE given that I forgot some major almost impossible to miss stuff. Will also detail further after results come back. Good luck everyone! Waiting ≥2 months is cruel and unusual punishment.
Last edited:
Fluoroquinolone550
Full Member
Same happened to me. I practiced a lot and I got everything ok... but when the real deal came I DONT KNOW HOW I forgot a lot of basic stuff!Was inspired by @Step2csnightmare's username lol. I have been a long time lurker but I am also stressedboutCS and wanted the chance to commiserate. It's hard too b/c failing is higher stakes now with the uncertainty about being able to retake before applying to residency. @ophthalmologist_tr I am so with you. If I manage to squeak out a pass it will be a MIRACLE given that I forgot some major almost impossible to miss stuff. Will also detail further after results come back. Good luck everyone! Waiting ≥2 months is cruel and unusual punishment.
Its cruel indeed!
Lets hope for the best
Step2csnightmare
Full Member
Haha! Glad im not the only one man.Was inspired by @Step2csnightmare's username lol. I have been a long time lurker but I am also stressedboutCS and wanted the chance to commiserate. It's hard too b/c failing is higher stakes now with the uncertainty about being able to retake before applying to residency. @ophthalmologist_tr I am so with you. If I manage to squeak out a pass it will be a MIRACLE given that I forgot some major almost impossible to miss stuff. Will also detail further after results come back. Good luck everyone! Waiting ≥2 months is cruel and unusual punishment.
Cs is not only nightmares but also flashbacks lol
stressedboutCS
Full Member
thanks for letting me be neurotic. I feel seen haha. I have a friend who I took it with on the same day but I don't want to stress her out so this is a fantastic outlet.
Step2csnightmare
Full Member
...and intrusive thoughts. I think we really might have ptsd.Cs is not only nightmares but also flashbacks lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Step2csnightmare
Full Member
I know EXACTLY what you mean! R we really all living the same life lol?thanks for letting me be neurotic. I feel seen haha. I have a friend who I took it with on the same day but I don't want to stress her out so this is a fantastic outlet.
stressedboutCS
Full Member
wish I had taken it closer to the end of the period so I didn't have to wait so long 🙁
I heard that it does not effect reporting order
Fluoroquinolone550
Full Member
Haha almosy everyday I repeat the cases in my head!Cs is not only nightmares but also flashbacks lol
Hi guys! Thank you for making this thread. The anxiety has kicked in and I am having flashbacks of everything I messed up during the test, which had taken me a while to forget after the exam.
Will the result mostly be out on 29/04 or is it in the 3rd week of the reporting schedule? I took my exam in the first week of March :/
Will the result mostly be out on 29/04 or is it in the 3rd week of the reporting schedule? I took my exam in the first week of March :/
Step2csnightmare
Full Member
Most people get their score by the 3rd week of reporting period. But honestly i think with the abundant time they've had and all of these cancellations, we should all get our scores this week. HopefullyHi guys! Thank you for making this thread. The anxiety has kicked in and I am having flashbacks of everything I messed up during the test, which had taken me a while to forget after the exam.
Will the result mostly be out on 29/04 or is it in the 3rd week of the reporting schedule? I took my exam in the first week of March :/
That makes a lot of sense. I am severely dreading it but also want to be done with all this suspense lolMost people get their score by the 3rd week of reporting period. But honestly i think with the abundant time they've had and all of these cancellations, we should all get our scores this week. Hopefully
Step2csnightmare
Full Member
Same hereThat makes a lot of sense. I am severely dreading it but also want to be done with all this suspense lol
Yes it works most of the time provided you have done Step1 and CK.
you will know about the result by 1 am EST if the trick works
this 100% works. Did it for step 2 CS and for Step 3. Good luck.
stressedboutCS
Full Member
I agree with @Step2csnightmare I have a feeling they will all be out the first day given we don't have scores from multiple weeks of testing! it's good you were able to take it before the cancellation!Hi guys! Thank you for making this thread. The anxiety has kicked in and I am having flashbacks of everything I messed up during the test, which had taken me a while to forget after the exam.
Will the result mostly be out on 29/04 or is it in the 3rd week of the reporting schedule? I took my exam in the first week of March :/
I hope taking the exam before cancellation could be a good sign for passing 🙂
Globally there is relaxation in rules in all walks of life due to corona pandemicI hope taking the exam before cancellation could be a good sign for passing 🙂
Hopefully, CS result is not an exception!!
They might consider passing all because physicians are needed badly to combat pandemic.
A thought to relieve stress and stop flashbacks...🙂🙂
stressedboutCS
Full Member
3 more days of waiting we got this!!! I hope you guys are all holding up ok 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fluoroquinolone550
Full Member
Me too!!! Thinking about everything I did wrong
stressedboutCS
Full Member
update: watched a scary movie and that was super helpful-- cannot be worried about CS when you're scared out of your mind about something else lol
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 589
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 875