-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step II USMLE Step 2 CS 29th April 2020 score release
Started by kmc2012
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Fluoroquinolone550
Full Member
haha! I bet!
Waiting and hoping to see all the "passed!!" messages!
Good luck everyone!
Waiting and hoping to see all the "passed!!" messages!
Good luck everyone!
Dokitor21117
Full Member
How do you check for this? OASIS?Permit Gone!!!!
¡This is what I found on reddit!How do you check for this? OASIS?
Let me know if it works!
Attachments
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dokitor21117
Full Member
hi people!! 1 more day!! singing celine dion karaoke is also a fantastic coping mechanism
thanks tried it and it said I have am not currently registered for cs.¡This is what I found on reddit!
Let me know if it works!
¡This is what I found on reddit!
Let me know if it works!
Dokitor21117
Full Member
I believe results are coming out tomorrow for sure. There were a lot of cancellations.
I will be waiting your results at 1 am guys.
Fluoroquinolone550
Full Member
am I the only one who keeps refreshing this page? 

noo you're not alone. I am refreshing the page with youam I the only one who keeps refreshing this page?![]()

I see that everybody is online here 🙂
its so soon! im so nervous but also worried that I wont even get it tomorrow
Isn’t it too early ?Almost all of us refrshing the OASIS page as well...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean for Permit to disappear!!Isn’t it too early ?
not for score report.
stressedboutCS
Full Member
just so grateful that we all get to be unabashedly neurotic-- loving these usernames lmao @alwaysstressed2016
has anyone tried the step 3 trick? I still have ck so I cant. but just wondering.
Even I haven't taken CK but I think the step 3 trick works at 1AM EST on the day of the resulthas anyone tried the step 3 trick? I still have ck so I cant. but just wondering.
Dokitor21117
Full Member
am I the only one who keeps refreshing this page?![]()
since we all here... have you seen any groups where focused exams passed without the heart and lungs thing?Even I haven't taken CK but I think the step 3 trick works at 1AM EST on the day of the result
It is my second attempt and I have been a total train-wreck since my retake. I can recall so many mistakes. I am an AMG and have already matched so If I dont pass this time around, Im gonna have to forfeit my position. Someone please hold me!
Step2csnightmare
Full Member
I have seen this i dont think its a big deal, if you dont always do heart and lungssince we all here... have you seen any groups where focused exams passed without the heart and lungs thing?
Step2csnightmare
Full Member
Virtual hug. You got this!It is my second attempt and I have been a total train-wreck since my retake. I can recall so many mistakes. I am an AMG and have already matched so If I dont pass this time around, Im gonna have to forfeit my position. Someone please hold me!
Dokitor21117
Full Member
Ok good to hear.. I will let you know if I am also lucky. If I scale through that means it’s just one less thing to worry about. Save time and use them for notes and closing.I have seen this i dont think its a big deal, if you dont always do heart and lungs
Dokitor21117
Full Member
I pray it works out for you! It will be so terrible to forfeit a spot for cs.Virtual hug. You got this!
Thank you buddyVirtual hug. You got this!
Thank you so much, It is gonna be a long night for a lot of us tonightI pray it works out for you! It will be so terrible to forfeit a spot for cs.
Fluoroquinolone550
Full Member
you are going to be fine @bruin0224 !
I made a lot of mistakes too, and probably all of us!Theres no time be perfect in that exam
I made a lot of mistakes too, and probably all of us!Theres no time be perfect in that exam
You will do very well. congratulations on starting residency come June!!!!!It is my second attempt and I have been a total train-wreck since my retake. I can recall so many mistakes. I am an AMG and have already matched so If I dont pass this time around, Im gonna have to forfeit my position. Someone please hold me!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Keep us posted!! sending good vibes your way! youve got this!It is my second attempt and I have been a total train-wreck since my retake. I can recall so many mistakes. I am an AMG and have already matched so If I dont pass this time around, Im gonna have to forfeit my position. Someone please hold me!
Thanks buddyYou will do very well. congratulations on starting residency come June!!!!!
Ya'll know if the FSMB trick works for this?
This is the FSMB trick which might work @1am 4/29/2020. Good luck, everyone!Ya'll know if the FSMB trick works for this?
My FSMB - Home
Create an account. It will automatically link your board information to your new account.
Click Home -> FCVS (Big yellow box halfway down the page) -> Continue -> Education and Certification (right panel) -> Examination History (right panel)
This is the FSMB trick which might work @1am 4/29/2020. Good luck, everyone!
My FSMB - Home
Create an account. It will automatically link your board information to your new account.
Click Home -> FCVS (Big yellow box halfway down the page) -> Continue -> Education and Certification (right panel) -> Examination History (right panel)
Appreciate it. Hope this works ha
Kingkong5x5
New Member
At 1am eastern, do we receive an email automatically from usmle/ECFMG or we have to log into oasis to see the result?
Fluoroquinolone550
Full Member
None. At 1 am you can do the FSMB trick. For the ecfmg you will have to wait till tomorrow morningAt 1am eastern, do we receive an email automatically from usmle/ECFMG or we have to log into oasis to see the result?
Dokitor21117
Full Member
Hoped it goes well... what was different in ICE this time compared to last time?IMG... second attempt. I can't imagine having a second fail. That will practically end my journey. Passed Step 1 and CK. Failed ICE last time. I' cant even stand this exam the 3rd time
LEts think positive. I assume I am the oldest one here and my exam was very bad beyond multiple mistake what people usually tell but we need to be positive until the big moment.IMG... second attempt. I can't imagine having a second fail. That will practically end my journey. Passed Step 1 and CK. Failed ICE last time. I' cant even stand this exam the 3rd time
Fluoroquinolone550
Full Member
Am i the only one who is falling asleep and theres still 2 hrs left?
Good luck friend. I am sure you'll be posting some good news on here in a few hours 🙂IMG... second attempt. I can't imagine having a second fail. That will practically end my journey. Passed Step 1 and CK. Failed ICE last time. I' cant even stand this exam the 3rd time
You'll be fine, friend. Hang in there and in a couple of hours you'll be telling us all some good news!It is my second attempt and I have been a total train-wreck since my retake. I can recall so many mistakes. I am an AMG and have already matched so If I dont pass this time around, Im gonna have to forfeit my position. Someone please hold me!
IkramKhaliq
Full Member
We've got this. Positivity no matter what! Dreams don't shatter when you persevere and keep fighting! Hoping to see a lot of joy in this thread soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fluoroquinolone550
Full Member
Me too.. 23 mins!omg guys im so nervous, please post if you guys see it at 1am!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 588
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 874