USMLE USMLE Step 2 CS 29th April 2020 score release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kmc2012

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hii Guys.
Hope you all are safe in the current pandemic
who is expecting the CS score to be released on 29th April
Let's discuss how was the exam experience and how are you holding up.

Stay safe!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users

Attachments

• E9710AA6-D8BB-4082-B3CB-024710B0B965.jpeg
    E9710AA6-D8BB-4082-B3CB-024710B0B965.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 112
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am hopeful that we all ll pass!!
Good luck to all.
Plz keep posting ur status update here!!

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think going through this stress is a prepardness to cope with the big stress that all of is ll face on 15 March 2021!!

It is my second attempt and I have been a total train-wreck since my retake. I can recall so many mistakes. I am an AMG and have already matched so If I dont pass this time around, Im gonna have to forfeit my position. Someone please hold me!

Reactions: 5 users
It is my second attempt and I have been a total train-wreck since my retake. I can recall so many mistakes. I am an AMG and have already matched so If I dont pass this time around, Im gonna have to forfeit my position. Someone please hold me!
Virtual hug. You got this!

You will do very well. congratulations on starting residency come June!!!!!

Keep us posted!! sending good vibes your way! youve got this!

Ya'll know if the FSMB trick works for this?
This is the FSMB trick which might work @1am 4/29/2020. Good luck, everyone!

My FSMB - Home

Create an account. It will automatically link your board information to your new account.

Click Home -> FCVS (Big yellow box halfway down the page) -> Continue -> Education and Certification (right panel) -> Examination History (right panel)

Reactions: 3 users
This is the FSMB trick which might work @1am 4/29/2020. Good luck, everyone!

My FSMB - Home

Create an account. It will automatically link your board information to your new account.

Click Home -> FCVS (Big yellow box halfway down the page) -> Continue -> Education and Certification (right panel) -> Examination History (right panel)

Appreciate it. Hope this works ha

IMG... second attempt. I can't imagine having a second fail. That will practically end my journey. Passed Step 1 and CK. Failed ICE last time. I' cant even stand this exam the 3rd time

IMG... second attempt. I can't imagine having a second fail. That will practically end my journey. Passed Step 1 and CK. Failed ICE last time. I' cant even stand this exam the 3rd time
Hoped it goes well... what was different in ICE this time compared to last time?

LEts think positive. I assume I am the oldest one here and my exam was very bad beyond multiple mistake what people usually tell but we need to be positive until the big moment.

Reactions: 4 users
Good luck friend. I am sure you'll be posting some good news on here in a few hours :)

You'll be fine, friend. Hang in there and in a couple of hours you'll be telling us all some good news!

We've got this. Positivity no matter what! Dreams don't shatter when you persevere and keep fighting! Hoping to see a lot of joy in this thread soon.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
15 mins! Wishing everyone the best! Stay positive, we all came this far :) Looking forward to seeing everyones pass!