-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step II USMLE Step 2 CS 29th April 2020 score release
Started by kmc2012
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Step2csnightmare
Full Member
Hahaa good one i'll try it!update: watched a scary movie and that was super helpful-- cannot be worried about CS when you're scared out of your mind about something else lol
Step2csnightmare
Full Member
Step 2 CSWhich permit?
When I click on print permit, it says that you are not registered for step 2 cs. My eligibility was until May 2020. Does that mean result will be out on Wednesday for me?How do I know if my permit has disappeared?! I'm an IMG
Step2csnightmare
Full Member
Yeah, this is what i meant lol!How do I know if my permit has disappeared?! I'm an IMG
Step2csnightmare
Full Member
This also happens to me as well! Thats what you guys mean by permit gone?When I click on print permit, it says that you are not registered for step 2 cs. My eligibility was until May 2020. Does that mean result will be out on Wednesday for me?
Does it happen at the week of results coming out ?
That's what everyone says :/Does it happen at the week of results coming out ?
I want to know if this is what they mean by permit disappearing. Want to be mentally prepared lolI have the link for permit but i cant print
it displays u r not registered for CS.eligibility was till June 30.
Can someone clarify? The anxiety is getting to me!This also happens to me as well! Thats what you guys mean by permit gone?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I think that is what they mean. Mine also says I am not registered for CS and my eligibility period was till october 2020.Can someone clarify? The anxiety is getting to me!
Are you all sure that it was not the same last week ?
For me its the same since last week
No changes.
So far i recall from CK when result was expected to come the link completly disappeared.
But CS may be different!
Are you all sure that it was not the same last week ?
when did both of ya'll take your exams?
Feb, 20thwhen did both of ya'll take your exams?
Feb, 20th
Not sure if that'll change when you get scores back since the reporting period is ~1 month!
IMG here. my link is still there but says "The Step 2 CS scheduling permit is sent to applicants after they are registered for Step 2 CS. You cannot print a scheduling permit because you are not currently registered for Step 2 CS." But its been like that since the week after I took the test.
Is there any other way to know if my score is coming this week??
Is there any other way to know if my score is coming this week??
The same hereIMG here. my link is still there but says "The Step 2 CS scheduling permit is sent to applicants after they are registered for Step 2 CS. You cannot print a scheduling permit because you are not currently registered for Step 2 CS." But its been like that since the week after I took the test.
Is there any other way to know if my score is coming this week??
What do you mean "permit gone"?Permit Gone!!!!
Fluoroquinolone550
Full Member
Same here tooThe same here
I genuinely dont think I can open my email. im freaking out. and it makes it worse that I dont even know if I get my score wednesday or not.
This is the FSMB trick which might work @1am 4/29/2020. Good luck, everyone!
My FSMB - Home
Create an account. It will automatically link your board information to your new account.
Click Home -> FCVS (Big yellow box halfway down the page) -> Continue -> Education and Certification (right panel) -> Examination History (right panel)
My FSMB - Home
Create an account. It will automatically link your board information to your new account.
Click Home -> FCVS (Big yellow box halfway down the page) -> Continue -> Education and Certification (right panel) -> Examination History (right panel)
Checking step3 application availability trick seems not working now...
Yes IMG here and CS is my last exam. Cannot start a step 3 application on FSMB yet either.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fluoroquinolone550
Full Member
I think it works only after 4/29 1 amYes IMG here and CS is my last exam. Cannot start a step 3 application on FSMB yet either.
I will let someone else to open my email if I can get it Wed... Totally freaking out...I genuinely dont think I can open my email. im freaking out. and it makes it worse that I dont even know if I get my score wednesday or not.
Guys nothing will change if you don’t check your e mail..this is not the first exam we have done. Keep calm.
Mine says the same thing.IMG here. my link is still there but says "The Step 2 CS scheduling permit is sent to applicants after they are registered for Step 2 CS. You cannot print a scheduling permit because you are not currently registered for Step 2 CS." But its been like that since the week after I took the test.
Is there any other way to know if my score is coming this week??
Anyone who took the test in March?
I tested in February!Mine says the same thing.
Anyone who took the test in March?
I took the test on 2/26. More than 2-month waiting is killing me...Mine says the same thing.
Anyone who took the test in March?
Fluoroquinolone550
Full Member
Me!Mine says the same thing.
Anyone who took the test in March?
Step2csnightmare
Full Member
Yeah, i just need this to be done with. Theres like 3000 ck questions that await me
Someone on Reddit told me that their whole permit box has disappeared. I don't if that's what they mean by permit gone. For me the box and link are there but it says that you are currently not registered for step 2 cs.
In any case, this uncertainty is just annoying and I cant focus on Uworld for ck lol
In any case, this uncertainty is just annoying and I cant focus on Uworld for ck lol
Fluoroquinolone550
Full Member
Same here! It takes me hours to finish things i can usually finish in a few minutes!Someone on Reddit told me that their whole permit box has disappeared. I don't if that's what they mean by permit gone. For me the box and link are there but it says that you are currently not registered for step 2 cs.
In any case, this uncertainty is just annoying and I cant focus on Uworld for ck lol
Step2csnightmare
Full Member
Same here in regards to permit. & i feel ya, I gave up, and im binge watching shameless until wednesday.Someone on Reddit told me that their whole permit box has disappeared. I don't if that's what they mean by permit gone. For me the box and link are there but it says that you are currently not registered for step 2 cs.
In any case, this uncertainty is just annoying and I cant focus on Uworld for ck lol
Same here. Everything is a struggle rnSame here! It takes me hours to finish things i can usually finish in a few minutes!
Lol me too. Ive been binge watching Money Heist. Why cant the days just pass by quickly :/Same here in regards to permit. & i feel ya, I gave up, and im binge watching shameless until wednesday.
Same here. Idk if this whole box has to go away
Also, I had a doubt. Does it show some ECFMG CSA registration thing below this? Just curious because mine does and I'm hoping it's just a general thing and not just for me
yesSame here. Idk if this whole box has to go away
Also, I had a doubt. Does it show some ECFMG CSA registration thing below this? Just curious because mine does and I'm hoping it's just a general thing and not just for me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for confirming. Let's hope we can move on from this phase soon 🙁
IkramKhaliq
Full Member
I've been studying for step 1 and am currently doing pharmacology. Not sure if my anxiety attacks are because of the result window or the pharma
welcome to the gang!I've been studying for step 1 and am currently doing pharmacology. Not sure if my anxiety attacks are because of the result window or the pharma
stressedboutCS
Full Member
hi people!! 1 more day!! singing celine dion karaoke is also a fantastic coping mechanism
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 588
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 875