USMLE USMLE Step 2 CS 29th April 2020 score release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kmc2012

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hii Guys.
Hope you all are safe in the current pandemic
who is expecting the CS score to be released on 29th April
Let's discuss how was the exam experience and how are you holding up.

Stay safe!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How do I know if my permit has disappeared?! I'm an IMG
When I click on print permit, it says that you are not registered for step 2 cs. My eligibility was until May 2020. Does that mean result will be out on Wednesday for me?

Reactions: 1 user
I have the link for permit but i cant print
it displays u r not registered for CS.eligibility was till June 30.

Members don't see this ad :)
For me its the same since last week
No changes.
So far i recall from CK when result was expected to come the link completly disappeared.

But CS may be different!

IMG here. my link is still there but says "The Step 2 CS scheduling permit is sent to applicants after they are registered for Step 2 CS. You cannot print a scheduling permit because you are not currently registered for Step 2 CS." But its been like that since the week after I took the test.

Is there any other way to know if my score is coming this week??

IMG here. my link is still there but says "The Step 2 CS scheduling permit is sent to applicants after they are registered for Step 2 CS. You cannot print a scheduling permit because you are not currently registered for Step 2 CS." But its been like that since the week after I took the test.

The same here

I genuinely dont think I can open my email. im freaking out. and it makes it worse that I dont even know if I get my score wednesday or not.

This is the FSMB trick which might work @1am 4/29/2020. Good luck, everyone!

My FSMB - Home

Create an account. It will automatically link your board information to your new account.

Click Home -> FCVS (Big yellow box halfway down the page) -> Continue -> Education and Certification (right panel) -> Examination History (right panel)

Checking step3 application availability trick seems not working now...

Mine says the same thing.
Anyone who took the test in March?

Someone on Reddit told me that their whole permit box has disappeared. I don't if that's what they mean by permit gone. For me the box and link are there but it says that you are currently not registered for step 2 cs.

In any case, this uncertainty is just annoying and I cant focus on Uworld for ck lol

Reactions: 2 users
Someone on Reddit told me that their whole permit box has disappeared. I don't if that's what they mean by permit gone. For me the box and link are there but it says that you are currently not registered for step 2 cs.

In any case, this uncertainty is just annoying and I cant focus on Uworld for ck lol
Same here! It takes me hours to finish things i can usually finish in a few minutes!

Reactions: 1 users

Same here in regards to permit. & i feel ya, I gave up, and im binge watching shameless until wednesday.

Reactions: 1 users
Same here! It takes me hours to finish things i can usually finish in a few minutes!
Same here. Everything is a struggle rn
Same here in regards to permit. & i feel ya, I gave up, and im binge watching shameless until wednesday.
Lol me too. Ive been binge watching Money Heist. Why cant the days just pass by quickly :/

:oops:
Capture.PNG

My oasis shows like this

Same here. Idk if this whole box has to go away
Also, I had a doubt. Does it show some ECFMG CSA registration thing below this? Just curious because mine does and I'm hoping it's just a general thing and not just for me
yes
Capture.PNG

I've been studying for step 1 and am currently doing pharmacology. Not sure if my anxiety attacks are because of the result window or the pharma