USMLE USMLE Step 2 CS 29th April 2020 score release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kmc2012

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hii Guys.
Hope you all are safe in the current pandemic
who is expecting the CS score to be released on 29th April
Let's discuss how was the exam experience and how are you holding up.

Stay safe!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations guys! I will put up a more detailed post later about how the exam actually went :p

Reactions: 1 users
PASSED on FCVS non US IMG took 6th March. God is great and ever faithful!!!!
Congratulations

Members don't see this ad :)
For AMGs- I was scouring over the previous release threads and observed that AMGs typically get a score report email on wednesday between 9-11am. The fcvs trick does not always work for them.

Reactions: 2 users
Many Congrats to all who passed
And good luck for those who are waiting!!
Hope you all will share Good news!

I passed as well Good luck to everyone with their future plans! Even if you fell at this hurdle, get back up and FIGHT! Do not give up on your dreams! Much love to everyone ❤️

Attachments

• be2e89037aa57040082d9ba4de3a3641.jpg
    be2e89037aa57040082d9ba4de3a3641.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: 1 user
Exam taken on March 9, 2020. Used step 3 trick a couple hours ago. Pass
IMG from Belarus, Eastern Europe. 3 months of preparation, no courses taken. Prepared only with online study partners and 10 days of extensive prep with live study partners before exam

Umm I don't know. I did not come across anything like that. Use this link: fcvs.fsmb.org, once you are done registering just go to your examination history.
This is it! This is the trick, worked for me! Guys, i P A S S E D!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS RIGHT NOWWW!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
I will post which section I failed when i get my results
Big thanks to all of u, u have been so kind. Right now with all the things going on in the world, the fail, u writing back means so much.
I feel devastated, stupid and just questioning if i should keep going, im so tired of this whole process

I will post which section I failed when i get my results
Big thanks to all of u, u have been so kind. Right now with all the things going on in the world, the fail, u writing back means so much.
I feel devastated, stupid and just questioning if i should keep going, im so tired of this whole process
The frustration is real. You are not stupid. This exam is unrealistic in so many ways. The interactions with the patients are not realistic. In real life, if you forgot to ask an important question (WHICH HAPPENS) you could go back and talk to the patient no problem. In real life, you will not generally treat half the conditions that are presented on that exam. Talk to friends and loved ones, have your favorite meal, watch a movie. This process is draining--give your self all the self-compassion that you can.

Reactions: 5 users
The frustration is real. You are not stupid. This exam is unrealistic in so many ways. The interactions with the patients are not realistic. In real life, if you forgot to ask an important question (WHICH HAPPENS) you could go back and talk to the patient no problem. In real life, you will not generally treat half the conditions that are presented on that exam. Talk to friends and loved ones, have your favorite meal, watch a movie. This process is draining--give your self all the self-compassion that you can.
Truly wise, excellent advice. This exam is an act, it's all a stage, that's not how patients are in real life!

Confirming for future lurkers on this thread that I got an e-mail at 10:37 AM saying my score would be available after 11am. 17 more minutes!

Reactions: 2 users