UTHSCSA Dental Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone know around when the next acceptances will be sent?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know the last day they will send out interview invites in this circle? Thank you so much.

Does anyone know the last day they will send out interview invites in this circle? Thank you so much.
Dr. Malone said during my interview that they will continue interviews through the end of January, so I think the 2nd to 3rd week of January is when they'd send the last invites.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted today as well! Email was in the spam folder

Reactions: 1 users
when does the next round of acceptances go out?

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted yesterday at 3:55 PM! (OOS Illinois) I interviewed the first week of October.

Has anyone with a post-December interview gotten accepted?

Interview #4
School: UTHSCSA
Notification date: 01/13/2022
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Texas
Application complete date: June 2021
Application transmitted to school: June2021
GPA (overall, science): 3.98, 3.96
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/22/23/22/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 01/24/2022
Method of Interview: Virtual - Zoom/Microsoft Teams

Just in case if anyone was wondering I interviewed December 6th and got accepted last Friday (1/21)!

Anyone know when the next round of acceptances will be sent? Just Interviewed 1/31

Anyone know when the next round of acceptances will be sent? Just Interviewed 1/31
Next round of acceptances should be going out next week. Students who got accepted this previous round have until this Friday (2/4) to accept or decline their offer

Anyone that interviewed on 1/31 heard back yet? Or anyone that interviewed any day of that week?

Last edited:
Accepted at 1 a.m. Feb 11 Via email. Interviewed 1/24. Decision deadline is 2/25.

Has anyone who had a pre-December interview been accepted?

Has anyone sent an email asking for a status update from admissions? Or tried sending a letter of intent?

Has anyone sent an email asking for a status update from admissions? Or tried sending a letter of intent?
I was told that they wouldn’t accept letters of intent

Any idea when the next round of acceptances is going to be?

Does anyone know when they’re sending out the next round of acceptances?

Does anyone know when they’re sending out the next round of acceptances?

It has been the following Friday after the decision deadline for the last two rounds, so I’m guessing it’ll be 03/04.

I assume they sent one out because the facebook group got more people in during the last two days.

I was accepted through email yesterday. I interviewed back in November.

Reactions: 2 users
Any ideas on how many seats are left or how many students have been accepted so far?

I called the admissions office last week and they told me that they’ll send out acceptances this week. Now that someone has been accepted last Friday, is it possible that they would send more acceptances this week?

I called the admissions office last week and they told me that they’ll send out acceptances this week. Now that someone has been accepted last Friday, is it possible that they would send more acceptances this week?
I am no expert by any means but I doubt they would send anything this week because they have to wait the 15 days waiting period for the last wave to accept or turn down the offer.

I was accepted yesterday after interviewing in November! Decision deadline is 1 week. Good luck everyone.

Reactions: 3 users
UTHSCSA class of 2026 here I come! I just got accepted today at 4:04 p.m. CST

Reactions: 2 users