UTHSCSA vs McGovern (UT Houston)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uthscsa or McGovern (UT Houston)?

• uthscsa

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • McGovern (UT Houston)

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters

tnn446

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, was recently prematched to one of the schools and really indecisive as to which one to rank higher. Both schools are amazing, but if anyone could give pros or cons to each school. Also which school would you pick over the other?

Members don't see this ad.

I really don't think there's that much of a difference between the two to make a decision on anything other than gut instinct. Tuition, COA, rotations, and quality are pretty comparable. Both are wonderful schools. Go with the one you liked more, and call it a day. I had a similar situation last spring where it simply came down to gut instinct, and I trusted my gut, and couldn't be any happier with my decision.

And congrats!

Reactions: 1 user
I really don't think there's that much of a difference between the two to make a decision on anything other than gut instinct. Tuition, COA, rotations, and quality are pretty comparable. Both are wonderful schools. Go with the one you liked more, and call it a day. I had a similar situation last spring where it simply came down to gut instinct, and I trusted my gut, and couldn't be any happier with my decision.

And congrats!
Thank You!