This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gb87

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good evening,
I'm new here to the threads and I am looking for some information for my cousins to become accredited in the United States (Florida).

They both have a clinic together and have been practicing for 5 years now.

The first one is a Dental Technician and creates dentures, retainers, crowns, bridges, etc..
The second cousin is a DDS in Italy (a dental surgeon) and has a wide area of practice and completed his study at the University of Chieti-Pescara.

I wanted to know where to begin the process of validating their education and skills here in the USA

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have reached out to the Florida Board of Dentistry and am awaiting a response from their end.