Wait List Survivors c/o 2017

Started by Kpowell14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kpowell14

Mizzou c/o 2017
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on your acceptance from the wait list/ alternate list!!

Please share if your IS or OOS, and your initial # on the wait list / Alternate list (if known of course!!!)

Let's see those Wait list / Alternate lists Move!!

Good Luck Everyone!!!


US:

Auburn:

Colorado State:

Cornell:

Davis:

Florida :

Georgia:

Iowa State:

Kansas State:

LSU:

Michigan State:

Minnesota:

Mississippi State:

Mizzou:

NCSU:

Ohio State:

Oklahoma State:

Oregon State:

Penn:

Purdue:

Tennessee:

Texas A&M:

Tufts:

Tuskegee:

University of Illinois:

Utah State/Washington State:

VMRCVM:

Western:

Wisconsin:

International:

Edinburgh:

Glasgow:

RVC:

University College Dublin:

AVC:

OVC:

University of Calgary:

WCVM:

Ross:

St. George's:

St. Matthew's University:

Murdoch:
 
Last edited:
US:

Auburn:

Colorado State:

Cornell:

Davis: deli, IS, #2, portal update 1/31

Florida :

Georgia:

Iowa State:

Kansas State:

LSU:

Michigan State:

Minnesota:

Mississippi State:

Mizzou:

NCSU:

Ohio State:

Oklahoma State:

Oregon State:

Penn:

Purdue:

Tennessee:

Texas A&M:

Tufts:

Tuskegee:

University of Illinois:

Utah State/Washington State:

VMRCVM:

Western:

Wisconsin:

International:

Edinburgh:

Glasgow:

RVC:

University College Dublin:

AVC:

OVC:

University of Calgary:

WCVM:

Ross:

St. George's:

St. Matthew's University:

Murdoch:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Xilove 🙂

I think I failed to explain this thread very well.. I meant acceptances from the wait list.. If you've been accepted from the wait list, CONGRATS! .. But if you thought this was the wait list thread it can actually be found here:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=965103

Sorry for the possible confusion peeps, I've edited the first post to explain better !
 
30 Days on the waitlist! I can't believe it. 😍

US:

Auburn:

Colorado State:

Cornell:

Davis: deli (IS, #2, portal update 1/31), AnnabelLee (OOS, portal update, 2/8)

Florida :

Georgia:

Iowa State:

Kansas State: XiLove (OOS,1/30, snailmail)

LSU: XiLove (OOS, portal, 1/?)

Michigan State:

Minnesota:

Mississippi State:

Mizzou:

NCSU:

Ohio State:

Oklahoma State:

Oregon State:

Penn:

Purdue:

Tennessee:

Texas A&M:

Tufts:

Tuskegee:

University of Illinois:

Utah State/Washington State:

VMRCVM:

Western:

Wisconsin:

International:

Edinburgh:

Glasgow:

RVC:

University College Dublin:

AVC:

OVC:

University of Calgary:

WCVM:

Ross:

St. George's:

St. Matthew's University:

Murdoch:
 
#3. Based on my position, I was fairly sure I would make it, but I didn't want to believe it until it was official. 😳

Super awesome! I'm gonna add your position to the thread, that way other wait listers have a little bit of hope!! 😀
 
US:

Auburn:

Colorado State:

Cornell:

Davis: deli (IS, #2, portal update 1/31), AnnabelLee (OOS, #3, portal update, 2/8)

Florida :

Georgia:

Iowa State:

Kansas State:

LSU:

Michigan State:

Minnesota:

Mississippi State:

Mizzou:

NCSU:

Ohio State:

Oklahoma State:

Oregon State:

Penn:

Purdue:

Tennessee:

Texas A&M:

Tufts:

Tuskegee:

University of Illinois:

Utah State/Washington State:

VMRCVM:

Western:

Wisconsin:

International:

Edinburgh:

Glasgow:

RVC:

University College Dublin:

AVC:

OVC:

University of Calgary:

WCVM:

Ross:

St. George's:

St. Matthew's University:

Murdoch:[/QUOTE]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****Bump****


I'm excited to see all the wait list survivors posting here starting next week!!!!
 
US:

Auburn:

Colorado State:

Cornell:

Davis: deli (IS, #2, portal update 1/31), AnnabelLee (OOS, #3, portal update, 2/8)

Florida :

Georgia:

Iowa State:

Kansas State:

LSU:

Michigan State:

Minnesota:

Mississippi State:

Mizzou:

NCSU:

Ohio State:

Oklahoma State:

Oregon State:

Penn:

Purdue:

Tennessee:

Texas A&M:

Tufts:

Tuskegee:

University of Illinois:

Utah State/Washington State:

VMRCVM: DAVAM (IS VA 4/15)

Western:

Wisconsin:

International:

Edinburgh:

Glasgow:

RVC:

University College Dublin:

AVC:

OVC:

University of Calgary:

WCVM:

Ross:

St. George's:

St. Matthew's University:

Murdoch:[/QUOTE]
 
I sure hope I get off of Mississippi's wait list this year! This is my second year on it ugh...:annoyed:

Good luck to everyone who is waiting!
 
US:

Auburn:pbpauburn (4/15, phonecall)

Colorado State:

Cornell:

Davis: deli (IS, #2, portal update 1/31), AnnabelLee (OOS, #3, portal update, 2/8)

Florida :

Georgia:

Iowa State:

Kansas State:

LSU:

Michigan State:

Minnesota:

Mississippi State:

Mizzou:

NCSU:

Ohio State:

Oklahoma State:

Oregon State:

Penn:

Purdue:

Tennessee:

Texas A&M:

Tufts:

Tuskegee:

University of Illinois:

Utah State/Washington State:

VMRCVM: DAVAM (IS VA 4/15)

Western:

Wisconsin:

International:

Edinburgh:

Glasgow:

RVC:

University College Dublin:

AVC:

OVC:

University of Calgary:

WCVM:

Ross:

St. George's:

St. Matthew's University:

Murdoch:
 
Good luck everyone! May the odds be in your favor! I know I stole that from The Hunger Games, but I like that line. I'm hoping to get a call soon from somewhere but really hoping it's U of I first.
 
:soexcited: I'm actually going to vet school this year!
US:

Auburn: pbpauburn (4/15, phonecall)

Colorado State:

Cornell:

Davis: deli (IS, #2, portal update 1/31), AnnabelLee (OOS, #3, portal update, 2/8)

Florida :

Georgia:

Iowa State:

Kansas State:

LSU:

Michigan State:

Minnesota:

Mississippi State:

Mizzou:

NCSU:

Ohio State:

Oklahoma State:

Oregon State:

Penn:

Purdue:

Tennessee:

Texas A&M:

Tufts: Goatmeister (OOS, phone call, 4/16)

Tuskegee:

University of Illinois:

Utah State/Washington State:

VMRCVM: DAVAM (IS VA 4/15)

Western:

Wisconsin:

International:

Edinburgh:

Glasgow:

RVC:

University College Dublin:

AVC:

OVC:

University of Calgary:

WCVM:

Ross:

St. George's:

St. Matthew's University:

Murdoch:
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn: pbpauburn (4/15, phonecall)

Colorado State:

Cornell:

Davis: deli (IS, #2, portal update 1/31), AnnabelLee (OOS, #3, portal update, 2/8)

Florida :

Georgia:

Iowa State: joehongo (OOS, #1, phone call 4/15, portal update 4/17)

Kansas State:

LSU:

Michigan State:

Minnesota:

Mississippi State:

Mizzou:

NCSU:

Ohio State:

Oklahoma State:

Oregon State:

Penn:

Purdue:

Tennessee:

Texas A&M:

Tufts: Goatmeister (OOS, phone call, 4/16)

Tuskegee:

University of Illinois:

Utah State/Washington State:

VMRCVM: DAVAM (IS VA 4/15)

Western:

Wisconsin:

International:

Edinburgh:

Glasgow:

RVC:

University College Dublin:

AVC:

OVC:

University of Calgary:

WCVM:

Ross:

St. George's:

St. Matthew's University:

Murdoch:
 
Mizzou's waitlist is moving. Got a call yesterday but declined so I won't add myself to the list! just thought i'd put it out there.
 
Got called off the waitlist, but I will be declining. Staying at OSU 🙂 Good luck everyone!

Auburn: pbpauburn (4/15, phonecall)

Colorado State:

Cornell:

Davis: deli (IS, #2, portal update 1/31), AnnabelLee (OOS, #3, portal update, 2/8)

Florida :

Georgia:

Iowa State: joehongo (OOS, #1, phone call 4/15, portal update 4/17)

Kansas State:

LSU:

Michigan State:

Minnesota:

Mississippi State:

Mizzou:

NCSU:

Ohio State:

Oklahoma State:

Oregon State:

Penn:

Purdue: boilermaker713 (IS, phone call, 4/16)

Tennessee:

Texas A&M:

Tufts: Goatmeister (OOS, phone call, 4/16)

Tuskegee:

University of Illinois:

Utah State/Washington State:

VMRCVM: DAVAM (IS VA 4/15)

Western:

Wisconsin:

International:

Edinburgh:

Glasgow:

RVC:

University College Dublin:

AVC:

OVC:

University of Calgary:

WCVM:

Ross:

St. George's:

St. Matthew's University:

Murdoch:
 
:laugh: Congratulations!!!!! 😀😀

Congrats!!! Tufts is such a great school...loved it there when I interviewed.

congrats, goatmeister! :hardy:

Thanks, everyone! I am just so relieved. When Ford Barnet called me, he said, "I have some good news for you!" and I replied, "Oooh noooo!"—mostly because I didn't know if I was sitting down low enough, but my sister commented that he probably now thinks that I'm going into animal medicine because I don't know how to talk to people :meanie:
 
Got calls within a hour of each other!!! Ahhhh! Now I got some decisions to make!!! Good luck to EVERYONE!

Auburn: pbpauburn (4/15, phonecall)

Colorado State:

Cornell:

Davis: deli (IS, #2, portal update 1/31), AnnabelLee (OOS, #3, portal update, 2/8)

Florida :

Georgia:

Iowa State: joehongo (OOS, #1, phone call 4/15, portal update 4/17)

Kansas State: XiLove (OOS, phone call, 4/17)

LSU:

Michigan State:

Minnesota:

Mississippi State:

Mizzou: XiLove (OOS, phone call, 4/17)

NCSU:

Ohio State:

Oklahoma State:

Oregon State:

Penn:

Purdue: boilermaker713 (IS, phone call, 4/16)

Tennessee:

Texas A&M:

Tufts: Goatmeister (OOS, phone call, 4/16)

Tuskegee:

University of Illinois:

Utah State/Washington State:

VMRCVM: DAVAM (IS VA 4/15)

Western:

Wisconsin:

International:

Edinburgh:

Glasgow:

RVC:

University College Dublin:

AVC:

OVC:

University of Calgary:

WCVM:

Ross:

St. George's:

St. Matthew's University:

Murdoch:
 
Congrats so far to those of you who've gotten the call off a waitlist! Hoping my call comes soon!

Boy I feel you there! All I have done for the past two days is stare at my phone. I'm on four waitlists, but it's been totally silent over here... I just want to feel that awesome relief that must come with an acceptance. Oh, to have YEARS of hard work validated!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got a phone call I wasn't expecting earlier today! I really loved Purdue when I visited and probably would have been a hard choice between OSU and here if I was accepted in the first place, but now my heart is 100% set on being a buckeye 😍 Good luck to the rest of you on Purdue's waitlist!

Auburn: pbpauburn (4/15, phonecall)

Colorado State:

Cornell:

Davis: deli (IS, #2, portal update 1/31), AnnabelLee (OOS, #3, portal update, 2/8)

Florida :

Georgia:

Iowa State: joehongo (OOS, #1, phone call 4/15, portal update 4/17)

Kansas State: XiLove (OOS, phone call, 4/17)

LSU:

Michigan State:

Minnesota:

Mississippi State:

Mizzou: XiLove (OOS, phone call, 4/17)

NCSU:

Ohio State:

Oklahoma State:

Oregon State:

Penn:

Purdue: boilermaker713 (IS, phone call, 4/16), Stb1473 (OOS, phone call, 4/17)

Tennessee:

Texas A&M:

Tufts: Goatmeister (OOS, phone call, 4/16)

Tuskegee:

University of Illinois:

Utah State/Washington State:

VMRCVM: DAVAM (IS VA 4/15)

Western:

Wisconsin:

International:

Edinburgh:

Glasgow:

RVC:

University College Dublin:

AVC:

OVC:

University of Calgary:

WCVM:

Ross:

St. George's:

St. Matthew's University:

Murdoch:
 
Slightly far out question but I have to ask it. Would a school leave you a voicemail if they contact you to offer you a spot but you miss their phone call or in my case, have horrible service in the building I work in? That is my worst fear of missing a call!!
 
Slightly far out question but I have to ask it. Would a school leave you a voicemail if they contact you to offer you a spot but you miss their phone call or in my case, have horrible service in the building I work in? That is my worst fear of missing a call!!

Think I said this for someone else, but they should leave a message. They might not say you have a spot, but they should at least say to give them a call back one. One school said just to call them back and another actually told me I was in if I wanted the spot still.