Wait List Survivors c/o 2017

Started by Kpowell14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I just got of Minnesota's wait list a few days ago. Good luck for all of those who are still waiting! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks SOV and KP! I declined my spot due to an assistantship position that I was offered in the spring. To answer KP's question, I will be headed off to grad school at NDSU in the fall. I have not given up on my dream, and I am looking forward to the 2014-2015 application cycle. I wish all of you the best in your academic endeavors especially for the Class of 2017! Way to go, guys! 🙂
 
Thanks SOV and KP! I declined my spot due to an assistantship position that I was offered in the spring. To answer KP's question, I will be headed off to grad school at NDSU in the fall. I have not given up on my dream, and I am looking forward to the 2014-2015 application cycle. I wish all of you the best in your academic endeavors especially for the Class of 2017! Way to go, guys! 🙂

best of luck to you!!!! congrats on your grad school assistantship!!