-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Waitlist survivors! c/o 2014
Started by GreennWhite
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12), LegallyPink (call 4/26)
WAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! 👍👍👍

Congratulations LegallyPink!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you all sooo much! I think it still hasn't sunk in yet! hahah But I'm definitely a happy girl right now 🙂 🙂
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12), LegallyPink (call 4/26)
Cornell- clouds815 (IS, call 4/20)
Iowa-LovesCats (IS, waitlist #e4 4/20, jpeterman13 (OOS, waitlist #7, 4/21) HeyIFoundADime (OOS, waitlist #24, 4/26)
Louisiana- rileydog (call 4/13),zxz130 (OOS, status change 4/14)
Michigan- TwoBTsandaHawg (OOS, email 4/20)
Minnesota-Maddsmoltz (IS #9, call 4/20)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14)
NCSU- NittanyKitty (unranked waitlist, OOS, call 4/26)
Oklahoma- sadiego (OOS, call 4/19, no rank), zxz130 (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12), littlegray (IS, call 4/16), ncbelle (OOS, email to call her 4/19), dlf (OOS, call 4/15--declined offer)
UC Davis- minikitte (IS, call 4/13, #3), cooniexp (IS, call 4/16), ZebraFinch (IS, call 4/15, #6)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
University of Illinois- natalieises(IS, call 4/22), oscarmomma (IS, call 4/26)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
Cornell- clouds815 (IS, call 4/20)
Iowa-LovesCats (IS, waitlist #e4 4/20, jpeterman13 (OOS, waitlist #7, 4/21) HeyIFoundADime (OOS, waitlist #24, 4/26)
Louisiana- rileydog (call 4/13),zxz130 (OOS, status change 4/14)
Michigan- TwoBTsandaHawg (OOS, email 4/20)
Minnesota-Maddsmoltz (IS #9, call 4/20)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14)
NCSU- NittanyKitty (unranked waitlist, OOS, call 4/26)
Oklahoma- sadiego (OOS, call 4/19, no rank), zxz130 (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12), littlegray (IS, call 4/16), ncbelle (OOS, email to call her 4/19), dlf (OOS, call 4/15--declined offer)
UC Davis- minikitte (IS, call 4/13, #3), cooniexp (IS, call 4/16), ZebraFinch (IS, call 4/15, #6)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
University of Illinois- natalieises(IS, call 4/22), oscarmomma (IS, call 4/26)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
CONGRATS Nittanykitty!!!
Good Luck with your decision!! 
Good Luck with your decision!! 
Grats all! Here's to keeping the names rollin' off the wait lists!

Mizzou!!
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12), LegallyPink (call 4/26)
Cornell- clouds815 (IS, call 4/20)
Iowa-LovesCats (IS, waitlist #e4 4/20, jpeterman13 (OOS, waitlist #7, 4/21) HeyIFoundADime (OOS, waitlist #24, 4/26)
Louisiana- rileydog (call 4/13),zxz130 (OOS, status change 4/14)
Michigan- TwoBTsandaHawg (OOS, email 4/20)
Minnesota-Maddsmoltz (IS #9, call 4/20)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14), zxz130 (waitlist #23, OOS, e-mail 4/27)
NCSU- NittanyKitty (unranked waitlist, OOS, call 4/26)
Oklahoma- sadiego (OOS, call 4/19, no rank), zxz130 (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12), littlegray (IS, call 4/16), ncbelle (OOS, email to call her 4/19), dlf (OOS, call 4/15--declined offer)
UC Davis- minikitte (IS, call 4/13, #3), cooniexp (IS, call 4/16), ZebraFinch (IS, call 4/15, #6)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
University of Illinois- natalieises(IS, call 4/22), oscarmomma (IS, call 4/26)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12), LegallyPink (call 4/26)
Cornell- clouds815 (IS, call 4/20)
Iowa-LovesCats (IS, waitlist #e4 4/20, jpeterman13 (OOS, waitlist #7, 4/21) HeyIFoundADime (OOS, waitlist #24, 4/26)
Louisiana- rileydog (call 4/13),zxz130 (OOS, status change 4/14)
Michigan- TwoBTsandaHawg (OOS, email 4/20)
Minnesota-Maddsmoltz (IS #9, call 4/20)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14), zxz130 (waitlist #23, OOS, e-mail 4/27)
NCSU- NittanyKitty (unranked waitlist, OOS, call 4/26)
Oklahoma- sadiego (OOS, call 4/19, no rank), zxz130 (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12), littlegray (IS, call 4/16), ncbelle (OOS, email to call her 4/19), dlf (OOS, call 4/15--declined offer)
UC Davis- minikitte (IS, call 4/13, #3), cooniexp (IS, call 4/16), ZebraFinch (IS, call 4/15, #6)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
University of Illinois- natalieises(IS, call 4/22), oscarmomma (IS, call 4/26)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
Grats zxz130!!!
Congrats everyone!!!! and May 1st is right around the corner for those of you waiting for schools that wait to call till then! 





Mizzou!!
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14), zxz130 (waitlist #23, OOS, e-mail 4/27)
YAY! congrats...she emailed you? hm, thought it would have been a phone call
YAY! congrats...she emailed you? hm, thought it would have been a phone call
Well, what happened was that I e-mailed her to ask about the waitlist status. The she e-mailed me back stating the seats had been filled but the dean was considering letting a few more in. She told me to tell her if I would take the spot if I was offered a spot. I replied yes as long as the residency thing pans out. She appearently had a meeting with the dean afterwards and then returned e-mailing me with an offer. I tried calling her afterwards but got the machine. I wish I had gotten a call then I could get some questions answered better.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, what happened was that I e-mailed her to ask about the waitlist status. The she e-mailed me back stating the seats had been filled but the dean was considering letting a few more in. She told me to tell her if I would take the spot if I was offered a spot. I replied yes as long as the residency thing pans out. She appearently had a meeting with the dean afterwards and then returned e-mailing me with an offer. I tried calling her afterwards but got the machine. I wish I had gotten a call then I could get some questions answered better.
Oh, gotcha 🙁. Well most of that was kinda a bummer, except about you getting the offer. lots of congrats to you 🙂
Oh, gotcha 🙁. Well most of that was kinda a bummer, except about you getting the offer. lots of congrats to you 🙂
Thank you! You never know though, I would e-mail Kathy to check. It would be nice to have another FL person if I do decide on Mizzou. 🙂
Thank you! You never know though, I would e-mail Kathy to check. It would be nice to have another FL person if I do decide on Mizzou. 🙂
Uh actually I was emailing her last night as I was responding back and then got up at 6 this morning (on my only day to sleep in) to check my email and then I realized that 1) it's way too early and 2) Mizzou is an hour behind FL. so sad
Uh actually I was emailing her last night as I was responding back and then got up at 6 this morning (on my only day to sleep in) to check my email and then I realized that 1) it's way too early and 2) Mizzou is an hour behind FL. so sad
Not all of Florida 😉
I love living in the part of the state that no one knows about
That's why we say we live in LA (lower Alabama)
Skkyy, I was called off Iowa State's OOS waitlist yesterday and my number was almost half way down the list (out of 106) and I know they're still moving through the list so there's definitely still hope for more alternates! 

LegallyPink, would you mind me asking what your ranking was? I am dying to find out where they are at as I am also "almost halfway" at #48, but haven't got my call yet.
Hi everyone,
I'm new to posting, but definitely love the site. Everyone seems so helpful and supportive of one another. I have a question about the wait-lists. I am waitlisted currently at Ohio and am freaking out because I haven't heard a word from them. I checked out this thread, but no one seams to have heard anything from them either. I would like to know where they are on the wait list and if I still have hope, or should start making different plans for next year, but I don't want to call and have them associate my name in a negative way. I'm just sitting here literally biting my nails off wondering what's going on. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
I'm new to posting, but definitely love the site. Everyone seems so helpful and supportive of one another. I have a question about the wait-lists. I am waitlisted currently at Ohio and am freaking out because I haven't heard a word from them. I checked out this thread, but no one seams to have heard anything from them either. I would like to know where they are on the wait list and if I still have hope, or should start making different plans for next year, but I don't want to call and have them associate my name in a negative way. I'm just sitting here literally biting my nails off wondering what's going on. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Do you know what number he/she was?
I don't, sorry. She is probably accepting the position, though.
ETA: Skkyy, are you really a MD/Ph.D. student? What made you change your mind?
Last edited:
Thanks LegallyPink. I am a little more than halfway. So maybe there is still hope for me. Thanks for the update.
I'm exactly halfway down the list, and will decline. However, I have a friend just below me who will be accepting. But I'll keep you posted on where they are, if they ever get to me 🙂
I am actually just a PhD student, finishing up this June. But there was no other selection besides MD/PhD to show that I was a doctoral student. I am veterinary all the way!
Ah, that makes sense! 😀 Congrats on your Ph.D.!
I am actually just a PhD student, finishing up this June. But there was no other selection besides MD/PhD to show that I was a doctoral student. I am veterinary all the way!
Yeah, the rest of us in advanced programs just put pre-veterinary. But statuses are A Very Big Deal around here so you might want to change yours. Just sayin....
What's your dissertation research area?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mizzou!!
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12), LegallyPink (call 4/26)
Colorado - 3ms (mph/dvm oos, unranked, email 4/30)!!!!!!
Cornell- clouds815 (IS, call 4/20)
Iowa-LovesCats (IS, waitlist #e4 4/20, jpeterman13 (OOS, waitlist #7, 4/21) HeyIFoundADime (OOS, waitlist #24, 4/26)
Louisiana- rileydog (call 4/13),zxz130 (OOS, status change 4/14)
Michigan- TwoBTsandaHawg (OOS, email 4/20)
Minnesota-Maddsmoltz (IS #9, call 4/20)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14), zxz130 (waitlist #23, OOS, e-mail 4/27)
NCSU- NittanyKitty (unranked waitlist, OOS, call 4/26)
Oklahoma- sadiego (OOS, call 4/19, no rank), zxz130 (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12), littlegray (IS, call 4/16), ncbelle (OOS, email to call her 4/19), dlf (OOS, call 4/15--declined offer)
UC Davis- minikitte (IS, call 4/13, #3), cooniexp (IS, call 4/16), ZebraFinch (IS, call 4/15, #6)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
University of Illinois- natalieises(IS, call 4/22), oscarmomma (IS, call 4/26)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
dreams do come true 🙂
Grats 3M!!!
Congratulations 3Ms!!!
My research area was bovine stress immunology. Basically I was looking at immunological differences between two weaning methods (abrupt and fenceline). It was pretty cool. I'll hopefully have three publications from it. Thanks for asking! I love talking about my research lol
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12), LegallyPink (call 4/26)
Cornell- clouds815 (IS, call 4/20)
Iowa-LovesCats (IS, waitlist #e4 4/20, jpeterman13 (OOS, waitlist #7, 4/21) HeyIFoundADime (OOS, waitlist #24, 4/26)
Louisiana- rileydog (call 4/13),zxz130 (OOS, status change 4/14)
Michigan- TwoBTsandaHawg (OOS, email 4/20)
Minnesota-Maddsmoltz (IS #9, call 4/20)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14), zxz130 (waitlist #23, OOS, e-mail 4/27)
NCSU- NittanyKitty (unranked waitlist, OOS, call 4/26)
Oklahoma- sadiego (OOS, call 4/19, no rank), zxz130 (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12), littlegray (IS, call 4/16), ncbelle (OOS, email to call her 4/19), dlf (OOS, call 4/15--declined offer)
UC Davis- minikitte (IS, call 4/13, #3), cooniexp (IS, call 4/16), ZebraFinch (IS, call 4/15, #6)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
University of Illinois- natalieises(IS, call 4/22), oscarmomma (IS, call 4/26)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
Congrats to everyone who got in. Personally I was a little surprised how exclusive the list is. I guess schools are getting pretty good at predicting their yield rates.
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12), LegallyPink (call 4/26)
Colorado - 3ms (mph/dvm oos, unranked, email 4/30)
Cornell- clouds815 (IS, call 4/20)
Iowa-LovesCats (IS, waitlist #e4 4/20, jpeterman13 (OOS, waitlist #7, 4/21) HeyIFoundADime (OOS, waitlist #24, 4/26) DrMealTicket (OOS, waitlist #48, 5/3)
Louisiana- rileydog (call 4/13),zxz130 (OOS, status change 4/14)
Michigan- TwoBTsandaHawg (OOS, email 4/20)
Minnesota-Maddsmoltz (IS #9, call 4/20)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14), zxz130 (waitlist #23, OOS, e-mail 4/27)
NCSU- NittanyKitty (unranked waitlist, OOS, call 4/26)
Oklahoma- sadiego (OOS, call 4/19, no rank), zxz130 (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12), littlegray (IS, call 4/16), ncbelle (OOS, email to call her 4/19), dlf (OOS, call 4/15--declined offer)
UC Davis- minikitte (IS, call 4/13, #3), cooniexp (IS, call 4/16), ZebraFinch (IS, call 4/15, #6)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
University of Illinois- natalieises(IS, call 4/22), oscarmomma (IS, call 4/26)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
Colorado - 3ms (mph/dvm oos, unranked, email 4/30)
Cornell- clouds815 (IS, call 4/20)
Iowa-LovesCats (IS, waitlist #e4 4/20, jpeterman13 (OOS, waitlist #7, 4/21) HeyIFoundADime (OOS, waitlist #24, 4/26) DrMealTicket (OOS, waitlist #48, 5/3)
Louisiana- rileydog (call 4/13),zxz130 (OOS, status change 4/14)
Michigan- TwoBTsandaHawg (OOS, email 4/20)
Minnesota-Maddsmoltz (IS #9, call 4/20)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14), zxz130 (waitlist #23, OOS, e-mail 4/27)
NCSU- NittanyKitty (unranked waitlist, OOS, call 4/26)
Oklahoma- sadiego (OOS, call 4/19, no rank), zxz130 (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12), littlegray (IS, call 4/16), ncbelle (OOS, email to call her 4/19), dlf (OOS, call 4/15--declined offer)
UC Davis- minikitte (IS, call 4/13, #3), cooniexp (IS, call 4/16), ZebraFinch (IS, call 4/15, #6)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
University of Illinois- natalieises(IS, call 4/22), oscarmomma (IS, call 4/26)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
Last edited:
Complete surprise considering my lower-average SIS score! But I'm in! GO SPARTANS!
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12), LegallyPink (call 4/26)
Colorado - 3ms (mph/dvm oos, unranked, email 4/30)
Cornell- clouds815 (IS, call 4/20)
Iowa-LovesCats (IS, waitlist #e4 4/20, jpeterman13 (OOS, waitlist #7, 4/21) HeyIFoundADime (OOS, waitlist #24, 4/26) DrMealTicket (OOS, waitlist #48, 5/3)
Louisiana- rileydog (call 4/13),zxz130 (OOS, status change 4/14)
Michigan- TwoBTsandaHawg (OOS, email 4/20), JNR (OOS, email 5/4)
Minnesota-Maddsmoltz (IS #9, call 4/20)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14), zxz130 (waitlist #23, OOS, e-mail 4/27)
NCSU- NittanyKitty (unranked waitlist, OOS, call 4/26)
Oklahoma- sadiego (OOS, call 4/19, no rank), zxz130 (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12), littlegray (IS, call 4/16), ncbelle (OOS, email to call her 4/19), dlf (OOS, call 4/15--declined offer)
UC Davis- minikitte (IS, call 4/13, #3), cooniexp (IS, call 4/16), ZebraFinch (IS, call 4/15, #6)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
University of Illinois- natalieises(IS, call 4/22), oscarmomma (IS, call 4/26)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12), LegallyPink (call 4/26)
Colorado - 3ms (mph/dvm oos, unranked, email 4/30)
Cornell- clouds815 (IS, call 4/20)
Iowa-LovesCats (IS, waitlist #e4 4/20, jpeterman13 (OOS, waitlist #7, 4/21) HeyIFoundADime (OOS, waitlist #24, 4/26) DrMealTicket (OOS, waitlist #48, 5/3)
Louisiana- rileydog (call 4/13),zxz130 (OOS, status change 4/14)
Michigan- TwoBTsandaHawg (OOS, email 4/20), JNR (OOS, email 5/4)
Minnesota-Maddsmoltz (IS #9, call 4/20)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14), zxz130 (waitlist #23, OOS, e-mail 4/27)
NCSU- NittanyKitty (unranked waitlist, OOS, call 4/26)
Oklahoma- sadiego (OOS, call 4/19, no rank), zxz130 (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12), littlegray (IS, call 4/16), ncbelle (OOS, email to call her 4/19), dlf (OOS, call 4/15--declined offer)
UC Davis- minikitte (IS, call 4/13, #3), cooniexp (IS, call 4/16), ZebraFinch (IS, call 4/15, #6)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
University of Illinois- natalieises(IS, call 4/22), oscarmomma (IS, call 4/26)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12), LegallyPink (call 4/26)
Colorado - 3ms (mph/dvm oos, unranked, email 4/30)
Cornell- clouds815 (IS, call 4/20)
Iowa-LovesCats (IS, waitlist #e4 4/20, jpeterman13 (OOS, waitlist #7, 4/21) HeyIFoundADime (OOS, waitlist #24, 4/26) DrMealTicket (OOS, waitlist #48, 5/3), cowgirla (OOS #53)
Louisiana- rileydog (call 4/13),zxz130 (OOS, status change 4/14)
Michigan- TwoBTsandaHawg (OOS, email 4/20), JNR (OOS, email 5/4)
Minnesota-Maddsmoltz (IS #9, call 4/20)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14), zxz130 (waitlist #23, OOS, e-mail 4/27)
NCSU- NittanyKitty (unranked waitlist, OOS, call 4/26)
Oklahoma- sadiego (OOS, call 4/19, no rank), zxz130 (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12), littlegray (IS, call 4/16), ncbelle (OOS, email to call her 4/19), dlf (OOS, call 4/15--declined offer)
UC Davis- minikitte (IS, call 4/13, #3), cooniexp (IS, call 4/16), ZebraFinch (IS, call 4/15, #6)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
University of Illinois- natalieises(IS, call 4/22), oscarmomma (IS, call 4/26)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
Colorado - 3ms (mph/dvm oos, unranked, email 4/30)
Cornell- clouds815 (IS, call 4/20)
Iowa-LovesCats (IS, waitlist #e4 4/20, jpeterman13 (OOS, waitlist #7, 4/21) HeyIFoundADime (OOS, waitlist #24, 4/26) DrMealTicket (OOS, waitlist #48, 5/3), cowgirla (OOS #53)
Louisiana- rileydog (call 4/13),zxz130 (OOS, status change 4/14)
Michigan- TwoBTsandaHawg (OOS, email 4/20), JNR (OOS, email 5/4)
Minnesota-Maddsmoltz (IS #9, call 4/20)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14), zxz130 (waitlist #23, OOS, e-mail 4/27)
NCSU- NittanyKitty (unranked waitlist, OOS, call 4/26)
Oklahoma- sadiego (OOS, call 4/19, no rank), zxz130 (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12), littlegray (IS, call 4/16), ncbelle (OOS, email to call her 4/19), dlf (OOS, call 4/15--declined offer)
UC Davis- minikitte (IS, call 4/13, #3), cooniexp (IS, call 4/16), ZebraFinch (IS, call 4/15, #6)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
University of Illinois- natalieises(IS, call 4/22), oscarmomma (IS, call 4/26)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
Complete surprise considering my lower-average SIS score! But I'm in! GO SPARTANS!
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12), LegallyPink (call 4/26)
Colorado - 3ms (mph/dvm oos, unranked, email 4/30)
Cornell- clouds815 (IS, call 4/20)
Iowa-LovesCats (IS, waitlist #e4 4/20, jpeterman13 (OOS, waitlist #7, 4/21) HeyIFoundADime (OOS, waitlist #24, 4/26) DrMealTicket (OOS, waitlist #48, 5/3)
Louisiana- rileydog (call 4/13),zxz130 (OOS, status change 4/14)
Michigan- TwoBTsandaHawg (OOS, email 4/20), JNR (OOS, email 5/4)
Minnesota-Maddsmoltz (IS #9, call 4/20)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14), zxz130 (waitlist #23, OOS, e-mail 4/27)
NCSU- NittanyKitty (unranked waitlist, OOS, call 4/26)
Oklahoma- sadiego (OOS, call 4/19, no rank), zxz130 (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12), littlegray (IS, call 4/16), ncbelle (OOS, email to call her 4/19), dlf (OOS, call 4/15--declined offer)
UC Davis- minikitte (IS, call 4/13, #3), cooniexp (IS, call 4/16), ZebraFinch (IS, call 4/15, #6)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
University of Illinois- natalieises(IS, call 4/22), oscarmomma (IS, call 4/26)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
heey!! congrats!!! did they tell you how far down the list they're at now??
Congrats JNR and welcome to the Spartan family!😀
Hey everyone, just thought i'd put this out there: I was originally #14 on the OOS Minnesota waitlist and I got a letter today saying my new ranking is 9 so everyone should be getting their updated rankings this week! Anyone know how soon I could find out if I get accepted?? Sick of the waiting...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As of now, I will be turning down both Auburn and Illinois and accepting Iowa State (eeek!!) so I wanted to let those of you on the waitlists know that spots will be opening up! I really hope some SDNers get them! Good luck 🙂
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12), LegallyPink (call 4/26)
Colorado - 3ms (mph/dvm oos, unranked, email 4/30)
Cornell- clouds815 (IS, call 4/20)
Iowa-LovesCats (IS, waitlist #e4 4/20, jpeterman13 (OOS, waitlist #7, 4/21) HeyIFoundADime (OOS, waitlist #24, 4/26) DrMealTicket (OOS, waitlist #48, 5/3), cowgirla (OOS #53), LegallyPink (OOS, call 4/28)
Louisiana[/B]- rileydog (call 4/13),zxz130 (OOS, status change 4/14)
Michigan- TwoBTsandaHawg (OOS, email 4/20), JNR (OOS, email 5/4)
Minnesota-Maddsmoltz (IS #9, call 4/20)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14), zxz130 (waitlist #23, OOS, e-mail 4/27)
NCSU- NittanyKitty (unranked waitlist, OOS, call 4/26)
Oklahoma- sadiego (OOS, call 4/19, no rank), zxz130 (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12), littlegray (IS, call 4/16), ncbelle (OOS, email to call her 4/19), dlf (OOS, call 4/15--declined offer)
UC Davis- minikitte (IS, call 4/13, #3), cooniexp (IS, call 4/16), ZebraFinch (IS, call 4/15, #6)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
University of Illinois- natalieises(IS, call 4/22), oscarmomma (IS, call 4/26), LegallyPink (OOS, call 5/5)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12), LegallyPink (call 4/26)
Colorado - 3ms (mph/dvm oos, unranked, email 4/30)
Cornell- clouds815 (IS, call 4/20)
Iowa-LovesCats (IS, waitlist #e4 4/20, jpeterman13 (OOS, waitlist #7, 4/21) HeyIFoundADime (OOS, waitlist #24, 4/26) DrMealTicket (OOS, waitlist #48, 5/3), cowgirla (OOS #53), LegallyPink (OOS, call 4/28)
Louisiana[/B]- rileydog (call 4/13),zxz130 (OOS, status change 4/14)
Michigan- TwoBTsandaHawg (OOS, email 4/20), JNR (OOS, email 5/4)
Minnesota-Maddsmoltz (IS #9, call 4/20)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14), zxz130 (waitlist #23, OOS, e-mail 4/27)
NCSU- NittanyKitty (unranked waitlist, OOS, call 4/26)
Oklahoma- sadiego (OOS, call 4/19, no rank), zxz130 (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12), littlegray (IS, call 4/16), ncbelle (OOS, email to call her 4/19), dlf (OOS, call 4/15--declined offer)
UC Davis- minikitte (IS, call 4/13, #3), cooniexp (IS, call 4/16), ZebraFinch (IS, call 4/15, #6)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
University of Illinois- natalieises(IS, call 4/22), oscarmomma (IS, call 4/26), LegallyPink (OOS, call 5/5)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
Hey everyone, just thought i'd put this out there: I was originally #14 on the OOS Minnesota waitlist and I got a letter today saying my new ranking is 9 so everyone should be getting their updated rankings this week! Anyone know how soon I could find out if I get accepted?? Sick of the waiting...
Amlore, where do you live? I live in socal and I didnt get anything in the mail... or did i. I threw away alot of junk and what if my letter was somewhere trapped in all of it! 😱 i dont want to think about that.
Anywho... If you were #14 and are now #9 (congrats btw!!) then what am I? I was originally #2... am I -3 now?? 😛😕 im kinda confused right now. 🙁
Amlore, where do you live? I live in socal and I didnt get anything in the mail... or did i. I threw away alot of junk and what if my letter was somewhere trapped in all of it! 😱 i dont want to think about that.
Anywho... If you were #14 and are now #9 (congrats btw!!) then what am I? I was originally #2... am I -3 now?? 😛😕 im kinda confused right now. 🙁
Not necessarily 😉 You could have been moved up to #1, or the 9-14th people on the waitlist declined, allowing Amlore to get bumped up!
If you were originally #2 then you must be either #1 or #2 now depending on if the #1 person declined their waitlist spot. I don't think you could've moved down. I actually live in Minneapolis...I'm OOS even though I've lived here for 4 1/2 years because I was in school and you have to be out of school for a year before you can become a MN resident. My letter was postmarked 5/3 so I'm sure you'll get yours this week, mine just didn't have to travel very far! I'm sure you are definitely going to get accepted so you should post when you hear something!!