-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Waitlist Survivors c/o 2015!
Started by withoutane
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congratulations, vetme!
My laptop is out of commission, so I haven't been on much as of late (I'm at the parentals' nightshifting with some orphaned kittens at the moment and making use of theirs)... so excited to see the good news! 😀
Thanks Cautionary Tail!!! Now it's your turn to post here
🙂
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
when did you get your call?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when did you get your call?
Oh, LabLove3, I thought you were posting because you got the call. I started freaking out but then just the^^statement.🙄🙂
Oh, LabLove3, I thought you were posting because you got the call. I started freaking out but then just the^^statement.🙄🙂
i wish 🙂
this has become my obsessive thread. as in stalker status... i just want my phone to ring!!!!

Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
Congrats, su_grad!
^^Why has nobody added thevetvetvet to the list? lol.
Congrats to everyone else getting calls! Still keeping my fingers crossed...
Congrats to everyone else getting calls! Still keeping my fingers crossed...
^^Why has nobody added thevetvetvet to the list? lol.
Congrats to everyone else getting calls! Still keeping my fingers crossed...
It's kind of an unspoken rule around here that you don't add someone's name to a list - you let them do the honors. 🙂
Oh.
Eep! That's what I get for being a newb.
Eep! That's what I get for being a newb.
Now to decide between Cornell and U of Minnesota...
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)[/QUOTE]
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)[/QUOTE]
Oh goodness, This is so exciting that people are getting called off already! Although Tufts was saying that I would have to wait until may 1st to hear back. its going to be cruel having to wait sooo long!! 
Good Luck everyone still waiting and Congrats on those who heard great news already!! 😀

Good Luck everyone still waiting and Congrats on those who heard great news already!! 😀
Oh goodness, This is so exciting that people are getting called off already! Although Tufts was saying that I would have to wait until may 1st to hear back. its going to be cruel having to wait sooo long!!
Good Luck everyone still waiting and Congrats on those who heard great news already!! 😀
Try UTK who didn't START letting people know til late June last year 🙁 who knows how long I'll have to wait!!!
Try UTK who didn't START letting people know til late June last year 🙁 who knows how long I'll have to wait!!!
No Way!!!😱 How could they make you wait soo long?? what the heck are they doing during those two months?!?!
No Way!!!😱 How could they make you wait soo long?? what the heck are they doing during those two months?!?!
Good question.....Wish I knew........................... 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Upenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
I was #10 on the wait list to start and Wednesday I had moved to #4 hope this gives hope to those waiting for Upenn ... the wait list is definitely on the move!
I can't wait to hear about everyone else ... best of luck to everyone and hang in there!!!!
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Upenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
I was #10 on the wait list to start and Wednesday I had moved to #4 hope this gives hope to those waiting for Upenn ... the wait list is definitely on the move!
I can't wait to hear about everyone else ... best of luck to everyone and hang in there!!!!
Congrats! First waitlister taken off on 4/15! It begins!
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Upenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
I was #10 on the wait list to start and Wednesday I had moved to #4 hope this gives hope to those waiting for Upenn ... the wait list is definitely on the move!
I can't wait to hear about everyone else ... best of luck to everyone and hang in there!!!!
AHHH!! Congrats!
Maybe you really did get my spot 😛Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Upenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
I was #10 on the wait list to start and Wednesday I had moved to #4 hope this gives hope to those waiting for Upenn ... the wait list is definitely on the move!
I can't wait to hear about everyone else ... best of luck to everyone and hang in there!!!!
OMG - congratulations! First survivor on the 15th!
Thank you!!Congrats! First waitlister taken off on 4/15! It begins!
Thank you! and btw did I tell you how much you rock 🙂 I'm glad we both got the schools we wanted.AHHH!! Congrats!Maybe you really did get my spot 😛
OMG - congratulations! First survivor on the 15th!
Thank you! and I hope there are may more survivors today and in the days to come I'm sending out good luck vibes.
acdoadmy - I am desperately waiting to hear from Penn! I am an IS alternate, but I was never given a number...do they just give # to OOS applicants?
so when I first heard I was an alternate I asked if they would give out what number I was and they said they would. I'm sure if you ask they would let you know admissions has been really nice to me. I know there are two separate wait lists for IS and OOS and they go at different rates but I don't see why they couldn't tell you your number. I wish you the best of luck!! hang in there!
acdoadmy - Thanks for the heads up. Didn't realize I could call to find that out🙂 I am currently #10 on the IS list, so my chances are slim but the woman I spoke with said anything can happen. So I am still patiently waiting🙂
PS - congrats on your acceptance!! Sorry, I totally meant to say that in my previous post😛
PS - congrats on your acceptance!! Sorry, I totally meant to say that in my previous post😛
acdoadmy - Thanks for the heads up. Didn't realize I could call to find that out🙂 I am currently #10 on the IS list, so my chances are slim but the woman I spoke with said anything can happen. So I am still patiently waiting🙂
PS - congrats on your acceptance!! Sorry, I totally meant to say that in my previous post😛
aww thanks and not to worry I was #10 and it worked out! she's right anything can happen
hang tight!Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Upenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Upenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Upenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
yeah congrats!!! we are in the same class woot woot!
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Upenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
I've never heard my Dad cry over anything other than a dog... until today. Myself...? I haven't STOPPED crying for two hours.
This is it. Rise and shine. 👍
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Upenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
I've never heard my Dad cry over anything other than a dog... until today. Myself...? I haven't STOPPED crying for two hours.
This is it. Rise and shine. 👍
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS)
I've never heard my Dad cry over anything other than a dog... until today. Myself...? I haven't STOPPED crying for two hours.
This is it. Rise and shine. 👍
That's GREAT KizmetRanch, you cry those happy tears👍😀
:'D Thank youuuuu!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Upenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Upenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
I'm so excited for all of you! 🙂
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Upenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
Kizmet--so happy to hear about your call!! I've been crossing my fingers
Hope my spot goes to someone equally as deserving!!
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Upenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
Kizmet--so happy to hear about your call!! I've been crossing my fingers
Hope my spot goes to someone equally as deserving!!
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Upenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
So happy to hear about everyone who's been called!! As much as I liked Auburn, I'm already settled with my decision to go to Tennessee. Hope my spot goes to someone who doesn't already have an acceptance and loved AU!!
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Upenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
So happy to hear about everyone who's been called!! As much as I liked Auburn, I'm already settled with my decision to go to Tennessee. Hope my spot goes to someone who doesn't already have an acceptance and loved AU!!
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue University: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
Yayayayayayayay!!!!
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue University: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
Yayayayayayayay!!!!

Last edited:
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
Yayayayayayayay!!!!
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS)
Yayayayayayayay!!!!
Congrats on all the survivors so far. Looking to hear more good news!
This is SUCH a fun thread! 😀
Calls on a SATURDAY!
Congratulations guys!
I'm trying to wait patiently - but no doing so well.
Fingers crossed for Mississippi and LSU


Congratulations guys!
I'm trying to wait patiently - but no doing so well.
Fingers crossed for Mississippi and LSU


This thread brings me so much joy and chills... so wonderful to see people getting called off the waitlist! I am an alternate for both Washington State and Penn (my IS) but have already accepted the offer from Edinburgh so if I get called off... that means someone else will too!
Congrats to everyone!
Congrats to everyone!
This thread is seriously the best one ever 🙂 Love all the joy!
This thread is so exciting, and my school hasn't even started calling yet!
I hope everyone on SDN gets great news this week 😍


I hope everyone on SDN gets great news this week 😍


O wow - Saturday waitlist calls. Congratulations Purdue survivors!
I second this👍, love this thread😍 Congrats everyone!!!!!This thread is so exciting, and my school hasn't even started calling yet!
I hope everyone on SDN gets great news this week 😍
![]()
👍I second this👍, love this thread😍 Congrats everyone!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations 4/15 and 4/16 (!) survivors!
I didn't realize anyone might call over the weekend, so I ran home to check my machine, aaaaand... nothing. 😉
I'm thinking things should really start moving tomorrow... so exciting! 😀
I didn't realize anyone might call over the weekend, so I ran home to check my machine, aaaaand... nothing. 😉
I'm thinking things should really start moving tomorrow... so exciting! 😀
Congratulations 4/15 and 4/16 (!) survivors!![]()
I didn't realize anyone might call over the weekend, so I ran home to check my machine, aaaaand... nothing. 😉
I'm thinking things should really start moving tomorrow... so exciting! 😀
I was hoping you were posting good news, but I guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow!
O wow - Saturday waitlist calls. Congratulations Purdue survivors!
Thanks for the congrats Sunnyshine. It seems like it has been such a long wait. I woke up this morning feeling like yesterday was just a really great dream.
Hang in there everyone. We know how you feel, just stay positive. Good Luck to everyone!
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18)
So FREAKING unbelievable. I was #7 on the IS waitlist I thought it was impossible. SO EXCITED!!! 😀
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18)
So FREAKING unbelievable. I was #7 on the IS waitlist I thought it was impossible. SO EXCITED!!! 😀
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18)
So FREAKING unbelievable. I was #7 on the IS waitlist I thought it was impossible. SO EXCITED!!! 😀
congratz - time to celebrate