-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Waitlist Survivors c/o 2015!
Started by withoutane
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18)
Just got an email that I was accepted to Minnesota off the waitlist, but I will be declining it. Actually I already declined my waitlist spot, but apparently they forgot haha, so looks like someone else will have another chance! I was pretty far down on the list too...#35. Good luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
I literally started bawling the second I read the email because I was SOOO happy!! I hope others receive great news and congrats to those who have already been called off waitlists!!

Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
I literally started bawling the second I read the email because I was SOOO happy!! I hope others receive great news and congrats to those who have already been called off waitlists!!

Hey, sunnyshine. I really hope you get to post here! You are always so optimistic! You definitely deserve good news.![]()
Thanks, I appreciate your kind words. Hopefully I hear something good in the near future!
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS)
Mississippi State: RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS)
Mississippi State: RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/11, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/11, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Last edited:
So FREAKING unbelievable. I was #7 on the IS waitlist I thought it was impossible. SO EXCITED!!! 😀
I was late sending in my decline form, so they called me this morning. Looks like my seat went to you! Glad I get to see the joy. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Congratulations!!!
I really like this thread too, and especially seeing all my "SDN acquaintances" getting accepted!!!
I was late sending in my decline form, so they called me this morning. Looks like my seat went to you! Glad I get to see the joy. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Congratulations!!!
Haha that's awesome! Thank you thank you thank you! 😀
So FREAKING unbelievable. I was #7 on the IS waitlist I thought it was impossible. SO EXCITED!!! 😀
HA! I had a feeling they would go much farther down the list this year! YAY for both of us! I can definitely say I know exactly how you feel! WOO HOO!😀
Congrats sunnyshine!!!! And congrats to everyone else too!!! 🙂
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I knew it!!! Congrats!!!Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Congratulations everyone! I'm so excited for everyone getting called off the waitlists 🙂
3
310509
I can't believe it!!! I didn't get called until about 5:30pm EST so I was freaking out! Good luck everyone else!
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS), hkt8646 (call, 4/18, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS), hkt8646 (call, 4/18, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Accepted... and on the ninth anniversary of the day I decided that this (hopeless as it seemed at the time) was what I wanted to do with my life. Yeah!
Congrats, 4/18 waitlisters... fellow classmates included! 😀
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS), Cautionary Tail (e-mail, 4/18, OOS) 😀
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS), hkt8646 (call, 4/18, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Congrats, 4/18 waitlisters... fellow classmates included! 😀
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS), Cautionary Tail (e-mail, 4/18, OOS) 😀
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS), hkt8646 (call, 4/18, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Accepted... and on the ninth anniversary of the day I decided that this (hopeless as it seemed at the time) was what I wanted to do with my life. Yeah!
Congrats, 4/18 waitlisters... fellow classmates included! 😀
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS), Cautionary Tail (e-mail, 4/18, OOS) 😀
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS), hkt8646 (call, 4/18, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I saw your name and I held my breath as I opened this thread hoping you were posting good news! yayayayayayayay!!!! congrats!
Two things:
1. Congratulations to everyone accepted, especially cautionary tail!
2. Time for the dumb question of the century - how do I change the message right below my username where it says senior member to my college's name?
1. Congratulations to everyone accepted, especially cautionary tail!
2. Time for the dumb question of the century - how do I change the message right below my username where it says senior member to my college's name?
2. Time for the dumb question of the century - how do I change the message right below my username where it says senior member to my college's name?
Click on "My Account" at the top left of every page, then "Edit Your Details" on the left, then it's the custom user title option.
Click on "My Account" at the top left of every page, then "Edit Your Details" on the left, then it's the custom user title option.
Thanks!!
I knew it!!! Congrats!!!
Thanks - I still can't believe it!
Thanks!!
Sure thing, and congratulations to you and everyone else in this thread 🙂
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! 🙂 🙂
Aw yeah, skidzzz. This is BETTER than the acceptance waves because this proves how your awesomeness is paying off with a wee bit of waiting. Congrats to everyone! Esp. CT- I've been waiting for you to hear *the* news from Minnesota after the recent events of your life. 😀 For those still waiting, I'm pulling for you. WOO 2015!!!
----->Back to studying devo before sleep
----->Back to studying devo before sleep Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Iowa: Vacavet(Call/email, 4/18, OOS- declined)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS), Cautionary Tail (e-mail, 4/18, OOS) 😀
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS), hkt8646 (call, 4/18, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Iowa: Vacavet(Call/email, 4/18, OOS- declined)
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS), Cautionary Tail (e-mail, 4/18, OOS) 😀
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS), hkt8646 (call, 4/18, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Hi guys! I am on the Waitlist for NCSU c/o 2015, and I found your forum and thought it was awesome you all are keeping track like this of the people who are getting in! Anyone know anything yet from NCSU? 🙂
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Iowa:Vacavet(Call/email, 4/18, OOS- declined), Sunnyshine (Call/email, 4/19, OOS )
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS), Cautionary Tail (e-mail, 4/18, OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS), hkt8646 (call, 4/18, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Iowa:Vacavet(Call/email, 4/18, OOS- declined), Sunnyshine (Call/email, 4/19, OOS )
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS), Cautionary Tail (e-mail, 4/18, OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS), hkt8646 (call, 4/18, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Sunnyshine! You're getting so much waitlist love! Congrats 

So excited!!!
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Iowa:Vacavet(Call/email, 4/18, OOS- declined), Sunnyshine (Call/email, 4/19, OOS )
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS), Cautionary Tail (e-mail, 4/18, OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS), hkt8646 (call, 4/18, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Tufts: evilcottonrat (call 4/20, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Sunnyshine! You're getting so much waitlist love! Congrats![]()
Thanks! I am really excited about getting in. Congratulations on getting into Upenn. As a resident of PA can I attest that they are certainly a tough school to gain admission with.
Ugh, I would have loved to go to Colorado! But at this point, my fiance has already accepted a job in London, so I'll probably still be heading to RVC...
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Colorado State University: Tonkamoo (email, 4/21 OOS)
Iowa:Vacavet(Call/email, 4/18, OOS- declined), Sunnyshine (Call/email, 4/19, OOS )
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS), Cautionary Tail (e-mail, 4/18, OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS), hkt8646 (call, 4/18, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Tufts: evilcottonrat (call 4/20, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Colorado State University: Tonkamoo (email, 4/21 OOS)
Iowa:Vacavet(Call/email, 4/18, OOS- declined), Sunnyshine (Call/email, 4/19, OOS )
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS), Cautionary Tail (e-mail, 4/18, OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS), hkt8646 (call, 4/18, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Tufts: evilcottonrat (call 4/20, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
y'all try applying to SGU SVM
Everyone knows about St. George here. If you want to share your experiences, please do so on the St. George's thread. Otherwise, just telling people to apply isn't going to do much.
Declined spots at Minnesota and then Illinois when I got the call from Auburn!
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined), Kas9ey (phone and e-mail, 4/21)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Colorado State University: Tonkamoo (email, 4/21 OOS)
Iowa:Vacavet(Call/email, 4/18, OOS- declined), Sunnyshine (Call/email, 4/19, OOS )
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS), Cautionary Tail (e-mail, 4/18, OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS), hkt8646 (call, 4/18, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Tufts: evilcottonrat (call 4/20, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined), Kas9ey (phone and e-mail, 4/21)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Colorado State University: Tonkamoo (email, 4/21 OOS)
Iowa:Vacavet(Call/email, 4/18, OOS- declined), Sunnyshine (Call/email, 4/19, OOS )
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS), Cautionary Tail (e-mail, 4/18, OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS), hkt8646 (call, 4/18, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Tufts: evilcottonrat (call 4/20, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Declined spots at Minnesota and then Illinois when I got the call from Auburn!
Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined), Kas9ey (phone and e-mail, 4/21)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Colorado State University: Tonkamoo (email, 4/21 OOS)
Iowa:Vacavet(Call/email, 4/18, OOS- declined), Sunnyshine (Call/email, 4/19, OOS )
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS), Cautionary Tail (e-mail, 4/18, OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS), hkt8646 (call, 4/18, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Tufts: evilcottonrat (call 4/20, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Congratz!
Everyone knows about St. George here. If you want to share your experiences, please do so on the St. George's thread. Otherwise, just telling people to apply isn't going to do much.
Twelvetigers, Thanks for your response to this. I was actually trying to figure out if this profile was fake as they seem to just be on here to promote St. George.
Also, Congrats to you on your acceptance!
Congrats to everyone! So happy about the joy on this thread.
There is so much sadness out there from those still waiting. I almost makes me feel bad to celebrate my husband's acceptance. I know how the waitlist sucks really bad.👎 A week ago we were also just angry at anyone who got accepted when my husband was still waiting.
I wish everyone could just get into their top choice and we could just have celebration threads like this one

Good luck to everyone still waiting. Hang in there!

I have been MIA for about a week because I have been out of town. Big CONGRATS to everyone who has gotten off the waitlist, I only hope I can join in the celebration!!!


DVMDream - you scared to hell out of me. I though you got "the call".
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DVMDream - you scared to hell out of me. I though you got "the call".
Sorry, but I had to say congrats to my fellow SDNers. I really hope I get "the call", then we will be classmates. 😀
fingers crossed for you dvmdream 





Auburn: KizmetRanch (email/call 4/15 OOS), Goatherd (phone call 4/14 OOS-Declined), Goldielocks137 (phone call 4/15, OOS-Declined), Kas9ey (phone and e-mail, 4/21)
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
CSU: Caromax (email, 4/25, OOS Nonsponsored)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Colorado State University: Tonkamoo (email, 4/21 OOS)
Iowa:Vacavet(Call/email, 4/18, OOS- declined), Sunnyshine (Call/email, 4/19, OOS )
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS), Cautionary Tail (e-mail, 4/18, OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS), hkt8646 (call, 4/18, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Tufts: evilcottonrat (call 4/20, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Hey guys!
Dilemma here!
I've already been accepted to Tufts and made the deposit. However, I can't help but feel I may benefit a lot from attending CSU. I like Tufts, but I think I may enjoy CSU even better. I am OOS for both (from NY), with comparable costs of tuition, housing, etc (= never getting out of my financial abyss). I did not get into Tufts offered MPH/DVM program that I was really interested in, and don't know how CSU's timetable works with their MPH/DVM program and if it is too late to apply. I am interested in Tufts' Lab Animal Medicine Program, but am also enticed by Colorado's strong research focus and good funding. I am predominantly small animal and aiming to do research and/or working for the private sector. Tufts' vet school is kinda rural, and I heard that Fort Collins is amazing.
Anyone think I should make the leap for CSU, and if so, why?
And anyone think I should stay in the northeast with Tufts, and why?
Any input would be amazing!
Cornell: cubby38 (call, 4/14 OOS)
CSU: Caromax (email, 4/25, OOS Nonsponsored)
Davis: Moxylove(call, 4/18 IS)
Colorado State University: Tonkamoo (email, 4/21 OOS)
Iowa:Vacavet(Call/email, 4/18, OOS- declined), Sunnyshine (Call/email, 4/19, OOS )
Kansas: vetme(call, 4-11, IS), TomTheK9Fixr (OOS-declined)
Minnesota: Halebug (email, 4/18 OOS), sirbuckie(email, 4/18 OOS), Cautionary Tail (e-mail, 4/18, OOS)
Mississippi State:RazorCard (call, 4/18 OOS), sunnyshine (call, 4/18/2011), AliBeth87 (call, 4/18 OOS), hkt8646 (call, 4/18, OOS)
Oregon: withoutane (email, 4/4, IS)
Purdue Univesity: Tator17 (call 4/16, IS) ScooterLover's husband (call 4/16, IS)
Texas A&M: su_grad2007 (call 4-13, IS)
Tufts: evilcottonrat (call 4/20, IS)
UPenn: acdoadmy (call, 4-15, OOS), Enginarian (call, 4/15, OOS), ao2000 (call 4/15, OOS)
VMRCVM: pooter (call, 4/11, IS MD) (declined)
Wisconsin: PocoCalypsoQH (call, 4/12, IS), Breann (call, 4/18, dog dr (call, 4/18, OOS)
Hey guys!
Dilemma here!
I've already been accepted to Tufts and made the deposit. However, I can't help but feel I may benefit a lot from attending CSU. I like Tufts, but I think I may enjoy CSU even better. I am OOS for both (from NY), with comparable costs of tuition, housing, etc (= never getting out of my financial abyss). I did not get into Tufts offered MPH/DVM program that I was really interested in, and don't know how CSU's timetable works with their MPH/DVM program and if it is too late to apply. I am interested in Tufts' Lab Animal Medicine Program, but am also enticed by Colorado's strong research focus and good funding. I am predominantly small animal and aiming to do research and/or working for the private sector. Tufts' vet school is kinda rural, and I heard that Fort Collins is amazing.
Anyone think I should make the leap for CSU, and if so, why?
And anyone think I should stay in the northeast with Tufts, and why?
Any input would be amazing!
Sorry, but I had to say congrats to my fellow SDNers. I really hope I get "the call", then we will be classmates. 😀
Totally have my fingers crossed for it!@Caromax
If you are interested in research then I recommend you take a look at the research opportunities available to you at both schools (potential labs you'd like to work in, etc). I am also research/lab animal focused and I chose penn over tufts bc (as you mentioned) the north grafton campus is pretty isolated, and although I was given a private tour of the research facilities when I went for my interview (and they arenice and right on the vet school campus) they are relatively small and I knew penn would be able to provide me with more labs and opportunities. Especially bc themed school and undergrad are all in the same place, about a block away while at Tufts they are in Boston.
I don't know about the situation at CSU specifically but I have heard good things about their research...but again it all depends on if someone is doing something you'd like to get involved in. And there can be good/Mediocre research going on at every school.
So take a peek and maybe email some prof to ask if they accept vet students into their labs in the summer (some might not have enough funding) and go from there!
In the grand scheme of vet school tuition $500 lost deposit is like a drop in the. Bucket so if you really think CSU is where you should be, I'd say go for it and make the switch 😉
Good luck!
And congrats to everyone! Vet school exams are wearing me out and I don't post as much on here as before but I can tell you it's totally worth it! And for those of you still waiting...I hope you hear good news soon
If you are interested in research then I recommend you take a look at the research opportunities available to you at both schools (potential labs you'd like to work in, etc). I am also research/lab animal focused and I chose penn over tufts bc (as you mentioned) the north grafton campus is pretty isolated, and although I was given a private tour of the research facilities when I went for my interview (and they arenice and right on the vet school campus) they are relatively small and I knew penn would be able to provide me with more labs and opportunities. Especially bc themed school and undergrad are all in the same place, about a block away while at Tufts they are in Boston.
I don't know about the situation at CSU specifically but I have heard good things about their research...but again it all depends on if someone is doing something you'd like to get involved in. And there can be good/Mediocre research going on at every school.
So take a peek and maybe email some prof to ask if they accept vet students into their labs in the summer (some might not have enough funding) and go from there!
In the grand scheme of vet school tuition $500 lost deposit is like a drop in the. Bucket so if you really think CSU is where you should be, I'd say go for it and make the switch 😉
Good luck!
And congrats to everyone! Vet school exams are wearing me out and I don't post as much on here as before but I can tell you it's totally worth it! And for those of you still waiting...I hope you hear good news soon
Last edited:



I was Thinking about you all day and wondering if you were going to get called today or tomorrow. Glad you finally got the good news.