-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Waitlist Survivors c/o 2018!
Started by jwliu86
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
There is a thread somewhere where there is a list of people that you can PM your PS to for this cycle.What thread can we post personal statements to for peer-editing? Lord knows I am going to need some input for this second cycle approaching soo soon!
ETA: Ah, here is it: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/personal-statement-readers-2014.1013062/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I see that some of you are calling the schools you are waitlisted at? Are you just asking how many people remain on the waitlist?/if any have been called off yet? etc. For WesternU it even says in emails I've had between myself and the advisor that if I have any further questions to contact her via email. Do any of you think calling makes you more likely to be considered if a seat opens up? I just don't want it to appear as if I don't listen to directions and it count against me. Or maybe I'm just being a little paranoid? 🙄
Lol yes thank you! It helped a lot.Must have been that good PS editor of yours... 😛 Congrats!
So has anyone hear anything from Cornell lately?

Atlantic Veterinary College:
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State:
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota:
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee:
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14)
Western University of Health Sciences:
Has any of the waitlisters heard anything from Michigan or Colorado?
Has anyone heard anything about the U of MN - both OS and IS? On April 15, they made changes to the list but since then, nothing. Post if you have heard anything...seems strange there has been no movement since early in the day on April 15 - if that is the case - maybe I am just in the dark?
Michigan moved 9 spots since I initially heard my first ranking of the OOS listHas any of the waitlisters heard anything from Michigan or Colorado?
Michigan moved 9 spots since I initially heard my first ranking of the OOS list
When did you last hear that number, and do you know if they accepted anyone off of the OOS list yet or if more people had just asked to be removed from the wait list?
Posted using SDN Mobile
called today and it was the same as when I called a couple weeks ago.When did you last hear that number, and do you know if they accepted anyone off of the OOS list yet or if more people had just asked to be removed from the wait list?
Posted using SDN Mobile
called today and it was the same as when I called a couple weeks ago.
Did they say if anyone had been pulled off the waitlist?
Posted using SDN Mobile
Thanks jackoo what's your OOS waitlist number?called today and it was the same as when I called a couple weeks ago.
#12, you??Thanks jackoo what's your OOS waitlist number?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was originally 11 on the OOS but now I have to call and find out what's my new wait list number#12, you??
Just got accepted at U of TN CVM! Was initially rejected so it's a bit of a surprise. I already accepted my offer at Ohio so I'm not sure on what my decision will be.
The class is more or less closed. I called and asked and Ms Mailey said there may be a spot or two opening from people asking for deferrals so she hasnt officially closed it and notified us, but yeah, closed.So has anyone hear anything from Cornell lately?
I'm sure you're super close now!!I was originally 11 on the OOS but now I have to call and find out what's my new wait list number
I emailed Karen Nelson last week and she said the class was full but she expects the wait list to move before the end of August.Has anyone heard anything about the U of MN - both OS and IS? On April 15, they made changes to the list but since then, nothing. Post if you have heard anything...seems strange there has been no movement since early in the day on April 15 - if that is the case - maybe I am just in the dark?
do you know how large the class size is this year?I emailed Karen Nelson last week and she said the class was full but she expects the wait list to move before the end of August.
It will not vary too much from last year. Probably a person or two for OOS. I am not sure on IS. Karen is right that the wait list might move before August.do you know how large the class size is this year?
This was very exciting news, but at the same time very hard, because I Mizzou was such an awesome school!! Ohio State is my in-state and where I'll be attending this fall 🙂 Love Mizzou though and I would have been very happy attending there as well 🙂 🙂
Atlantic Veterinary College:
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State:
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota:
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee:
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14)
Western University of Health Sciences:
Atlantic Veterinary College:
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State:
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota:
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee:
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14)
Western University of Health Sciences:
Atlantic Veterinary College:
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State: hbr1704 (OOS, phone/email, 4/29/14 #45)
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota:
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee:
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14)
Western University of Health Sciences:
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State: hbr1704 (OOS, phone/email, 4/29/14 #45)
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota:
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee:
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14)
Western University of Health Sciences:
For anyone waiting on Florida, I just rang lynnette today and apparently there are still seats in the class, they're just still waiting to see which current freshmen will be repeating. She said they had their last exam yesterday, so hopefully they'll start calling people up soon..
Just fixin' 'cause someone kicked me out! 😉
Atlantic Veterinary College:
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State: hbr1704 (OOS, phone/email, 4/29/14 #45)
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota:
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee: Hotfillyky (IS, email, 4/30/14)
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14)
Western University of Health Sciences:
Atlantic Veterinary College:
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State: hbr1704 (OOS, phone/email, 4/29/14 #45)
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota:
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee: Hotfillyky (IS, email, 4/30/14)
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14)
Western University of Health Sciences:
Atlantic Veterinary College:
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State: hbr1704 (OOS, phone/email, 4/29/14 #45)
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota:
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee: Hotfillyky (IS, email, 4/30/14)
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14)
Western University of Health Sciences: stormhawk27 (email 5/20/14)
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State: hbr1704 (OOS, phone/email, 4/29/14 #45)
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota:
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee: Hotfillyky (IS, email, 4/30/14)
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14)
Western University of Health Sciences: stormhawk27 (email 5/20/14)
Does anyone know which school has the better large animal (especially equine) program between Purdue and Iowa State (they are also pretty much the same cost for me)? I feel like Purdue felt 'right' when I was there, but I just want to make sure that I am making the right decision. I'm a little nervous because I was called today by Purdue, and I only have until noon tomorrow to place my deposit, so I think a lot of this is my nerves talking...
I know you had to have made your choice already but if it helps the vet I used for like 10 years for my horses (before I started working for a clinic) went to Purdue and he's a fantastic equine vet. I've shadowed him since I was 15 and he wrote me a letter of rec for both undergrad and vet school. Good luck where ever you go!
Has anyone heard anything about the U of MN - both OS and IS? On April 15, they made changes to the list but since then, nothing. Post if you have heard anything...seems strange there has been no movement since early in the day on April 15 - if that is the case - maybe I am just in the dark?
I had to email Karen to get an update. I would just ask what position I was in. I just got accepted today (I was number 17 on the IS list).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Atlantic Veterinary College:
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State: hbr1704 (OOS, phone/email, 4/29/14 #45)
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota: highjumper (IS, email, 5/27/14 was #17)
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee: Hotfillyky (IS, email, 4/30/14)
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14)
Western University of Health Sciences: stormhawk27 (email 5/20/14)
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State: hbr1704 (OOS, phone/email, 4/29/14 #45)
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota: highjumper (IS, email, 5/27/14 was #17)
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee: Hotfillyky (IS, email, 4/30/14)
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14)
Western University of Health Sciences: stormhawk27 (email 5/20/14)
GUYS IT HAPPENED!!!! My dream school surprised me big time today!!!!
😍Atlantic Veterinary College:
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State: hbr1704 (OOS, phone/email, 4/29/14 #45)
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota: highjumper (IS, email, 5/27/14 was #17)
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee: Hotfillyky (IS, email, 4/30/14)
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14), Mysterymare (OOS, phone, 5/28/14)
Western University of Health Sciences: stormhawk27 (email 5/20/14)
I CAN'T BELIEVE THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER...AND I'M GOING TO BE A VETERINARIAN!!! I GOT IN!!!!!
Atlantic Veterinary College:
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State: hbr1704 (OOS, phone/email, 4/29/14 #45)
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota: Ganesh03 (IS, phone call, 5/27/14 was #14); highjumper (IS, email, 5/27/14 was #17)
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee: Hotfillyky (IS, email, 4/30/14)
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14), Mysterymare (OOS, phone, 5/28/14)
Western University of Health Sciences: stormhawk27 (email 5/20/14)
Atlantic Veterinary College:
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State: hbr1704 (OOS, phone/email, 4/29/14 #45)
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota: Ganesh03 (IS, phone call, 5/27/14 was #14); highjumper (IS, email, 5/27/14 was #17)
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee: Hotfillyky (IS, email, 4/30/14)
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14), Mysterymare (OOS, phone, 5/28/14)
Western University of Health Sciences: stormhawk27 (email 5/20/14)
By the way, heads up to anyone on the Purdue waitlist! I will be withdrawing my seat today! I hope some one on SDN who really wants it gets my spot!
OMG!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy for you!!!! Amazing!!!! Huge congrats!!!!!!GUYS IT HAPPENED!!!! My dream school surprised me big time today!!!!
😍
Atlantic Veterinary College:
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State: hbr1704 (OOS, phone/email, 4/29/14 #45)
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota: highjumper (IS, email, 5/27/14 was #17)
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee: Hotfillyky (IS, email, 4/30/14)
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14), Mysterymare (OOS, phone, 5/28/14)
Western University of Health Sciences: stormhawk27 (email 5/20/14)
Thank you so much!!! I can't believe it!OMG!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy for you!!!! Amazing!!!! Huge congrats!!!!!!
Penn told me that I'm still wait listed for this year, but if I don't make it in off of the wait list for c/o 2018 then I will automatically be accepted for c/o 2019 and I don't have to reapply. Has anyone ever heard of this happening? I'm totally fine with that since I was going to reapply anyway!!
I got the call from KSU!!!!! I can't believe it! It's happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is still hope waitlisters!!!
Atlantic Veterinary College:
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State: hbr1704 (OOS, phone/email, 4/29/14 #45)
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14), TessaPaws (OOS, phone call 6/3/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota: highjumper (IS, email, 5/27/14 was #17)
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee: Hotfillyky (IS, email, 4/30/14)
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14), Mysterymare (OOS, phone, 5/28/14)
Western University of Health Sciences: stormhawk27 (email 5/20/14)[/QUOTE]
Atlantic Veterinary College:
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State: hbr1704 (OOS, phone/email, 4/29/14 #45)
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14), TessaPaws (OOS, phone call 6/3/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota: highjumper (IS, email, 5/27/14 was #17)
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee: Hotfillyky (IS, email, 4/30/14)
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14), Mysterymare (OOS, phone, 5/28/14)
Western University of Health Sciences: stormhawk27 (email 5/20/14)[/QUOTE]
Hey everyone *waves* I just found out I'm waitlisted for UCVM, so I figured I'd saunter over here and say hi. I know all is not lost, since a friend of mine got in off their waiting list last year, but I guess I get to keep stressing for a bit longer. I wish I knew my ranking, but I assume that will be in the official letter when it gets here. Gaah....
BEST DAY EVER!
I got accepted into Davis! <3 Thank you so much Kim! I'm so happy! Going to Davis!
Slapping myself because I still can't believe it.
I got accepted into Davis! <3 Thank you so much Kim! I'm so happy! Going to Davis!
Slapping myself because I still can't believe it.Congratulations!!! 🙂
Congratulations!!! 🙂
Thanks Cyndia!
Congrats!!!
BEST DAY EVER!
I got accepted into Davis! <3 Thank you so much Kim! I'm so happy! Going to Davis!Slapping myself because I still can't believe it.
Are you a OOS or IS for CSU.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks Squeaksmom!
J.L - I'm OOS for CSU. Hope that helps! Though I probably will be waiting a few more days until I actually get my letter of acceptance/something more concrete from Davis, in case I dreamed up everything or I actually hit decline instead of accept.
Are you a OOS or IS for CSU.
J.L - I'm OOS for CSU. Hope that helps! Though I probably will be waiting a few more days until I actually get my letter of acceptance/something more concrete from Davis, in case I dreamed up everything or I actually hit decline instead of accept.
Just realized I never said anything on this thread. I was accepted off the waitlist into UCVM. I got Dr. Cribb's call on Friday, and the hard copy of my offer letter arrived today 😀
Congrats Squeaksmom!
Thanks @cadisestrama !!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Can't stop shaking, got the call from Dr. Conway about an hour ago!!!!!!! Soooooo happy... not sure what I'm going to do, but either way, ahhhhh cannot believe it!!! 


Atlantic Veterinary College:
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14), Cyndia (OOS, Phone, 6/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State: hbr1704 (OOS, phone/email, 4/29/14 #45)
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14), TessaPaws (OOS, phone call 6/3/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota: highjumper (IS, email, 5/27/14 was #17)
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee: Hotfillyky (IS, email, 4/30/14)
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14), Mysterymare (OOS, phone, 5/28/14)
Western University of Health Sciences: stormhawk27 (email 5/20/14)



Atlantic Veterinary College:
Auburn:
CSU: Kenggy (WICHE, phone, 4/9/14), willbvet ( phone 4/15/14, followed next day by portal update), jp2026(OOS, phone, 4/18/14)
Cornell: onisteverina (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Florida: PaulsPaws (IS, Phone, 4/25/14), Cyndia (OOS, Phone, 6/25/14)
Glasgow:
Guelph:
Illinois:
Iowa State: hbr1704 (OOS, phone/email, 4/29/14 #45)
KSU: savet2392 (OOS, phone call, 5/7/14), TessaPaws (OOS, phone call 6/3/14)
Lincoln: ashplo457 (OOS, snail mail, 4/1/14)
LSU:
Minnesota: highjumper (IS, email, 5/27/14 was #17)
Mississippi: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Missouri: Kittyy (4/15, missed phone call, followed by voicemail and email)
Ohio State: FightingQuaker (4/17/14 IS #3), Ivory11 (5/15/14 #19)
Oklahoma State University:
Oregon State University:
Penn:
Purdue:
Ross University:
Royal Veterinary College:
St. George's University:
Tennessee: ashplo457 (OOS, phone and email, 4/16/14)
Texas A&M: kmart93 (was #6 IS, phone, 4/24)
Tufts: brownchickenbrowncow (OOS, phone, 4/15/14)
Tuskegee: Hotfillyky (IS, email, 4/30/14)
UC Davis:
University of Calgary:
VMRCVM: Wolfvet (OOS, phone, 3/7/14), ntorres (OOS, email, 4/14/14)
Washington State University: Kenggy (WHICHE, phone, 4/9/14), Mysterymare (OOS, phone, 5/28/14)
Western University of Health Sciences: stormhawk27 (email 5/20/14)
Last edited: