You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Western C/O 2022 Applicants
Started by greeneyegal92
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same, the supplemental I had turned in in July, my vmcas in early August...Still haven't got an email saying I'm in committee review🙁
I turned mine in early September. Mine is not in committee review yet either. Maybe when you submit it it just goes in a pool and the review and process at random? Either way there is no way they are done with interview invites so we just have to wait it out!
At least you know they haven't tossed out your application yet. Mine has been in committee review since oct 12th, so I'm wondering if I'm in a rejection pile somewhere 🙁Same, the supplemental I had turned in in July, my vmcas in early August...Still haven't got an email saying I'm in committee review🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel you, mine has been in review since the 3rd!! : ( I'm like when are they gonna just send the rejection 🙁At least you know they haven't tossed out your application yet. Mine has been in committee review since oct 12th, so I'm wondering if I'm in a rejection pile somewhere 🙁
I feel yall. A friend of mine got her email that it was in review last Tuesday, and this morning she got her interview invite. Meanwhile I'm still waiting since the 18th.
Although in the email saying my application was in review, it did say that some are offered interviews right away and others are set aside for further review.I feel you, mine has been in review since the 3rd!! : ( I'm like when are they gonna just send the rejection 🙁
The wait... : (
Just got an interview invite from Western this morning! AHHH! So excited!
Yay congrats!! Nothing for me yet still in review! 🙂 how long was your app in review before you got an interview? 🙂Just got an interview invite from Western this morning! AHHH! So excited!
Congrats! Mine is still stuck on “sent to admissions for processing” lolJust got an interview invite from Western this morning! AHHH! So excited!
Me too!!Just got an interview invite from Western this morning! AHHH! So excited!
Yay congrats!! Nothing for me yet still in review! 🙂 how long was your app in review before you got an interview? 🙂
So I got an email that my application was in review early in October, but they had an issue with my transcript so I was put on hold. But, my app went back into review October 24th!🙂
Me too!!What day?
Im probably going to interview on the 11th! Why about you?!?!?!?!
Just got an interview invite from Western this morning! AHHH! So excited!
Congrats!! Are you a CA resident 🙂
Congrats!! Are you a CA resident 🙂
Yes I am a CA resident!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What were your guys' stats if you dont mind me asking :OMe too!!What day?
Me too! I picked the 11th as well 🙂Im probably going to interview on the 11th! Why about you?!?!?!?!
Does anyone know what kinda questions they ask? 🙂
ME TOO!!!!!!!!! 😀 YAY CONGRATS! When are you interviewing?
ME TOO!!!!!!!!! 😀 YAY CONGRATS! When are you interviewing?
The 13th!!!!! You??
The 11th! 🙂 first I was nervous about not getting an interview now I’m nervous about the interview lol. .The 13th!!!!! You??
Mine is still with the committee
You got this! Mine was under review for a month! I was starting to feel discouraged, but woke up today so happy! Just be patient.. even though I know it’s hard! 🙂Mine is still with the committee
ME TOO!!!!!!!!! 😀 YAY CONGRATS! When are you interviewing?
AHHH congrats guys! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congrats everybody! Mine is still with the commitee. Starting to get a little discouraged. 🙁 I'm so happy for all of you!
Keep your head up! The fact that I got an invite this morning was shocking considering that I probably have the lowest stats I've seen compared to anyone who shared theirs on here. I'm sure you will get yours soon!Congrats everybody! Mine is still with the commitee. Starting to get a little discouraged. 🙁 I'm so happy for all of you!
Don't put yourself down! I'm sure your interview invite is well deserved. I have a pretty low gpa, but great experience. I've been a tech at an emergency clinic for 5 years, wildlife rehab experience, zoo internship, etc. I'm hoping the varied experience helps even my application out. I do have an interview for avc in November, so at least I have something so far!Keep your head up! The fact that I got an invite this morning was shocking considering that I probably have the lowest stats I've seen compared to anyone who shared theirs on here. I'm sure you will get yours soon!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Keep your head up! The fact that I got an invite this morning was shocking considering that I probably have the lowest stats I've seen compared to anyone who shared theirs on here. I'm sure you will get yours soon!
Yeah I'm in the same boat too! My GPA isn't amazing, but I feel like my wide range of experience is that helped me out! We made it this far guys, we can do it! 😉
Mine still hasn't gone to committee review, or if it has they haven't notified me 🙁
My application has been in review for a month, do they tell you if you don't get an interview?
I think they send out rejections in waves. I haven't heard of anybody getting any rejections yet.My application has been in review for a month, do they tell you if you don't get an interview?
Dude mine tooCongrats! Mine is still stuck on “sent to admissions for processing” lol
Mine still hasn't gone to committee review, or if it has they haven't notified me 🙁
Mine hasn’t either and it’s very frustrating!
Does anyone know what day the last day of interviews are happening? Last year it was November 11th....Still have to hold out hope for those of us who’s application hasn’t even been reviewed yet!
Does anyone know what day the last day of interviews are happening? Last year it was November 11th....Still have to hold out hope for those of us who’s application hasn’t even been reviewed yet!
In one of the PDF's I read, it said that the last day for interviews was November 13th I believe! Im not 100% sure because I'm going off my own memory haha
Does anyone know what day the last day of interviews are happening? Last year it was November 11th....Still have to hold out hope for those of us who’s application hasn’t even been reviewed yet!
I have no idea the exact date, but on their website it does say interviews will be held in November and December, so there is still hope!!
Does anyone know what day the last day of interviews are happening? Last year it was November 11th....Still have to hold out hope for those of us who’s application hasn’t even been reviewed yet!
November 13 I believe
Sooooooo frustratingMine hasn’t either and it’s very frustrating!
Things are pushed back this year, so I'm sure the last interview day isn't the 13th.
My application just went into committee review on Tuesday. It seems like it takes at least a week for them to offer an interview. So I assume the last day for interviews would be later than the 13th because some applications are just being put into committee review.
Western has this Interview Orientation Booklet pdf on their website that says the following:
"General Applicant Information
• We received over 700 applications and expect approximately 400 interviews to be scheduled to fill a
class of 105 students.
• Interviews will be conducted October 28 and 30 and November 4, 6, 11, and 13, 2017."
So it doesn't seem like they're adding more dates...
"General Applicant Information
• We received over 700 applications and expect approximately 400 interviews to be scheduled to fill a
class of 105 students.
• Interviews will be conducted October 28 and 30 and November 4, 6, 11, and 13, 2017."
So it doesn't seem like they're adding more dates...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Western has this Interview Orientation Booklet pdf on their website that says the following:
"General Applicant Information
• We received over 700 applications and expect approximately 400 interviews to be scheduled to fill a
class of 105 students.
• Interviews will be conducted October 28 and 30 and November 4, 6, 11, and 13, 2017."
So it doesn't seem like they're adding more dates...
Yeah, I'm not sure! I did talk to admissions today and was told that there are still apps with the committee, and there are apps that haven't been processed yet that are currently undergoing that transition. She said they're getting there!
Yeah, I'm not sure! I did talk to admissions today and was told that there are still apps with the committee, and there are apps that haven't been processed yet that are currently undergoing that transition. She said they're getting there!
I hope they're able to give people at least a week's notice before the interview then!
I never got notified that mine was in committee review, but got an interview this morning! There is still hope!Mine still hasn't gone to committee review, or if it has they haven't notified me 🙁
I have an interview with Western University coming up on 11/11 and I was wondering if anyone could help me out on the types of questions they typically ask for Vet Students? Anything would help! Thanks!
I was just offered an interview! Because I am out of state, they offered me December 2.