Western interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phil413ru

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I looked at the interview feedback for info, but western is not listed. Anyone esle either attend, interview, apply and have feedback regarding interview? I am actually going durning dead week (before finals) and want to be prepared in the midst of this busy time.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

They are listed as "college of the osteopathic medicine of the pacific"

Its nice to see someone from WA! I'm from there, but living in SoCal...

Theres a "Comp 2007" thread that has a lot of interview information. Do a search for it...I put my interview feedback on that thread.

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought the interview was very laid back. I was me, and too DR.'s. This could be discouraging I guess, but just remember, you are there for a reason, you deserve to be there, and deserve to be a Dr. They asked personal ?'s, trying to find out who I was. They asked me a few ethical ?'s, so be ready for those.(there is no real trick here, just be honest with them) They asked me what I thought was a flaw in my application. They wanted to know why I wanted to go there. Overall, just be very confident, without being cocky (they don't need you). If you are confident and honest with them, you true self will shine, and that is what they are looking for. Lay it all on the table and have fun. Good Luck

I've interviewed there twice, i was rejected last year and i'm still waiting to hear about this year. Both interviews were very relaxed and i was asked the same questions each year.

Tell us about yourself.
Explain a situation where you had to make an ethical decision.
Why COMP?
What are the strong and weak points of your app.?

Very basic, very laid back. They ask the questions and then look down and write stuff the whole time you talk. To me, that made answering easy because they were not staring you in the face the whole time.

Good luck,
Brian