Western University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KoStarringMe

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone who interviewed at Western did NOT get it???

Members don't see this ad.

i got placed as an alternate (which basically means that i got wait listed). that is the worst possible thing that they could've done to me. i really liked the school and definately wanted to go there, but know i have to wait possibly until august (that's what the letter said). nonetheless i accepted their alternate position and i'm still hoping. i just hope that the letter they sent me wasn't just a nice way of saying "we don't want you." i interviewed 2/5 and heard around the 19th.

don't sweat the waiting list to hard, i got off the waiting list for COMP late june last year and i know wome of my classmates that got off the list a week till a day before class started so just wait.

I think if you've gotten as far as the interview process, the percentages are in your favor.. so as puppyluv said, hang in there and don't sweat it too much. Of course, showing continual interest in the school can't hurt as well as showing that you're dedicated to making it in.. whether it be this year or next year.