What Animal are You? (Fun Quiz)

Started by Doctor-S
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am The one, THE ONLY............................

WEASEL! 🙈
@Lupin21, you're the first weasel.

Here is a beautiful weasel for you.

weasel.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TEAM DYSPNEA FOR LIFE. OUR SERGEN POWER IS STRONG.



Pree sure that first picture is actually an equally adorable baby muskox #imcanadianimpracticallyanexpert

I actually kinda wondered but it was cute when I stole pictures from google so he got included too😀
 
I'm a badger.

"As a hot-blooded mammal, the badger thrives on the excitement of new relationships and sexual conquests. But this incorrigible flirt and voracious lover is untraditional when it comes to matters of romance -- no roses and chocolates for this feisty character. To celebrate an anniversary, it's more likely to be found climbing a mountain than spending a quiet night at home."

Gentlemen, step in line.

Edit: The Hufflepuff in me is very pleased.