This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eagle923

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
This spring I will be graduating with two bachelors degrees one in exercise science the other in health care administration. I currently have a 3.08 gpa and expect it to be at about a 3.1 by the end of the semester. I was considering graduate programs in either DPT, OT or masters in public administration/ public health but I'm worried I will not be able to have a chance to get in. If anyone knows how my odds are looking, anything I can do to increase my chances of getting into a program or any schools that they've had luck with I would be very appreciative!

Members don't see this ad.

This spring I will be graduating with two bachelors degrees one in exercise science the other in health care administration. I currently have a 3.08 gpa and expect it to be at about a 3.1 by the end of the semester. I was considering graduate programs in either DPT, OT or masters in public administration/ public health but I'm worried I will not be able to have a chance to get in. If anyone knows how my odds are looking, anything I can do to increase my chances of getting into a program or any schools that they've had luck with I would be very appreciative!

You probably won't have much luck with responses on this board since it is geared toward students applying to osteopathic medical school. However, there are forums for each disciplined you named above. I recommend doing a bit more thinking on what type of program to which you wish to apply and then posting on the appropriate board. If you're not getting anywhere figuring out which path to take, check with your university's pre-health advisors and see what kind of info you can get from them. Good luck!

You have a very good chance at getting into a masters of public health. In fact, I know for certain there are many MPH programs that will take you with what your GPA currently is. These aren't your top MPH programs, but they aren't bad either. I can't speak for the other programs you listed.