Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure how weird this sounds, but I think seagulls are awesome
Not weird at ALL -- crows and pigeons are my favorite birds. They have so much personality!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm not sure how weird this sounds, but I think seagulls are awesome

There are lots of animals I'd like experience with, but aren't so easy to meet face-to-face: lemurs, penguins, etc.
Lemurs - I like to go see them. For some reason, when I've gone to the zoo to see them, they've fallen asleep. Apparently, I have a somnolent effect on them.
Capybaras - Come on! World's largest rodent! Gotta love 'em!
They are considered to be fish during lent. Don't plan on eating one, though.
I love macaws and conures. I love most birds. I'm also a dog person. I have piebald mini dachshund and a poodle mix. There are some breeds I'm not crazy about, but on the all I love dogs.
I think if I got a parrot, it'd probably be a blue headed or Maximillian pionus. They're not too needy, not too loud, can talk a bit, and are quite intelligent. Neat birds!
I love all cats big and small. They're sexy and independent like myself🙂
i didnot know. thanks for the edification 🙂Just moose! It's kinda like salmon, it's singular and plural at the same time.
English is odd.
wildlife: manatees! Ever since I went down to Homosassa Springs State Wildlife Park in Florida in 8th grade, I have been fascinated by manatees (have a tattoo of one on my back)
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.