Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gotta be faster on the drawHOW IS THAT POSSIBLE I SUBMITTED MINE ALMOST INSTANTLY
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Gotta be faster on the drawHOW IS THAT POSSIBLE I SUBMITTED MINE ALMOST INSTANTLY
OK yes, but...Almost getting yourself yoten D1 for your breadcrumbs lol
A classic Zenge move tbhOK yes, but...
I have to give props to @Zenge142 for the foresight to leave breadcrumbs. Thinking it through, @apoptosis09 might have been able to argue Zenge was lying about the RR on the last day. And the breadcrumbs would have been almost impossible to ignore once pointed out.
GG Zenge. GG
I was just thinking about that 😭I was also screaming when I thought he was just going to let himself go over D1 with the second strongest village role out there.
HE SHOULD HAVE OMGI was also screaming when I thought he was just going to let himself go over D1 with the second strongest village role out there.
@genny @supershorty @fruitsalad I will NEVER forgive this!!!I was also screaming when I thought he was just going to let himself go over D1 with the second strongest village role out there.

You pointed it out in game! lmaoLmao I didn't realize all three of you were on him too![]()
This was probably in the pages you skipped, but I had a whole thing examining how 3 players moved off of the Zenge vote at 8:59pmLmao I didn't realize all three of you were on him too![]()
You expect too much of my ability to remember things I say. I say a lot of things!!You pointed it out in game! lmao
Oh apparently you DIDN'T forget it!You pointed it out in game! lmao
No I meant that you, PSV, and apop were all on himThis was probably in the pages you skipped, but I had a whole thing examining how 3 players moved off of the Zenge vote at 8:59pm
Further evidence I must find the Clem wayNo I meant that you, PSV, and apop were all on him
I saw your posts about the people who moved off him and thought they were sus 🙂
Went on an iso deep dive but got lost in the sauce somewhere. I have been debating who is most likely part of the PSV/spur pack. I think it is most likely to be apop
She did great! And was a blast to play withI gotta say it was truly wild to watch @alissa14 come out of retirement, get widely village read for maybe the first time I've ever witnessed, claim the most ridiculous CYO role choice, and also pull out the solve during the final night.
Same 🥲What is the record for most L’s to start a WW career? Cuz I remain winless 🙃
I think I went 0-4 but I'd have to double checkWhat is the record for most L’s to start a WW career? Cuz I remain winless 🙃
You do not want to see my first year of playing.What is the record for most L’s to start a WW career? Cuz I remain winless 🙃
You were so precious thoughYou do not want to see my first year of playing.
I think I went 0-4 but I'd have to double check
This is excellent news!!!You do not want to see my first year of playing.
Wait… apop, you literally won the n00b game with the villagersSame 🥲

Oooh I’m 0-3 so far…I think I went 0-4 but I'd have to double check
Oh I thought you were counting end-game wins 😅 Technically I've been on winning teams, if you count noob game and hallows where I died before end game lolWait… apop, you literally won the n00b game with the villagers![]()
Those still count as wins!Oh I thought you were counting end-game wins 😅 Technically I've been on winning teams, if you count noob game and hallows where I died before end game lol
lol yeah… I have yet to enjoy team victory!Oh I thought you were counting end-game wins 😅 Technically I've been on winning teams, if you count noob game and hallows where I died before end game lol
As evidenced by the entire existence of the best team player awward!Those still count as wins!
I'll take it 😎Those still count as wins!
Wait what??You only got saved because kitz was still ruminating at the time!
That's when we officially verified that you wanted vendor for ability and not affiliation.Wait what??
Wild! I did something!That's when we officially verified that you wanted vendor for ability and not affiliation.
Wild! I did something!
God i wish i could have shared our dms where im like 🤔🤔🤔 when everyone was wondering if the derping was fake
Like no i promise im just stupid
Nah, you're just new. This was my response to my first role.Wild! I did something!
God i wish i could have shared our dms where im like 🤔🤔🤔 when everyone was wondering if the derping was fake
Like no i promise im just stupid
What I’m hearing is I need to switch to modding sooner than laterOverall 31-47 at the time I stopped keeping track.
Ok that does sound confusing though dang! Theres a whole world of roles i had never even considered lolNah, you're just new. This was my response to my first role.
View attachment 412924
Omg memoriesNah, you're just new. This was my response to my first role.
View attachment 412924
Kitz really and truly you did great! Many of the other “n00bs” here had the benefit of a “manator” in the n00b game over the summer where we got PM advice from vets for our first game.Wild! I did something!
God i wish i could have shared our dms where im like 🤔🤔🤔 when everyone was wondering if the derping was fake
Like no i promise im just stupid
Mods do always winWhat I’m hearing is I need to switch to modding sooner than later

Game concept:everyone’s role is they are silencedMods do always win![]()
I’m 3-1Oooh I’m 0-3 so far…
Yeah, whatever 😒I’m 3-1
Two as village, one win as a wolf, and one loss as village
I’m 3-1
Two as village, one win as a wolf, and one loss as village
Biblically accurate busy SDNers.Game concept:everyone’s role is they are silenced
NO, WE ESTABLISHED LAST GAME THAT KITZ IS MINE.I believe you have several vets vying to be your manator 🙂
Wrong, mods lost the last gameMods do always win![]()
Too soon man, too soon 😂Wrong, mods lost the last game
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.